Latest Blog Posts »
- Return to Le Cor de Chasse 4 weeks ago This trip wasn’t planned. We happened to be in the area and decided to take a visiting friend somewhere nice for lunch. Since the last time we went to Le Cor de Chasse seven years ago they’ve moved to a new location with a slightly larger dining area, but they still offer bedrooms and a […]
- Villa Lorraine 2 months ago We’ve tried to go to Villa Lorraine three times (by the way, you may notice from their website that they also own Villa in the Sky). The first time we had to cancel because my wife was feeling unwell. The second time we had to cancel at the last minute because our car broke down […]
- Laulupidu: Estonian Song Festival 2 months ago Laulupidu is an event which takes place every five years in the Estonian capital Tallinn. There’s an overview of the history of the event here, and it’s deeply rooted in Estonian culture and their sense of national identity. It’s part of a weekend-long festival which incorporates dancing and...
- Tallinn stories 2 months ago The title is a lie. I don’t have any stories about Tallinn, just photos. But you know me: I like bad puns. Anyway, Tallinn is a lovely place to spend a weekend. The exceptionally well-preserved historic centre is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Here’s the town hall in the main square. And here...
- Cococo 4 months ago Although we were only in St. Petersburg for a few nights we managed to squeeze in Russian, Azeri and Armenian dining experiences. Probably the fanciest and most memorable was Cococo. Located in a hotel and owned by Sergey Shnurov, aka “Shnur” of the famed ska-punk band Leningrad, this is...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Simon Says has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!