A Mexican in Scotland
Latest Blog Posts »
- On Baked Goods... 1 week ago Once Tim came home with the wrong kind of cookies so I threw my sandwich across the room in protest. When he left on a quest for the right cookies I told him I didn't want them any more and then threatened to set the apartment building on fire. Because I am emotionally unstable. Xx,S
- On Vomiting 2 weeks ago A few weeks ago we were learning about the drugs that make dogs & cats vomit. We talked about different emetic centers. The lecturer explained the Solitary Tract Nucleus:"You'll all be familiar with this one; it's the gag reflex."Which was when I realized that I will never, ever, ever be a...
- Play Pretend 2 weeks ago Today Tim told me that I am not allowed to pretend that I am a deaf person when we attend his friend's wedding in April, so as to avoid having to make small talk with strangers. Love & Tyranny,Sabrina
- 66 2 months ago Loch LomondToday was (is?) my dad's birthday, which is a very sad thing when there's no dad anymore. So I ran away to the Trossachs to take care of this little soul I have; to climb a mountain, and talk to the dead. Hiking was very much harder than I thought it was going to be because I...
- Sometimes I'm Crafty 1 month ago There was a moment last summer that had me sitting on the red front step watching the hound dog play on our tiny patch of grass. And at the same second a woman walked by with her child, I happened to have taken the skull I was inspecting and cracked it against the pavement. Hard.Lemon had...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Mexican in Scotland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!