Latest Blog Posts »
- Nashville Shopping :: Imogen + Willie 20 hours ago They had me at the cross sign. As we drove through the 12 South District of Nashville, it caught my eye and we had to turn the car around so I could take a picture because I just thought it was so cool. Then we noticed people inside. Oh! This wasn’t just an old service [...]
- Back to the Temporary House 1 day ago We are back at the temporary house in Atlanta after bidding Nashville farewell. The flip side of travel is always the dreaded unpacking, reorganizing, and resettling, but we have learned to make quick work of it and can usually jump right back into the swing of things. This week I hope to paint...
- An Elegant Terrace In Charleston 3 days ago We are currently in Nashville having a blast checking out loads of cool shops and cafes, but our mac is in overload so I thought it might be best if we backtrack just a bit to Charleston. And, let’s be honest, Charleston has so much to offer that we could have set down roots there [...]
- Best Donuts in Charleston:: Glazed 4 days ago Last week we ended with an amazing and insightful chat about hope and beauty so I thought it would be fun to start this week off on a little bit of a lighthearted and sweet note. Just before leaving Charleston, everyone was having a sudden donut craving, so on our way back to Atlanta we [...]
- Raising A Traveling Tribe: Finding Hope In Beauty 1 week ago I was talking to a friend recently who was lamenting the fact that her life was not more like mine. She went on and on about how glamorous and beautiful and perfect my life was and I have to admit that I didn’t quite know how to take what she was saying. Should I laugh [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Traveling Mama
21:23 PM September 01, 2013
great insight for expat moms
12:50 PM April 04, 2014
Hi, was wondering if you could help? My daughter is teaching at the university of Denmark this summer and I will be going to help with her two kids ages eight and ten. Besides the usual ten best things to do, are there any summer programs for them that I could check into. Thanks adrienne