Mommy's Life Around...
Latest Blog Posts »
- DHIMMAK - Relaks 19 hours ago Relaks is performed by Filipino rapper slash singer, Dhimmak Trinidad. He released the song way back March 2013. The song is telling that people should chill and keep calm. That hotheaded people leads to disaster like losing jobs and getting prone to accidents. That, by all means we should be...
- Maybe This Time by VO5 1 day ago The Voices of 5 is a Filipino boy band composed of veteran lead singers from known bands. They collide together and made a new group that focus on pop and R&B genre. Aside from the original songs they wrote and sang, they also specialize to make a cover of songs and upload it to Youtube.com....
- Buko by Iñigo Pascual and Julian Estrada 1 day ago Buko is originally about the love story of two grandparents. A long lasting love and perfectly fit for a newly weds exchanging vows of till death do us part. That, through grays and wrinkles, love was still in the air for the old couple. Also, it says that whether you are toddler or too old,...
- Naturactor 2 days ago Having problems with blemishes, dark spots and other impurities on your skin? Are you in need of some instant help? Then the NATURACTOR can be great for you! The Naturactor Cover Face that is manufactured by Meiko Cosmetics Inc., of Japan is gaining much popularity these days because of the...
- Filipino Guys 2 days ago Filipinos are all very easy to befriend. Be it a guy or a lady, Filipinos are easy to talk to, free spirited and just happy. But even with this positive attitude, people vary and this makes judging a little bit more difficult. In this page, we will talk about the Filipino men who are […] The...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Thailand Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Thailand!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 13 reviews on Mommy's Life Around...
02:12 AM December 03, 2012
a truly dedicated partner and a mother to her children. very informative blogs for a mom like me that would want to be a super mom. more blogs please. :D
04:58 AM December 03, 2012
WOW! this is very new to me, how can i be an expat blogger? anyway, i had my way of knowing., thanks for sharing this :)
13:24 PM December 03, 2012
Great blog~very interesting and well written.. While reading all your posts, I can't help myself on dreaming that someday, I'll be a good mom like you. Thanks for sharing your stories ^__^ Just continue being an inspiration to all your readers. Keep up the good work! :) Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love. - Mildred B. Vermont
13:39 PM December 03, 2012
I also get some printables for my kids sometimes, thanks for sharing yours!
17:34 PM December 03, 2012
You have a very interesting blog. Mom's life as what I imagine is full of joy and priceless moments. And I can see that you are having the time of your life. All the best.
18:15 PM December 03, 2012
I have read much of your posts and I find them very entertaining and interesting.
00:29 AM December 04, 2012
I've always admired your dedication to your family and being a passionate blogger all at the same time is no mean feat. You're doing a wonderful job,1 Che. Keep it up!
01:13 AM December 04, 2012
I like this blog! It's a must-visit site :) 5-stars rating for it!
01:18 AM December 04, 2012
5 stars for you, sis! You deserved the acknowledgment! :)
01:40 AM December 04, 2012
love your printables, you are so creative. i am sure with your dedication you'd be able to travel the world someday with your wonderful kids and partner :)
07:01 AM December 04, 2012
This is no familiar to me, how would we become an expat blogger? LOL anyway, you just done a good job by being a mom... How I wish I am also doing my part as a mom to my kids too. :)
00:55 AM December 05, 2012
this is new to me too.. happy blogging
03:19 AM December 05, 2012
Well deserve to have a 5 star rating...Great blog...