Latest Blog Posts »
- I Have Learned Lately 1 week ago 1. Taking a long time to make the right decision is almost equivalent to making the wrong one.I took a long time to book our hotel in New York because I wanted to stay in a nice hotel with a nice price. Who was I kidding? It's New York and it's Christmas! I was waiting for an excellent deal from...
- HP HP2-K27 Supporting and Servicing HP P6000 EVA Solutions Certification Exam 2 weeks ago If you work with the support and service of the HP P6000 EVA Storage Solutions and have at least six months experience with this, consider taking the HP2-K27 exam. Examinees can be expected to be tested on 9 different topics and have 40 questions to answer. Participants should expect to be able to...
- On Hiatus 2 months ago Hello blog world!
- Our Experience: US Tourist Visa Application Process in Phnom Penh 2 months ago I've heard not so nice experiences from other Filipinos when it comes to US Tourist Visa application. While those stories did not stop me from applying our visas, they did make me anxious about our application. And to be honest, I did not want to spend $160/person non-refundable visa fee for...
- US Visa approved 3 months ago This made me smile today...We just got back from picking up our passports at the US Embassy. We were given a 10-year multiple entry visa to the US. Yay!We applied last Tuesday and we were told our visa was approved. We just did not know what kind of visa we'd get.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Mumsified has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!