Teak, In Malaysia
Latest Blog Posts »
- Amitav Ghosh : The Quintessential Asian Novelist 1 year ago I have always contended that one of the best ways to learn about a region -its geography, cultures, and history- is by reading well-written historical novels.
- Chilling Out Along the Pelindung Trail, Part 2 1 year ago At a trailhead of the Pelindung Trail one day, we talked with a gentleman who told us about a waterfall on one of the small streams that drain the ridge along which the trail runs.
- Chilling Out Along the Pelindung Trail, Part 1 1 year ago The Pelindung Trail is a well-known jungle pathway connecting the boardwalk north of Teluk Cempedak and the small road leading up to Bukit Pelindung.
- End of Year Meetings 1 year ago As with many companies, the college and its parent body like to host end-of-the-year seminars and celebrations to instruct, motivate, encourage, and honour their workers.
- Year End Travels 1 year ago Even though this blog is about Teak's experiences in Malaysia, sometimes a detour is taken, such as travel overseas or even to other parts of Asia.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Teak, In Malaysia has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!