Latest Blog Posts »
- Kid Travel Essentials :: Fun & Practical 2 days ago Traveling with kids can be a daunting, but with a few practical and fun kid travel essentials (like an Ipad Mini), your entire family will be able to enjoy the journey, no matter the destination. We have learned over the years that having a well packed bag can make all the difference in the world...
- NYC Skyline at Dusk 3 days ago There are a great many things that we will always look back on and cherish from our time in the US, but one that is certain to always top our list of best moments is definitely our trip to New York. Actually, I’m pretty convinced that it will go down in the history of our […]
- Danish Luxury Inspiration :: Style Butler Studio 4 days ago One of the things that makes me feel at home the fastest is to start daydreaming about projects I want to do in my home. As I was flipping through back issues of elle decoration (uk), I came across the incredibly inspiring studio and office space of luxury fashion brand, Style Butler. Started...
- Raising A Traveling Tribe:: Finding Home, Again ... and again... 5 days ago It seems impossible that we have been back in Copenhagen for almost three weeks, but we are still being asked quite regularly how it feels to be back home. Our quick answer is always, “Great! We love being back in our own home!” and the longer answer always includes, “But we miss our...
- Live In The Moment :: Even On A Monday Morning 6 days ago I don’t know about you, but Mondays seem to always come so much faster than I am ready for. The days are dark here in Denmark, so trying to feel motivated and awake is kind of a challenge, especially on a Monday morning! So, just in case you are having a slow start to your […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Traveling Mama
21:23 PM September 01, 2013
great insight for expat moms
12:50 PM April 04, 2014
Hi, was wondering if you could help? My daughter is teaching at the university of Denmark this summer and I will be going to help with her two kids ages eight and ten. Besides the usual ten best things to do, are there any summer programs for them that I could check into. Thanks adrienne