Scotland for the Senses
Latest Blog Posts »
- The big move... 1 year ago It has been almost a year since I said goodbye to this blog and now my Scotsman and I are saying goodbye to Scotland as well. After much discussion and even more paperwork, we are moving to Canada. Thank you
- Should auld acquaintance be forgot... 1 year ago I thought the first line to the popular Burns’ song Auld Lang Syne would be appropriate on this occasion, which marks my goodbye to this blog. After more than two years I am closing up virtual shop. Like many bloggers I have simply run out of creative steam, and as I get older it becomes...
- Gullane's black rocks, then cake 1 year ago In the gentle world of East Lothian, it is easy to make a trip to the beach stretch out the way the sun laps from the dunes to the shore in the late afternoon. Be as lazy or adventurous as you like, running or rambling from the carpark in Gullane down to the beach, where you start the lingering...
- Deep fried pizza. Get it in ye. 1 year ago This is a pizza supper. Take a pizza. Fold it half. Plunge it into hot oil until maximum saturation is reached.If you dare, unfold the greasy pizza and fill it with chips until you are have created a mountainous,
- The long walk of foodie torture 2 years ago A wee while back I undertook a stroll through areas of Edinburgh known as Morningside, Bruntsfield and The Meadows. My guidebook was once again the Pocket Mountains Edinburgh edition of 40 town and country walks, but while the book pointed out one quaint city landmark after another, for me...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Scotland for the Senses has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!