Latest Blog Posts »
- Raising A Traveling Tribe :: Embracing Dissonance 12 hours ago There is something very strange that happens to us every time we make our way back to our hometown. Inevitably we spend time looking through old photos, driving around pointing out the school that we grew up in and the baseball fields where we used to smack our cheeks on Big League Chew. There...
- Orchids:: The Best Plant for Travelers 1 day ago We have been traveling almost nonstop these last three months since we left our home in Copenhagen. I bought a few plants and herbs when we first got here, because for some reason I thought that we would have more time in our temporary house. Sadly, I have killed everything I bought except my...
- Fall Is Here: Transitioning The Wardrobe 4 days ago This crazy little thing happened over the last week or so. All of the stores around here threw all of the back-to-school notebooks, pencils, and backpacks on the clearance rack, and in their place has appeared every variety of pumpkin spice you can imagine. There are candles, coffee, ice cream,...
- Toms for Target :: A holiday Collaboration 5 days ago There are so many things to get excited about right now and among them is the collaboration of Target and Toms. Through their Toms for Target campaign, these companies will be releasing a special limited edition collection on November 17th, which is just in time for holiday shopping. The...
- Yvonne Kone :: A New Shop in Copenhagen 1 week ago There are a lot of really great things about being in the US. I have certainly made every effort to make up for lost time when it comes to shopping, and it has been fun to be able to see so many things hit the shops in person rather than online. (I especially loved grabbing [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Traveling Mama
21:23 PM September 01, 2013
great insight for expat moms
12:50 PM April 04, 2014
Hi, was wondering if you could help? My daughter is teaching at the university of Denmark this summer and I will be going to help with her two kids ages eight and ten. Besides the usual ten best things to do, are there any summer programs for them that I could check into. Thanks adrienne