Rain on Cabriolets
Latest Blog Posts »
- manic street sign makers 5 months ago Certain sign makers are lazy...
- December feelings 5 months ago Today when I got home from work, the living room was filled with children, mothers and x-mas music. It was kids from Julie's (the woman who owns the flat) job. She works in a nursery school and today she had invited her children for a christmas tree decorating party. Here's the result. I'm so happy...
- St Andrew's Day 6 months ago Nice friday night in: pouring rain outside, I'm cross stitching and my flatmate Kirsty is knitting, we're listening to good music AND I'm eating kn
- christmas countdown 6 months ago The result of today's baking. Hanukkah cookies!
- Time for a lullaby 6 months ago Railway bridge in Glasgow.I spent the last few days in Glasgow with Andrew. I got my first christmas feeling when we went to a market and had mulled wine. So now it's officially christmas time for me, and tomorrow on my day off I think I will bake something suitable for the season. But now I'm back...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Rain on Cabriolets has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!