An American Expat in Scotland
Latest Blog Posts »
- Flower of Scotland 6 days ago
- Long time coming 1 week ago After submitting my first visa application all the way back in late May 2009, my immigration journey finally ended on Wednesday when I had my British citizenship ceremony in Stirling. What is hopefully my finally piece of immigration-related paperwork, my passport application, was mailed off...
- Almost there... 3 months ago
- German countryside 4 months ago Below is a short video I filmed for my mother while on a German train passing through the area surrounding Langenbach in the Freezing District in Bavaria. I made this video to show how the Autumn Bavarian countryside is very similar to the Pennsylvanian country. Growing up we were always told that...
- Ostrich Races 8 months ago When I was recently back in the US, my family and I went to Penn National racetrack to watch ostrich and camel racing. As you can see in the below videos, the ostrich race was the more entertaining of the two. Actual jockeys rode the ostriches and had to do everything that they could to stay on....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on An American Expat in Scotland
14:39 PM July 06, 2015
My husband is thinking of applying to Glasgow School of Art for his MFA. We live in Baltimore, MD, USA... I stumbled upon your blog this morning and have enjoyed reading thus far.... trying to get a sense of life in Scotland for an American... I will continue to check in with your blog. Ashley