She gathers no moss
Latest Blog Posts »
- Flirting with Chocolate 1 week ago “All you need is love. but a little chocolate now and again doesn’t hurt” – Charles M. Schulz A coquettish breeze. Turquoise skies smudged with wispy clouds. A broad deck overlooking bare, craggy hills and milky blue bays, sailboats, sunshine … Continue reading →
- Amuse Bouche 1 week ago ‘New Zealand’ suggests sheep and hobbits and rugby. It whispers of kiwis – birds and fruit – and an on-going feud with Australia as to who invented the pavlova. It rumbles about earthquakes and volcanoes. It mumbles Sauvignon Blanc and … Continue reading →
- Baa Baa Black Sheep 3 weeks ago Black Sheep is the newest Single-Malt-Whisky-Bar-and-Modern-Gastronomy-Restaurant in town. Try saying that after a couple of drinks! Situated in the penthouse atop that eye-catching black, white and blue checkered building West Fifth in Bonifacio Global City, the kitchen is in the capable …...
- Just Sushi 3 weeks ago As I may have mentioned, I recently made my first trip to Japan, landing in Tokyo with a clean slate, eager for new impressions. I must admit, I knew embarrassingly little about the country at that point, and I was … Continue reading →
- Umami: The Fifth Taste 2 months ago Salt, sweet, sour, bitter. I am assuming we have known about these four taste categories since Sesame Street was a dirt track through the woods. Each one tells our taste buds about what we are putting in our mouths, and … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » She gathers no moss has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!