Latest Blog Posts »
- Spring Inspiration for the Home by Bloomingville 7 hours ago Springtime always inspires me to give my home a little boost of color and as I browsed through Bloomingville’s Spring/Summer catalog for 2014, I wanted to grab up one of everything. I don’t know about you, but I think it is so therapeutic to pack up the heavy blankets and pillows and bring in...
- Afternoon Tea At The Savoy 1 day ago There are few greater pleasures than enjoying afternoon tea at The Savoy in London, especially if you have been busy running around the city for much of your visit and need to take some time to relax in a quiet and beautiful place. The Savoy is the epitome of refined elegance and from the...
- Dressing Kids with Pomp de Lux 2 days ago One of the things I love most about living in Europe is that the children’s clothing is so fantastic. When my girlfriend, Anya, introduced me to Pomp de Lux a couple years ago, I was immediately smitten. Not only are the clothes completely adorable, Pomp de Lux can be ordered from home,...
- Alternate Travel Methods: Traveling by Bus 2 days ago With only ten weeks left until we begin our six month stay in the US, I have been thinking a lot about many of our family and friends who we have not seen these past four years. Some we have not seen because money just did not allow, but we were quite surprised by how [...]
- Spring Flowers in Copenhagen 3 days ago Hello, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend? If there was any doubt that Spring had arrived here in Copenhagen, then this weekend definitely made it very clear. The weather was nothing short of glorious with pale, clear blue skies and warm sunshine that makes the face glow with...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Traveling Mama
21:23 PM September 01, 2013
great insight for expat moms
12:50 PM April 04, 2014
Hi, was wondering if you could help? My daughter is teaching at the university of Denmark this summer and I will be going to help with her two kids ages eight and ten. Besides the usual ten best things to do, are there any summer programs for them that I could check into. Thanks adrienne