Latest Blog Posts »
- Happy Thanksgiving 1 day ago It is so easy to forget how good life is, but every now and then I think we all need a little nudge to remember gratitude. I love that today is a day when America stops for just a few moments and seeks thankfulness. I hope more than anything that we all, no matter where [...]
- Hanna Anderson Home:: Scandinavian Kid Rooms in the US 3 days ago There are so many things to love about the new Hanna Home Collection just released from Hanna Anderson, one of America’s favorite sources for Scandinavian kids’ clothing. Hanna Home includes so many adorable options to create Scandinavian Kid Rooms, including bedding, sweet stuffed bunnies,...
- Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal Recipe 4 days ago American Thanksgiving is coming up this week and one of my favorite, and admittedly a bit naughty, habits is eating a slice of pumpkin pie the next day for breakfast. I have been craving that pumpkin pie for days, so I created a guilt free pumpkin pie oatmeal recipe to satisfy my sweet tooth…...
- Jet Set Chic Essentials :: Prepping For Holiday Travels 1 week ago Can you believe that we are nearing the end of November already? The US is definitely gearing up for Thanksgiving next week and many of us, around the world, are preparing for the biggest travel season of the year. I hope some of these Jet Set Chic Essentials will get you ready for travel [...]
- Traveling Chic Boutique :: A Cool Shop You Have to Visit 1 week ago I am so excited to share this adorable little gem of a shop with you today. It caught my eye when we were in Asheville, North Carolina, and I distinctly remember saying, “Anything with the words Travel and Chic in it has my attention!” Traveling Chic Boutique is a traveling girl’s...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Traveling Mama
21:23 PM September 01, 2013
great insight for expat moms
12:50 PM April 04, 2014
Hi, was wondering if you could help? My daughter is teaching at the university of Denmark this summer and I will be going to help with her two kids ages eight and ten. Besides the usual ten best things to do, are there any summer programs for them that I could check into. Thanks adrienne