Latest Blog Posts »
- Falling for Fall, Ya'll 3 days ago Fall is pretty much my favorite time of year and after getting a taste of cooler weather in New York, we are SO ready for more fall weather! Don’t you just love the scarves, the cider, the leaves, the pumpkins, the crisp air…? I am totally Falling for Fall, ya’ll! What about you? Do you...
- A Bouquet of Eucalyptus 4 days ago This week is the first time we have been still in quite some time and oddly enough, the stillness feels more unsettling than the going. On Monday I woke up feeling nearly depressed! Being in one place for more than a few days suddenly felt awkward. So weird! But we are getting into a groove...
- Geek Chic 5 days ago I was never the coolest kid in my class growing up, which is probably not much of a surprise to any of you. My parents will try to convince you that I was some sort of Greek Goddess in Training, but actually, I was just a normal, slightly geeky kid. I loved fashion and makeup [...]
- Central Park With Kids 6 days ago The boys were starting to get cranky and the crowds were pressing in on the day that we visited Times Square, so we knew it was time to make a break for Central Park. I didn’t know quite what to expect (especially since so many movies depict Central Park as a dark and scary place [...]
- Raising A Traveling Tribe: Creating Fearless Travelers 1 week ago We had just thrown our luggage in our rental apartment and gone out in search of some dinner on our first night in New York City. As parents we assumed that everyone would want to go straight to bed (or was that just wishful thinking after a long drive?) but instead our kids were ready [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Traveling Mama
21:23 PM September 01, 2013
great insight for expat moms
12:50 PM April 04, 2014
Hi, was wondering if you could help? My daughter is teaching at the university of Denmark this summer and I will be going to help with her two kids ages eight and ten. Besides the usual ten best things to do, are there any summer programs for them that I could check into. Thanks adrienne