Latest Blog Posts »
- Apple Cake :: A Fall Tradition You Must Try 1 day ago It was almost exactly two years ago that I ate an apple cake with a friend and went on a unstoppable hunt for a similar recipe in the middle of the night. This Swedish Apple Cake recipe is, by American comparison, a cross between a coffee cake and a pineapple upside down cake. Every time [...]
- The Great Pumpkin :: Burts Pumpkin Farm 2 days ago The are so many things to love about about Fall, and one of our personal favorites is visiting the pumpkin patch. This one, Burts Pumpkin Farm, in particular is one that we have visited many, many times… though I think the last time we were there I may have had my own little pumpkin in [...]
- Falling for Fall, Ya'll 6 days ago Fall is pretty much my favorite time of year and after getting a taste of cooler weather in New York, we are SO ready for more fall weather! Don’t you just love the scarves, the cider, the leaves, the pumpkins, the crisp air…? I am totally Falling for Fall, ya’ll! What about you? Do you...
- A Bouquet of Eucalyptus 1 week ago This week is the first time we have been still in quite some time and oddly enough, the stillness feels more unsettling than the going. On Monday I woke up feeling nearly depressed! Being in one place for more than a few days suddenly felt awkward. So weird! But we are getting into a groove...
- Geek Chic 1 week ago I was never the coolest kid in my class growing up, which is probably not much of a surprise to any of you. My parents will try to convince you that I was some sort of Greek Goddess in Training, but actually, I was just a normal, slightly geeky kid. I loved fashion and makeup [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Traveling Mama
21:23 PM September 01, 2013
great insight for expat moms
12:50 PM April 04, 2014
Hi, was wondering if you could help? My daughter is teaching at the university of Denmark this summer and I will be going to help with her two kids ages eight and ten. Besides the usual ten best things to do, are there any summer programs for them that I could check into. Thanks adrienne