An American Expat in Scotland
Latest Blog Posts »
- Currywurst 2 weeks ago Next up in my series on street foods is currywurst. Currywust is one of the most popular street foods in Berlin and is the German equivalent of a kebab or something from a chippie. It consists of a fried pork sausage sliced up into small pieces and covered with a somewhat spicy ketchup-based sauce....
- Gracie the dachshund and the deer 2 weeks ago When I was home in America for Christmas, I filmed this video of my brother's dachshund Gracie "attacking" a deer in the backyard.
- Glasgow Commonwealth Games Video 1 month ago
- Lebkuchen 1 month ago Last Christmas when I went to N
- Merry Christmas! 5 months ago Along the lines of Shakin' Stevens, here is another "classic" UK Christmas music video. I think this one needs no
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » An American Expat in Scotland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!