Small Town Oil Wife
Latest Blog Posts »
- Spoiled dogs, gaining hours of light in Aberdeen, and ironing water 10 hours ago I organized my first AWA happy hour today. It went really well. We had 20 people show up at O'Neill's Pub. Then, we found out the dishwasher was broken so they decided to shut down the kitchen. This led to a mass exodus. We had a couple of good hours though. Lucky for me, I ordered food as soon as...
- The Erlangen Bergkirchweih - Day 3 - Storms and Zombie People - How Pickle got into his room revealed! 1 day ago 6AM flight coming our way. We decided to be responsible adults. We didn't drink any beer, nor did we stay out late. It was sodas and water for us! We still met the group for lunch, but of course that was short lived due to the storms that blew in forcing us to all huddle under umbrellas and...
- The Erlangen Bergkirchweih - Day 2 - Laderhosen, dirndl, cow balloon, busted lip, and an ambulance ride... 2 days ago Saturday after some much needed sleep, Steve and I met up with the group for lunch. Steve dressed in his laderhosen. I didn't wear my dirndl
- The Erlangen Bergkirchweih - Day 1 - Travel stories, beer, a German's impression of Texans, and the guy who climbed the light pole (but doesn't remember) 3 days ago Wow. Where to begin. This is a story you will never forget. Just keep reading, and I promise not to disappoint you. Steve and I were up until 1:00 AM packing and getting our house ready for our friends who were staying to house- and dog-sit. The alarm woke us up at 3 AM, but we ignored it until...
- Erlangen Bier Fest Teaser 4 days ago Sorry that I haven't posted for a while.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Scotland!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Small Town Oil Wife has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!