Latest Blog Posts »
- Ready or Not, It's Planning Time 1 week ago I can’t place my finger on exactly when it happened, but sometime in the last week we kicked into full on prep mode. I was hoping to have 10 more days or so until the insanity hit, but ready or not, it’s planning time! I’m pleased to report that we … The post Ready or Not, It’s Planning...
- Because You Asked... 3 weeks ago Remember back in 2009 when I was newly married and getting ready for our first overseas adventure? Funny how long ago that seems. Well, back before we shipped out, one of the posts that prompted a lot of conversation was the one I wrote about our Escape Bag or “Go … The post Because You...
- Into the Woods! 4 weeks ago Let’s start with the good news. WE WENT CAMPING! Yay us! Now for the bad news. We bailed after 24 hours. Here’s how it all went down: We left Friday around lunch, right after picking Nia up from preschool. We were headed to Jellystone campground in Luray, VA, a 90-120 … The post Into the...
- The Countdown Begins... 2 months ago We’re about 90 days out until “wheels up” for Malawi, which means it’s crunch time. It sounds like a lot of days, but I know from experience that it will evaporate in no time. Nick’s going to be focused on wrapping up his current job and starting his mid-level consular training, so...
- Our Latest Photo Book: March 2014 - May 2015 5 months ago The post Our Latest Photo Book: March 2014 – May 2015 appeared first on . No related posts.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Peru Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Peru!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Novakistan
23:40 PM November 21, 2012
Love this blog! Always fun insight into the live and times of a family finding their way around new countries and cultures while holding onto what matters, family and friends from Minnesota all the way to Peru and in between.
16:02 PM November 24, 2012
I recommend this blog for the Gold. As a former FS employee who never had blogs or cell phones or skype this is the best way in the world to keep track on what is going on in the country they are living in. It's fun to read and know it takes her hours to put these things on Facebook. And an excellent way to keep us in touch with our granddaughter.