An American Expat in Scotland
Latest Blog Posts »
- Glasgow Christmas lights and fireworks 2 weeks ago
- Scotland-USA football game 3 weeks ago Last night the USA visited Hampden to play Scotland in a friendly. Unfortunately the game was not particularly great and ended as a relatively eventless 0-0 draw.It was an odd evening for me. While I wanted the US to win, after living in Scotland for over 4 years, it was slightly uncomfortable for...
- Jersey's Amphibious Vehicle 6 months ago The amphibious ferry heading to Elizabeth Castle in Jersey.
- Gracie the dachshund and the deer 8 months ago When I was home in America for Christmas, I filmed this video of my brother's dachshund Gracie "attacking" a deer in the backyard.
- Currywurst 9 months ago Next up in my series on street foods is currywurst. Currywust is one of the most popular street foods in Berlin and is the German equivalent of a kebab or something from a chippie. It consists of a fried pork sausage sliced up into small pieces and covered with a somewhat spicy ketchup-based sauce....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » An American Expat in Scotland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!