An American Expat in Scotland
Latest Blog Posts »
- Expensive Cereal 2 weeks ago The other weekend I was in a Tesco Metro in London which had a "foreign" foods section. Part of the section consisted of a shelf of different American breakfast cereals.£5.00 for Reese's Peanut Butter Puffs? Roughly $8.25 for a 13oz box of cereal? It has been awhile since I have bought cereal in...
- Glasgow Christmas lights and fireworks 4 months ago
- Scotland-USA football game 4 months ago Last night the USA visited Hampden to play Scotland in a friendly. Unfortunately the game was not particularly great and ended as a relatively eventless 0-0 draw.It was an odd evening for me. While I wanted the US to win, after living in Scotland for over 4 years, it was slightly uncomfortable for...
- Jersey's Amphibious Vehicle 8 months ago The amphibious ferry heading to Elizabeth Castle in Jersey.
- Gracie the dachshund and the deer 10 months ago When I was home in America for Christmas, I filmed this video of my brother's dachshund Gracie "attacking" a deer in the backyard.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » An American Expat in Scotland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!