An American Expat in Scotland
Latest Blog Posts »
- German Urkel! 2 months ago German Urkel, nothing else needs to be said!
- Indefinite Leave to Remain 6 months ago
- Commonwealth Games Cycling 6 months ago Here is a slow motion video I made of the men's road race as it went past the end of my street. This is the pack of riders who were chasing Peter Kennaugh during the part of the race where he was the solo leader.
- Irn Bru's Commonwealth Games ad 7 months ago Irn Bru released a new ad for the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow. I think it is excellent. The ad captures the Scottish character pretty well.
- Expensive Cereal 11 months ago The other weekend I was in a Tesco Metro in London which had a "foreign" foods section. Part of the section consisted of a shelf of different American breakfast cereals.£5.00 for Reese's Peanut Butter Puffs? Roughly $8.25 for a 13oz box of cereal? It has been awhile since I have bought cereal in...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » An American Expat in Scotland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!