Latest Blog Posts »
- Fall in Asheville, Tennessee & Happy Halloween 7 hours ago We have really been enjoying the Fall in Asheville the last few days and are a bit sad to go. The colors have been so vibrant and the mountain vistas have been breathtaking! There are loads of great shops and restaurants plus the Biltmore to see in Asheville, but I think we all agreed that [...]
- Is the Gap Going Danish? 1 day ago Is the Gap going Danish? It is looking that way! If the signs are right, it is looking like we will be seeing a lot more of Danish Fashion sense in one of our iconic American establishments, the Gap. With Rebekka Bay, a native Dane, as the new Creative Director, there is hope that all [...]
- A Grown Up Surprise Birthday Party 3 days ago As a mom I do not have high expectations for my birthday. I usually make my own cake, which isn’t such a bad thing because it guarantees that I get just what I want and I get to eat an extra slice without unnecessary attention being drawn to me! But this year my husband and [...]
- Urban Trait :: 100 Euro Watch Giveaway 4 days ago Hello, everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! We are currently in a gorgeous cabin in the mountains near Ashville, North Carolina, after spending the last few days celebrating my birthday. While it is an absolute blast to receive so much love and attention, I actually prefer to give...
- Brash Coffee :: Best Coffee Shop in Chattanooga 1 week ago Jack and I had a photo shoot in Chattanooga, Tennessee this week so we dropped the kids off with my parents and arrived a little early so we could grab a coffee together at Brash. Our client recommended the coffee shop and we were delighted with the recommendation. Everything from the brick...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Traveling Mama
21:23 PM September 01, 2013
great insight for expat moms
12:50 PM April 04, 2014
Hi, was wondering if you could help? My daughter is teaching at the university of Denmark this summer and I will be going to help with her two kids ages eight and ten. Besides the usual ten best things to do, are there any summer programs for them that I could check into. Thanks adrienne