Latest Blog Posts »
- A Kid-tastic Weekend in Philly 1 week ago Last weekend we took a family road trip to Philly. This was a very kid-centric trip and we had 2 specific destinations on our agenda. The first was Sesame Street Place, a Sesame Street theme park with rides, shows, and character meet-and-greets. Think Disneyworld, but with Sesame Street...
- Sarah's Photo Shoot 2 months ago It was finally time to get my business headshots updated after 7 years of using the old ones. Thanks to Razavi Photography for doing such a fab job. I love them and can’t decide which ones to use. I guess that’s a good problem, right??? From Novakistan, post Sarah’s Photo Shoot Post...
- Nia's Flower Girl Debut! 2 months ago Nia and I just got back from a 1 week trip to Minnesota to attend Beth & Jim’s wedding (the 3rd of the 4 Miller gals). The festivities began on Friday night with the rehearsal and 50 person boat cruise on Lake Minnetonka for the Groom’s Dinner (Beth may have stolen that idea from me). As...
- Friday Music Break! 1 month ago This vocal is downright lovely (not to mention the song is a classic). Enjoy your weekend! Sarah From Novakistan, post Friday Music Break! Post Footer automatically generated by wp-posturl plugin for wordpress. The post Friday Music Break! appeared first on Novakistan. No related posts.
- Fun at the Farm 2 months ago We decided to spice up Labor Day 2014 with a little trip to the countryside. We had intended for it to be a family trip, but Nick had to bow out at the last minute because the hot water heater was leaking. So it ended up just being Nia and I. After doing a bit [...] The post Fun at the Farm...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Peru Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Peru!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Novakistan
23:40 PM November 21, 2012
Love this blog! Always fun insight into the live and times of a family finding their way around new countries and cultures while holding onto what matters, family and friends from Minnesota all the way to Peru and in between.
16:02 PM November 24, 2012
I recommend this blog for the Gold. As a former FS employee who never had blogs or cell phones or skype this is the best way in the world to keep track on what is going on in the country they are living in. It's fun to read and know it takes her hours to put these things on Facebook. And an excellent way to keep us in touch with our granddaughter.