Latest Blog Posts »
- Life at Sekong River in Steung Traeng 4 months ago After a long break…absent for 14 months…..now, let me share with you again of my collections mamadou Filed under: CAMBODIA, Life, Tourism, Travel Tagged: Cambodia, Life, Photograph, Sekong River, Steung Traeng, Tourism, Travel
- Pumpkin Flower 1 year ago Pumpkin Flowers have a lovely sweet mild pumpkin flavour. Pick them early in the morning when they are in full bloom. Pick the male flowers, the female flowers have a tiny pumpkin at the base. Leave the female to grow into a pumpkin.
- Pistia stratiotes 1 year ago Pistia stratiotes – more known as water lettuce or pokok keladi bunting in Malay; has beautiful flowers and fresh leaves; may be used to treat wounds mamadouFiled under: Flora & Fauna, Life Tagged: Flora & Fauna, Flower, Life, Photographs
- Pahang take over the mine complex 2 years ago Government of Pahang today formally took over the Bukit Ibam complex from Rompin Mining Company Limited, which was closed late last year. The complex is now turned to 200,000 acres of timber complex.
- Today's Photograph : Johor Bahru City 2 years ago Johor Bahru is the capital city of Johor in southern Malaysia, located north of Singapore. Johor Bahru is the southernmost city on the Asia mainland. The Johor Bahru City has a population of 1,334,188 people with area of 185 kilometres square
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » MMM's has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!