Latest Blog Posts »
- Broste Copenhagen Spring Edition 3 days ago One of the things that I love about traveling is discovering something new, especially if it is something that can fit into my suitcase. Danish design comes in all different sizes, shapes, and price ranges, and if you happen to be looking for some affordable pieces that can easily go home with...
- Lavender & Chamomile Hydrating DIY Flight Mist 4 days ago One of the things that I absolutely dread about flying is enduring the dry, unhappy skin that I have to deal with during and after a flight, so I got pretty excited when I saw this hydrating Lavender & Chamomile DIY Flight Mist on the New Diplomat’s Wife blog. Ania is a good friend of mine...
- The Ultimate Family Vacation in St Barths 5 days ago We have been doing a lot of travel daydreaming with the kids lately, asking them what their ultimate destination would be and why. Over and over again, we, as a family, list things like: (their contributions) beach, pool, & tv and (our contributions) well designed, maid service, amazing food &...
- Little Parisian Chic 6 days ago Spring is in the air and there are few better places to dream of visiting when the flowers begin to bloom and the sun begins to shine than Paris. While I wish we were heading there for Spring Break, that has not kept me from daydreaming about long walks along the Seine, leisurely strolls though...
- Raising A Traveling Tribe:: Helping Kids Adjust To A New Country 1 week ago Meredith, an American mom from Gainesville, GA, wrote me a few weeks ago asking how long it takes to adjust to a new country. She and her husband moved to Germany about six months ago with their two little girls, aged 4 and 8, and rather than finding things to be easier with time, things […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Traveling Mama
21:23 PM September 01, 2013
great insight for expat moms
12:50 PM April 04, 2014
Hi, was wondering if you could help? My daughter is teaching at the university of Denmark this summer and I will be going to help with her two kids ages eight and ten. Besides the usual ten best things to do, are there any summer programs for them that I could check into. Thanks adrienne