She gathers no moss
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Fragrant Outdoor Kitchen 4 days ago ‘An Indian kitchen is a fragrant kitchen’ ~ Ragini Dey My favourite new Indian cookbook, ‘Spice Kitchen,’ by Indian-Australian restaurateur Ragini Dey, describes Indian food as ‘vibrant, colourful and richly flavoured… yet devilishly sly as its spices lie in wait … Continue...
- A Life's Work 1 week ago Jeri Gunderson is a tall, slim, wiry American on a mission. Warm and enthusiastic, she talks easily about her life and work in the Philippines. Huddling in a corner of the Shiphrah Birthing Home on the rim of Metro Manila, … Continue reading →
- Mr. Ferguson: A Force in the Philippines 2 weeks ago Robbie Ferguson moved to Manila just over a year ago, with his partner Olivia and their two kids. A stocky, blond Glaswegian with merry blue eyes, a ready grin, and an accent you can cut with a knife, I occasionally … Continue reading →
- Celadon Rocks! 3 weeks ago One of my favourite locations for dinner is the strip of restaurants on Lopez Drive, on the perimeter of Power Plant Mall opposite Rockwell Club, with its outdoor dining and a great selection of Italian, Spanish, Filipino and Japanese food. … Continue reading →
- Vignettes of Puerto Galera 1 month ago A chattering, boisterous crowd gathering on a quay with bags and boxes, cases and Eskies, already sipping beers, keen, eager, ready to party, clambering aboard a large, pelican-like banca bobbing in matronly fashion on a subdued sea… A significant birthday, … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » She gathers no moss has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!