Latest Blog Posts »
- Today's Photograph : Sungai Genuk, Pahang. 5 days ago Sungai Genuk situated at the vicnity of The Royal Town of Pahang, Pekan in south Pahang. Calm in turbulence mamadou Advertisements
- $15 mil. pay out for 5,500 EMMCO staff 1 week ago mamadou
- Bukit Ibam Mine: Transporting supplies and equipments from the coast to Bukit Ibam in 1961/1962 3 weeks ago Before the railway line completed all supplies and equipments have to be transported through river The craft on the Rompin River bringing equipment to Kampong Aur from where it was hauled by Skids behind Bulldozers to the Mine site in 1961. The first “B” Rocker delivered by rail to Bukit Ibam...
- $100 mil. vote of confidence at Rompin 2 months ago The Sunday Mail – 26 August 1962 An example of the important role which private enterprise is playing in the development of independent Malaya is the official opening last month of the $100 million Rompin Iron Mine at Bukit Ibam in South Pahang. It represents the biggest single capital investment...
- Bukit Ibam Mine: Construction of railway line from Tg Tengku to Bukit Ibam in 1961 2 months ago These photos’ were taken in October 1961 when the railway had reached the Tepisoh river, but still about 8 miles from the mine at Bukit Ibam. mamadou
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » MMM's has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!