Latest Blog Posts »
- Little boy lost 2 weeks ago I remember a family outing to a forest in Devon with a river running through it (broadly similar to Tarr Steps). I was probably somewhere between 6 and 9 years old at the time. I was there with my parents, siblings, grandmother, aunt and uncle. We were heading back towards the car park and I […]
- Life in the future 3 weeks ago Recently I read a collection of articles by Arthur C. Clarke called The View From Serendip. Here’s the review I posted on goodreads: I finally picked this off the shelf because some of it is about Sri Lanka. Unfortunately for me, not very much of it. It’s a random collection of articles, most...
- Wasabi Kit Kat 3 weeks ago My wife recently came into possession of a box of wasabi-flavoured Kit Kat bars. She scoffed them all herself, naturally, but one of her colleagues also had a few lying around and generously donated them to me. The packaging is as pretty as you’d expect from the Japanese. Box interior. It...
- Antici-pain-tion 3 weeks ago Compare and contrast: Last Saturday I went to a friend’s birthday party. I had a few beers and got home around 1:30. I slept until 5:30, then woke with a pounding head. I was awake until 7:30 when I was sick. The pain was sharp, located in a precise spot just at the base of […]
- Spend, spend, spend 3 weeks ago I’ve always had a slightly unusual (I think) attitude to spending money. I’ve gone through periods when I had none, and periods when I had plenty, but the kind of things I spend it on haven’t changed too much. After leaving the educational system I spent several years in and out of freelance...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Simon Says has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!