Expat Abroad - Kuala Lumpur
Latest Blog Posts »
- Art Gallery Kuala Lumpur, Petronas Gallery 3 days ago A great photographic exhibition is currently on in the Petronas Gallery in the KLCC petronas twin towers.A must see, you will be moved and amazed by the stories the photos tell.The exhibition is is not only great,
- Bangsar Village Sunday Market 3 days ago Sunday Market in Bangsar village! Come do your shopping here or venture and have a sit down meal with some really authentic and original Malaysian food.Have a look below:Delicious sugar cane juice! Apam Balik/ Pancake thingys!
- Images of Prince Court Hospital in Kuala Lumpur. 3 weeks ago
- Looking for a bargain flatshare in Kuala Lumpur? 2 months ago If you are looking to share a beautiful flat in the Mont Kiara area there are two rooms available at Casa Kiara 1. (May 2013)The modern Condominium comes with a pool, gym, barbecue area and gated security all for only 900 RM a month excluding utility bills.The flat owner is female and is looking...
- Is Apple losing it's touch in Asia? 2 months ago The images below are from last weekend in the Garden's Mall in Kuala Lumpur.The Samsung shop was jammed pack with people whilst next door the Apple store had a dwindling handful of fans.Is Apple losing it's touch over Malaysians?Does Samsung simply offer more flexibility and value for money?What do...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat Abroad - Kuala Lumpur has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!