Latest Blog Posts »
- February on Instagram 4 hours ago Can you believe that March is practically here? It’s crazy how quickly 2015 is whizzing by already! This month has definitely been one of continued settling back into life in Copenhagen. We’ve been meeting up with friends, jumping into several business ventures (more on that soon!) and...
- The Coffee Bar, Is it better than You-Know-What? 1 day ago I surprised my husband with a Nespresso machine for Valentine’s Day. It was kind of a last minute splurge, but he had enjoyed the one that was in the room at our last hotel so much that I thought it would be a fun surprise. We have always loved our little coffee bars that […]
- Where to Sleep:: A Luxury Hotel in Copenhagen 2 days ago While there are many great options, if you are looking for a true Luxury Hotel in Copenhagen, one of my personal favorites is the Nimb Hotel. This exclusive suite-only boutique hotel offers views over the lovely Tivoli Gardens and has a Moorish inspired facade with rooms that are decadent,...
- Where to Shop in Gothenburg :: Market 29 3 days ago If you ask where to shop in Gothenburg, Sweden, chances are that most of the locals are going to recommend heading directly to Haga, a super quaint shopping street filled with antique stores, bakeries, and cobblestoned streets. Among these great little shops and cafes, you will also find Market...
- Where To Rent In Copenhagen :: A Stunning Home Tour 4 days ago Good morning and a Happy Monday to you! I hope you all had a relaxing weekend and are recharged for another week? I thought it would be fun to get the day going with a visit to a home that is currently for rent in Copenhagen. Nearly every week I am asked about where to rent […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Traveling Mama
21:23 PM September 01, 2013
great insight for expat moms
12:50 PM April 04, 2014
Hi, was wondering if you could help? My daughter is teaching at the university of Denmark this summer and I will be going to help with her two kids ages eight and ten. Besides the usual ten best things to do, are there any summer programs for them that I could check into. Thanks adrienne