The Aberdeen Wife
Latest Blog Posts »
- Calling Baton Rouge 16 hours ago Jet lag is a beast, y’all. I’ve been waking up at 4 am, exhausted, but unable to fall back asleep. The safety of my beloved melatonin is untested in pregnant women, so although I’m sure it’s completely fine, I’m still hesitant to take a full dose.
- Bump Day: 18 weeks 2 days ago Ohmygoodness I am the worst blogger ever. I’m surprised you’re even still reading this. You should have given up on me a long time ago. I have the best intentions with continuing to post everyday, but lately it seems like I either lack the time or the energy to get it done.
- Bump Day: 17 weeks! 1 week ago Today I am 17 weeks pregnant. 17 weeks! Time is really flying by now. As a special treat today, I got to listen in on the baby’s heartbeat during my midwife appointment. Those little thuds have got to be the best sound on earth.
- My First Mother's Day 1 week ago This weekend, I celebrated my very first Mother’s Day as an expectant momma. I didn’t give it much thought, but was pleasantly surprised to find that Jonathan had. The day started with him letting me sleep in, all the way until 10 AM! It was a pregnant girl’s dream come true.
- Highs, Lows, and Sticky Toffee Pudding 1 week ago This week has felt crazy long. We had some pretty rough mornings at the front end of the week that really wore me out. Also, it was my week to host bible study so cleaning the house and making food preparations widely detracted from my nap time. Which was unfortunate since this week has definitely...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on The Aberdeen Wife
17:44 PM April 11, 2013
This is a very well written, interesting, funny blog of a young woman's adventures of becoming an expat. From one expat that has recently repatriated I find it quite amusing and entertaining