Latest Blog Posts »
- Get The Look:: A Monochromatic Kitchen 3 days ago We are back today to chat more about our Budget Friendly Kitchen Makeover. I cannot believe how vulnerable I have felt putting myself “out there” on video, but your support and excitement have definitely been an encouragement to me, so thank you SO much! Today I want to share some of my...
- Budget Friendly Kitchen Makeover :: The Reveal! 4 days ago Hi, everyone! I am so excited to reveal the final shots of the budget friendly kitchen makeover with you today! Thankfully, we have overcome persnickety outlet covers (and lived to tell about it!) and created a beautiful kitchen that is both modern and gorgeous. With just a little bit of...
- Painting The Kitchen Video :: Painting Tips 5 days ago We are back in the kitchen today with a few painting tips as we video diary the process of revamping the Temporary Home. In this video you will get a peek at the first coat of paint going up, which is kind of exciting and a little scary, too! I always freak out a little […]
- Holiday Gift Guide Kid Travelers :: Gifts That Inspire & Are For Travel 6 days ago Can you guys believe that we only have a few days left until Christmas? I always keep a running tally of how much I spend on each kid to try to make things as close to even as possible. Do you do that, too, or do you prefer to have the same number of gifts […]
- Travel Size Gift Guide :: Stocking Stuffers for Her 1 week ago We have suddenly shifted into “go” mode as we realized that three weeks from today we will, if everything goes according to plan, be back in Denmark… a thought that brings both panic and exhilaration all in the same moment. The reality that we have to stuff everything we have accumulated...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Traveling Mama
21:23 PM September 01, 2013
great insight for expat moms
12:50 PM April 04, 2014
Hi, was wondering if you could help? My daughter is teaching at the university of Denmark this summer and I will be going to help with her two kids ages eight and ten. Besides the usual ten best things to do, are there any summer programs for them that I could check into. Thanks adrienne