Latest Blog Posts »
- Thankful 3 years ago I am so glad i have such few regrets in my life for all the fuck ups!! I sleep a contended person. Thanks! for whoever is watching over me..Please continue the good work, i just feel sometimes we forget to remember when we are having a peaceful life and write only when we are in the pits. Wanted to...
- goldmine hare krisna Recipes ;-) 3 years ago http://www.harekrsna.com/practice/prasadam/recipes/recipes.htmalso found this one ! this lady is unreal but fantastic stuffhttp://amrabangalibodhu.blogspot.com/
- Adoptive Mom? what the hell is that !@# 3 years ago Adoptive Mom?I am Mom.I need no other label or prefix.-Joanne GrecoI love the way some people can put words to somethings ones been trying to explain...even to oneself!
- Where are you really from ?..... AGAIN ! @#$$$ 3 years ago It is tiring to conform to the stereotype, Indians are subjected to, here in Malaysia Apparently all Indians are Tamil, stuck in time line 1930s and dress up in lungis. If you are anything else, you must be either an Indian who is a citizen of west or a mixed breed! Grrrrrrr...Just look at those...
- Catching up 3 years ago Almost 2 months now that we'll have arrived in KL. the maid saga got over as we had to pay up in Dhaka and the much needed respite in the form of Naseema arrived! Paheli is taking her time getting used to her which was expected so i still am very much needed around, as when i am at home she won't...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Papia's Blogs
19:09 PM December 03, 2012
Papia's blog represents herself - spontaneous, high energy and honestly blunt. Though she hasn't been blogging recently, her posts are full of humour and very detailed. Wishing her all the best:)