An American Expat in Scotland
Latest Blog Posts »
- Cathkin Park 3 weeks ago Cathkin Park in Glasgow was known as Hampden Park from 1884 to 1903. During its time as Scotland's national stadium, it hosted many Scottish Cup Finals and Scottish internationals. It is where Hibs won the Scottish Cup in 1887. I left in the ambient and bird sounds in to serve as a contrast between...
- Changing of the Guard at the Kremlin 2 months ago Today I watched the noon changing of the guard at the Russian tomb of the unknown solder at the Kremlin in Moscow.
- Crystal Palace Dinosaurs 2 months ago
- Sagrada Familia video tour 3 months ago
- Flower of Scotland 4 months ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on An American Expat in Scotland
14:39 PM July 06, 2015
My husband is thinking of applying to Glasgow School of Art for his MFA. We live in Baltimore, MD, USA... I stumbled upon your blog this morning and have enjoyed reading thus far.... trying to get a sense of life in Scotland for an American... I will continue to check in with your blog. Ashley