Teak, In Malaysia
Latest Blog Posts »
- http://teakinmalaysia.blogspot.com/2015/03/blog-post_9.html 4 months ago
- http://teakinmalaysia.blogspot.com/2015/03/blog-post.html 4 months ago
- Getting Lucky 11 months ago
- Amitav Ghosh : The Quintessential Asian Novelist 3 years ago I have always contended that one of the best ways to learn about a region -its geography, cultures, and history- is by reading well-written historical novels. It was just three years ago that I first discovered one such author -Amitav Ghosh- and his book The Glass Palace.Now I have come into...
- Chilling Out Along the Pelindung Trail, Part 2 3 years ago At a trailhead of the Pelindung Trail one day, we talked with a gentleman who told us about a waterfall on one of the small streams that drain the ridge along which the trail runs. (My topographic map shows two stream systems draining the northern side of the ridge: Mengabang Tumpat and an...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Teak, In Malaysia has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!