Latest Blog Posts »
- The Modern Leather Strap Hanger 2 hours ago I was visiting with Niki from My Scandinavian Home recently and totally crushing on the gorgeous and modern leather strap hanger that she had in her home. I was so happy to learn that it came from the very talented Stockholm based designer, Mathilda Clahr, who produces these handmade Straps from...
- Easter Dress for Mom 1 day ago When I was a little girl my parents always bought me a special Easter Dress every spring. Over the years the dresses came in many different varieties… it was the 80′s so there were plenty of years with very puffy sleeves and loads of tulle! Maybe it is a bit of an overindulgence but I [...]
- H&M Conscious Exclusive Collection 2 days ago Hello, and Happy Monday! Are you ready to jump into another week? Much like last week, there is so much great stuff going on and I cannot wait to get started! I popped into H&M last Thursday and was completely in awe of the beautiful new Conscious Exclusive Collection. They are calling it...
- Friday Faves 5 days ago I know that I usually only post once a day, but there is SO much going on and I am so overwhelmed by the sudden influx of cool stuff to share, that I just could not help but share some of my favorite discoveries this week. Here are some of my personal favorites this week: [...]
- Modern Wall Stickers + Made of Sundays Giveaway 5 days ago We created a desk area for our daughter, Hailey, a little while ago when we changed up the rooms and moved my studio upstairs. We let her choose the artwork she would like over her desk and I think it is so sweet that she wants a mix of prints, photography, and family photos. We [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Traveling Mama
21:23 PM September 01, 2013
great insight for expat moms
12:50 PM April 04, 2014
Hi, was wondering if you could help? My daughter is teaching at the university of Denmark this summer and I will be going to help with her two kids ages eight and ten. Besides the usual ten best things to do, are there any summer programs for them that I could check into. Thanks adrienne