An American Expat in Scotland
Latest Blog Posts »
- Commonwealth Games Cycling 2 months ago Here is a slow motion video I made of the men's road race as it went past the end of my street. This is the pack of riders who were chasing Peter Kennaugh during the part of the race where he was the solo leader.
- Irn Bru's Commonwealth Games ad 4 months ago Irn Bru released a new ad for the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow. I think it is excellent. The ad captures the Scottish character pretty well.
- Expensive Cereal 8 months ago The other weekend I was in a Tesco Metro in London which had a "foreign" foods section. Part of the section consisted of a shelf of different American breakfast cereals.£5.00 for Reese's Peanut Butter Puffs? Roughly $8.25 for a 13oz box of cereal? It has been awhile since I have bought cereal in...
- Glasgow Christmas lights and fireworks 11 months ago
- Scotland-USA football game 11 months ago Last night the USA visited Hampden to play Scotland in a friendly. Unfortunately the game was not particularly great and ended as a relatively eventless 0-0 draw.It was an odd evening for me. While I wanted the US to win, after living in Scotland for over 4 years, it was slightly uncomfortable for...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » An American Expat in Scotland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!