Latest Blog Posts »
- Digest This: Argentina Bans Foreign Books 1 year ago Poor Borges must be rolling over his grave at the Argentine ban on imported books! The official lie claims that Resolution 453 is not a ban on books, just a ban on toxic lead ink.
- Argentina: Add Spice & Feel Your Oats! 1 year ago Chili peppers and oatmeal may be the most notable "cultural markers" of my culinary life here.
- Malos Aires? Volcanic Ash Reaches Buenos Aires and My Favorite Argentine Resort 1 year ago Here's a Russian Television video, complete with lightning, of the spectacular ash plume spreading from the Puyehue volcano just over the border in Chile. In this next video you can see plows attacking the ash in the area of Villa La Angostura, my favorite Argentine resort, as if it were snow. ....
- Surprising Benefits of a Two-Hour Lunch 2 years ago One of the most dramatic changes in my lifestyle revolves around lunch.Here in Argentina's interior, where life is slower, folks stop working by 1 pm and go home for a hot lunch.
- U.S. Americans in Buenos Aires: the New Expat Mecca 2 years ago Looking for an expat Mecca?
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Romancing Argentina has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!