An American Expat in Scotland
Latest Blog Posts »
- Changing of the Guard at the Kremlin 2 months ago Today I watched the noon changing of the guard at the Russian tomb of the unknown solder at the Kremlin in Moscow.
- Crystal Palace Dinosaurs 2 months ago
- Sagrada Familia video tour 2 months ago
- Flower of Scotland 3 months ago
- Applying for a passport 3 months ago As mentioned below, the last piece of immigration related paperwork which hopefully I’ll have to do for some time was applying for a British passport. Compared to all of the previous forms I have completed, the passport application wasn’t particularly notable. There were two pages of the kind...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on An American Expat in Scotland
14:39 PM July 06, 2015
My husband is thinking of applying to Glasgow School of Art for his MFA. We live in Baltimore, MD, USA... I stumbled upon your blog this morning and have enjoyed reading thus far.... trying to get a sense of life in Scotland for an American... I will continue to check in with your blog. Ashley