An American Expat in Scotland
Latest Blog Posts »
- Peanua 2 weeks ago In Prague this past weekend I had the best hazelnut spread for breakfast.Sympathica PeanuaPeanua is a combination of peanut butter and a generic version of Nutella, a chocolate hazelnut spread. Peanut Butter and the chocolatey goodness of Nutella go great together on things like bread and bagels....
- Tartan Irn-Bru Bottles 4 weeks ago Irn Bru is doing their version of Coke's "Share a Coke with" bottles with the names on. Each bottle of Irn Bru has a different tartan on the label. Similar to how people look for the Coke bottles with their name on, people are supposed to look for the bottles with their family's tartan on. There is...
- German Urkel! 3 months ago German Urkel, nothing else needs to be said!
- Indefinite Leave to Remain 7 months ago
- Commonwealth Games Cycling 7 months ago Here is a slow motion video I made of the men's road race as it went past the end of my street. This is the pack of riders who were chasing Peter Kennaugh during the part of the race where he was the solo leader.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » An American Expat in Scotland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!