An American Expat in Scotland
Latest Blog Posts »
- Cathkin Park 10 months ago Cathkin Park in Glasgow was known as Hampden Park from 1884 to 1903. During its time as Scotland's national stadium, it hosted many Scottish Cup Finals and Scottish internationals. It is where Hibs won the Scottish Cup in 1887. I left in the ambient and bird sounds in to serve as a contrast between...
- Changing of the Guard at the Kremlin 11 months ago Today I watched the noon changing of the guard at the Russian tomb of the unknown solder at the Kremlin in Moscow.
- Crystal Palace Dinosaurs 11 months ago
- My Passports 11 months ago A little late birthday gift from the Queen...
- Sagrada Familia video tour 11 months ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on An American Expat in Scotland
14:39 PM July 06, 2015
My husband is thinking of applying to Glasgow School of Art for his MFA. We live in Baltimore, MD, USA... I stumbled upon your blog this morning and have enjoyed reading thus far.... trying to get a sense of life in Scotland for an American... I will continue to check in with your blog. Ashley