Latest Blog Posts »
- Mellow fruitfulness 1 month ago We spent Sunday morning picking fresh vegetables on a farm just east of the edge of Brussels. La Finca runs a farm specialising in local organic vegetables. They have a shop and a small restaurant and run activity weeks for kids. Once a year they open to the public and let you pick your own […]
- Reading Between The Lines 1 month ago “Reading Between The Lines” is the name of a sculpture located in a field just outside the small town of Borgloon in the Belgian province of Limburg. The satnav brought us to a small residential street where we saw a sign pointing along a path leading up the hill to the “Doorkijkkerkje”...
- Red Sea 1 month ago A mid-August afternoon in Devon. An impromptu trip to Sidmouth. Warm enough weather that there were even people in the water. Sidmouth is part of the “Jurassic Coast” World Heritage Site, which includes the more famous Lyme Regis, known for its rich pickings for fossil hunters. I had to resist...
- Ten 1 month ago As of today I’ve been blogging for ten years, man and boy. I can remember when it was all open fields around here.
- In Piazza 1 month ago Exeter, where I’m from, doesn’t really have one main, central public square. It has a large lawn in front of the cathedral, a long main shopping street, some parks and some open space down by the quay on the river. But if you wanted to hold a big event for a lot of people I’m […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Simon Says has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!