Latest Blog Posts »
- Sarah the Singing Chaplain 1 week ago I started back up again at the hospital as a chaplain after taking the summer off to travel to MN. As I mentioned in an earlier post, back in May I wanted to quit because it felt too frustrating to be a beginner. I’m glad I came back though, because … The post Sarah the Singing Chaplain...
- The News We've Been Waiting For!!! 2 weeks ago Remember when we moved to Peru in May of 2012? Seems like forever ago (look how small Nia is!) Happily, it’s that time again. I’m pleased to announce that our next adventure will be . . . Lilongwe, Malawi: July 2016 Get to Know Our Next Home: Where It Is: Malawi … The post The News We’ve...
- Friday Music Break: Bagpipe Brilliance 3 weeks ago Happy Friday all! This is BREATH-TAKING. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Thanks for sharing it Laura! Only 1 sleep ’til Daddy comes home and 3 sleeps ’til we get our next assignment! The post Friday Music Break: Bagpipe Brilliance appeared first on . No related posts.
- Tricks for Treats 3 weeks ago October is definitely Nia’s month. She comes off a week of Birthday celebrations and heads straight into Halloween fun. The festivities began on Thursday with a Halloween parade and concert at her preschool. Friday she got to trick-or-treat at a middle school with her other preschool and then...
- An Invite to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW 2 months ago It seemed fitting that our adventure-filled birthday extravaganza week should wrap up with a bang. And what better way than a tour of the White House, right? So that’s exactly what we did, courtesy of my generous relative Kyle (see background on Kyle HERE). The tour was self-guided and took us...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Peru Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Peru!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Novakistan
23:40 PM November 21, 2012
Love this blog! Always fun insight into the live and times of a family finding their way around new countries and cultures while holding onto what matters, family and friends from Minnesota all the way to Peru and in between.
16:02 PM November 24, 2012
I recommend this blog for the Gold. As a former FS employee who never had blogs or cell phones or skype this is the best way in the world to keep track on what is going on in the country they are living in. It's fun to read and know it takes her hours to put these things on Facebook. And an excellent way to keep us in touch with our granddaughter.