Mommy's Life Around...
Latest Blog Posts »
- Kamote 3 hours ago Kamote or camote (Scientific Name: Ipomoea batatas), is called sweet potato in English and is also sold here in Toronto, Canada. This is a very commonly used root crop and staple food in the Philippines. Filipinos would usually just boil this kamote and eat it with butter and coffee for...
- Kamoteng Kahoy 3 hours ago Kamoteng Kahoy, Scientific Name: Manihot esculenta, also called cassava, balinghoy, manioc, or yuca is also sold here in Toronto,Canada. This root crop is commonly used in the Philippines for making desserts and merienda recipes such as the very famous Cassava Cake. Kamoteng Kahoy is usually...
- Sayote 3 hours ago Sayote, also called chayote is sold here in Toronto,Canada. This vegetable fruit is commonly used in the Philippines as an affordable substitute for upo in making Ginisang Sardinas. If I am making my Homemade Tinola Recipe and I can’t find an unripe papaya, I usually use 3 or 4 pieces of sayote...
- Green Mango 4 hours ago Green Mango or hilaw na manga is sold here at Hong Tai Supermarket in Toronto,Canada. Green Mango is commonly used in the Philippines for making good appetizers and these are usually eaten raw. Sliced Green Mangoes eaten with the best bagoong digo or alamang is great with and fried or grilled...
- Gabi 4 hours ago Gabi or gabe (Scientific Name: Colocasia esculenta), is also known as taro root or tuber plant is sold here in Toronto,Canada. This starchy gabi or taro is commonly used in the Philippines for making Laing Recipe which is a very savory Filipino recipe that is cooked using taro leaves simmered in...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Thailand Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Thailand!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 13 reviews on Mommy's Life Around...
02:12 AM December 03, 2012
a truly dedicated partner and a mother to her children. very informative blogs for a mom like me that would want to be a super mom. more blogs please. :D
04:58 AM December 03, 2012
WOW! this is very new to me, how can i be an expat blogger? anyway, i had my way of knowing., thanks for sharing this :)
13:24 PM December 03, 2012
Great blog~very interesting and well written.. While reading all your posts, I can't help myself on dreaming that someday, I'll be a good mom like you. Thanks for sharing your stories ^__^ Just continue being an inspiration to all your readers. Keep up the good work! :) Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love. - Mildred B. Vermont
13:39 PM December 03, 2012
I also get some printables for my kids sometimes, thanks for sharing yours!
17:34 PM December 03, 2012
You have a very interesting blog. Mom's life as what I imagine is full of joy and priceless moments. And I can see that you are having the time of your life. All the best.
18:15 PM December 03, 2012
I have read much of your posts and I find them very entertaining and interesting.
00:29 AM December 04, 2012
I've always admired your dedication to your family and being a passionate blogger all at the same time is no mean feat. You're doing a wonderful job,1 Che. Keep it up!
01:13 AM December 04, 2012
I like this blog! It's a must-visit site :) 5-stars rating for it!
01:18 AM December 04, 2012
5 stars for you, sis! You deserved the acknowledgment! :)
01:40 AM December 04, 2012
love your printables, you are so creative. i am sure with your dedication you'd be able to travel the world someday with your wonderful kids and partner :)
07:01 AM December 04, 2012
This is no familiar to me, how would we become an expat blogger? LOL anyway, you just done a good job by being a mom... How I wish I am also doing my part as a mom to my kids too. :)
00:55 AM December 05, 2012
this is new to me too.. happy blogging
03:19 AM December 05, 2012
Well deserve to have a 5 star rating...Great blog...