Latest Blog Posts »
- Cacao Atlanta Chocolate Company 6 hours ago The great thing about returning to a town that we grew up in is that we have fresh eyes to see our city and a sudden eagerness to be tourist. Over the next few months we will be visiting towns all across America, but for now we want to start sharing some of our favorites [...]
- The Bucket List:: Lake Como Star Wars House 3 days ago There are so many beautiful places to visit in Europe, but one of our very favorites is Lake Como. Last year we had the chance to visit Lake Como and made a special trip to the charming village of Lenno to visit the Villa Balbianello, or what many may recognize as the house where several [...]
- the french vineyard 4 days ago As we drove through the French vineyards of Alsace we stopped to walk among the grapes… With the sun on our faces and the quiet hum of crickets, we basked in that moment of simple pleasure… Related PostsDrive Alsace Francedrive in the cloudsAn Enchanting Scandinavian Summer Being A Spontaneous...
- The Unfinished Dining Room 5 days ago Just before we locked up our house in Denmark, I did something really crazy. On somewhat of a whim I decided to start painting things and besides the cabinet, the table also fell victim to my brush. I was tired of living in all white and wanted to add a little bit of drama. I [...]
- drive in the clouds 6 days ago “I wonder what a cloud feels like.” That is what our son pondered while biting his lower lip as he looked up from the valley to the clouds hanging low over the mountain tops. Maybe some of you would know just how to answer that question, but for us, the clouds were places that only [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Traveling Mama
21:23 PM September 01, 2013
great insight for expat moms
12:50 PM April 04, 2014
Hi, was wondering if you could help? My daughter is teaching at the university of Denmark this summer and I will be going to help with her two kids ages eight and ten. Besides the usual ten best things to do, are there any summer programs for them that I could check into. Thanks adrienne