Latest Blog Posts »
- Welcome to the World Baby Sullivan! 2 weeks ago Great news! I became an auntie over the weekend and Nia acquired her very first cousin (we’ve been practicing that word a lot). Armin Allan (Ari) was born to Emily and Andrew on Saturday April 5th at 9:26 AM weighing 8 pounds 10 ounces and measuring 21 inches in length. I have nicknamed Ari...
- Nia's 1st Day of School 4 weeks ago It’s hard to top the awesomeness of snow, but I think we may just have done it. Yes, today was Nia’s first day of preschool. As many of you know, my Mom started Lake Area Discovery Center, a PHENOMENAL early childcare center with 10 sites across the metro. Happily, my Mom was able to get...
- Love at First Sight 2 months ago Oh Minnesota, how I missed thee. I did NOT, however, miss your below freezing temps! Either you’ve gotten worse or I’ve gotten wimpier. I do appreciate the snow though, purely for my daughter’s sake. It has given her hours of delight in the last 24 hours. So thanks. I’d like to...
- Moving Shenanigans 1 month ago Hard to believe, but it’s pack-out time again! The Novaks welcomed a 7 person moving team yesterday for our 5th pack-out in 5 years. These guys must have eaten their Wheaties because DANG were they fast. They had our 4200 pounds of stuff boxed and sealed within 4 hours. Impressive, no?...
- Photobook: Year 1 in Lima 2 months ago From Novakistan, post Photobook: Year 1 in Lima Post Footer automatically generated by wp-posturl plugin for wordpress. No related posts.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Peru Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Peru!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Novakistan
23:40 PM November 21, 2012
Love this blog! Always fun insight into the live and times of a family finding their way around new countries and cultures while holding onto what matters, family and friends from Minnesota all the way to Peru and in between.
16:02 PM November 24, 2012
I recommend this blog for the Gold. As a former FS employee who never had blogs or cell phones or skype this is the best way in the world to keep track on what is going on in the country they are living in. It's fun to read and know it takes her hours to put these things on Facebook. And an excellent way to keep us in touch with our granddaughter.