Latest Blog Posts »
- Nia's Flower Girl Debut! 6 days ago Nia and I just got back from a 1 week trip to Minnesota to attend Beth & Jim’s wedding (the 3rd of the 4 Miller gals). The festivities began on Friday night with the rehearsal and 50 person boat cruise on Lake Minnetonka for the Groom’s Dinner (Beth may have stolen that idea from me). As...
- Friday Music Break! 2 weeks ago This vocal is downright lovely (not to mention the song is a classic). Enjoy your weekend! Sarah From Novakistan, post Friday Music Break! Post Footer automatically generated by wp-posturl plugin for wordpress. The post Friday Music Break! appeared first on Novakistan. No related posts.
- Fun at the Farm 2 weeks ago We decided to spice up Labor Day 2014 with a little trip to the countryside. We had intended for it to be a family trip, but Nick had to bow out at the last minute because the hot water heater was leaking. So it ended up just being Nia and I. After doing a bit [...] The post Fun at the Farm...
- The Tale of the Coffee Table 2 weeks ago Once upon a time there was a coffee table (originally owned by a beautiful, blonde-haired lady). In its day this table was the center of girl chats, group board games and many a memorable dinner party. Sadly, it got abandoned to a warehouse when the beautiful, blonde-haired lady married the...
- The Diplomatic Community Steps Up Once Again 2 months ago It was about this time last month that I found myself in a bit of a conundrum. We were in the process of setting our new apartment up and it was very obvious that there was no room for my beloved custom-designed chaise lounge from the Philippines. I was heartbroken. I resigned myself to the...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Peru Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Peru!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Novakistan
23:40 PM November 21, 2012
Love this blog! Always fun insight into the live and times of a family finding their way around new countries and cultures while holding onto what matters, family and friends from Minnesota all the way to Peru and in between.
16:02 PM November 24, 2012
I recommend this blog for the Gold. As a former FS employee who never had blogs or cell phones or skype this is the best way in the world to keep track on what is going on in the country they are living in. It's fun to read and know it takes her hours to put these things on Facebook. And an excellent way to keep us in touch with our granddaughter.