Latest Blog Posts »
- Clear your plate 21 hours ago An article in the Guardian the other day tackled the thorny subject of the sequence in which you eat the various ingredients of a dish. Which is to say, if you’re eating a selection of items on the same plate, as would be the case with a roast dinner, do you mix them and eat […]
- Five mugs 2 days ago A friend recently posted five consecutive photos on five consecutive days on facebook. The photo had to be of a mug and he had to tell the story behind it. As the month draws to its close and I run out of blogging material I present to you here, and not on facebook, my Five […]
- Chauffeur, chaperone 2 days ago These days I spend a lot of time ferrying my kids back and forth between various activities in the evenings and at weekends. I mind that less than I expected to. For one thing it’s another, brief opportunity to get one of the kids on their own for a chat away from homework, play and […]
- Reading aloud 3 days ago The other day our babysitter told me that when she came to look after our children that evening she would bring some homework with her. Now this is not a teenager but a woman in her 50s so it wasn’t immediately obvious what she meant. It turns out that she’s learning to read the Quran. […]
- Best Of 4 days ago The other day my kids were watching part of a That’s Entertainment! film on TV. For those of you unfamiliar with them, they’re feature-length compilations of all the best bits (i.e. the song and dance numbers) from several decades’ worth of MGM musicals. Now you could complain that removing...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Simon Says has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!