Latest Blog Posts »
- Jet Set Chic Essentials :: Prepping For Holiday Travels 1 day ago Can you believe that we are nearing the end of November already? The US is definitely gearing up for Thanksgiving next week and many of us, around the world, are preparing for the biggest travel season of the year. I hope some of these Jet Set Chic Essentials will get you ready for travel [...]
- Traveling Chic Boutique :: A Cool Shop You Have to Visit 3 days ago I am so excited to share this adorable little gem of a shop with you today. It caught my eye when we were in Asheville, North Carolina, and I distinctly remember saying, “Anything with the words Travel and Chic in it has my attention!” Traveling Chic Boutique is a traveling girl’s...
- Makes Your Soul Happy... 4 days ago I am convinced that the majority of us are far too busy for our own good, but sometimes it is a sweet treat to the soul to simple stop and do whatever it is that makes our souls happy. For me, I love sitting with a stack of magazines, going for a long walk with [...]
- From the studio: the story of weddings 1 week ago Hi, this is Jack dropping by for a visit. This past weekend Tina and I were photographing a wedding in Greenville, SC and on the drive back to Atlanta we were reflecting on our journey as photographers. We’ve been shooting for a few years now and we’re at the place where the technical...
- Buddy Brew :: Best Coffee Shop in Tampa , Florida 1 week ago If you are looking for the best coffee shop in Tampa, Florida, then look no further than Buddy Brew Coffee. My aunt and cousin recommended it to us when we were visiting a little while back and we knew as soon as we saw the line out the door that we were in for a [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Traveling Mama
21:23 PM September 01, 2013
great insight for expat moms
12:50 PM April 04, 2014
Hi, was wondering if you could help? My daughter is teaching at the university of Denmark this summer and I will be going to help with her two kids ages eight and ten. Besides the usual ten best things to do, are there any summer programs for them that I could check into. Thanks adrienne