Latest Blog Posts »
- Pig Farms Philippines. Do Not Live Near Pig Farms or Poultry Farms 6 days ago Pig Farms Stink Pig Farms and Chicken Farms in the Philippines If you do decide to live in a rural area I suggest you do a
- GMO Philippines Genetically Modified Organisms - Food 1 week ago Non-GMO Challenge Watch "GMO Ticking Time Bomb in the Philippines" about Genetically Modified Food. After watching the video read the published statement found below the video. "Published on
- Vegetarian and Vegan foods in the Philippines. 1 month ago Vegetarian and Vegan For 3 months I was a vegetarian back several years ago. Now I am attempting it again. Some of my reasons are: 1. Lower blood pressure. 2. Lower cholesterol. 3.
- Trains in the Philippines. Train routes in Manila, Philippines. 4 months ago Trains in Manila, Philippines Fast and efficient train service is available in the greater Manila area. To use the train system one must be in good physical condition since there are many stairs to climb and descend. The US State Department web site advises Americans not to ride trains, buses,...
- How much money do Filipinos earn when working? Hiring workers in the Philippines. 4 months ago Take a photo of our leftover phil. money put a sign saying "Wages in Philippines" on it and place it here. Here is a page listing wages for various occupations in the Philippines, by another blogger. Hiring local tradesmen in the Philippines. We have, on several occasions, hired local workmen to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Timo Traveling has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!