Latest Blog Posts »
- La Buvette 4 days ago We’ve had our eye on La Buvette for a while, as several other food bloggers I know have been there and have been impressed. It’s owned by (and sits directly across the street from) Cafe des Spores, Brussels’ famous mushroom restaurant, which I also haven’t been to yet but I plan to rectify...
- Okonomiyaki 1 week ago The first time I tried okonomiyaki was in Tokyo. I’d never heard of it before and as far as I’m aware it’s not the kind of thing you tend to find on the menu of Japanese restaurants outside of Japan itself. Which is a shame, because these fried savoury pancakes are one of the tastiest […]
- Shen Yun 2014 1 week ago Last week we finally got round to seeing Shen Yun. They’ve been here a few times and we’ve always fancied going (and always thought our daughters would enjoy it too) so this year we bought four tickets. We bought the cheapest available, which were still pretty pricey, and this meant that we...
- Spring Bites 2 weeks ago It’s been a couple of months since we did a big, fancy restaurant trip, so to fill the gap here are a few quick food and drink snippets from recent weeks. A couple of weeks ago we hosted a wine-tasting evening at our place with about a dozen friends. Blog-friend and professional sommelier Barbara...
- Zipline 1 month ago We just spent a week in the Dolomites. I tried skiing but couldn’t get on with it. Even when I managed not to fall over I couldn’t see what was so exciting about it, so I stopped. But then, while browsing a brochure of the other activities available in the area, we came across a […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Simon Says has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!