A Mexican in Scotland
Latest Blog Posts »
- Lap Dog 3 weeks ago Love & Snuggly Hounds,S
- Midterms 3 weeks ago This is University of Edinburgh's Old College. We just sat midterms here a few weeks ago.
- Fresh Press 2 months ago MODERN FARMERFarm Confessional: I Was a Pig Semen Catcher. You guys, I wrote this. And you should go to the Modern Farmer website and drive up their page hits and thus peripherally support me in my quest to become the second most famous farm animal writer of all time.Love & Real Live...
- On Vomiting 3 months ago A few weeks ago we were learning about the drugs that make dogs & cats vomit. We talked about different emetic centers. The lecturer explained the Solitary Tract Nucleus:"You'll all be familiar with this one; it's the gag reflex."Which was when I realized that I will never, ever, ever be a...
- Play Pretend 3 months ago Today Tim told me that I am not allowed to pretend that I am a deaf person when we attend his friend's wedding in April, so as to avoid having to make small talk with strangers. Love & Tyranny,Sabrina
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Mexican in Scotland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!