Latest Blog Posts »
- Having Coffee at Cambodia-Laos Border 3 days ago mamadouFiled under: CAMBODIA, Tourism, Travel Tagged: Cambodia, Flora & Fauna, Photograph, Steung Traeng, Tourism, Travel
- Today's Photograph : Assortments 1 week ago You will find it at Siem Reap Night Market mamadouFiled under: Art & Culture, CAMBODIA, Life, Today's Photograph, Tourism, Travel Tagged: Art & Culture, Cambodia, Culture, Life, Photograph, Photographs, Siem Reap, Tourism, Travel
- Life at Sekong River in Steung Traeng 4 months ago After a long break…absent for 14 months…..now, let me share with you again of my collections mamadou Filed under: CAMBODIA, Life, Tourism, Travel Tagged: Cambodia, Life, Photograph, Sekong River, Steung Traeng, Tourism, Travel
- Pumpkin Flower 1 year ago Pumpkin Flowers have a lovely sweet mild pumpkin flavour. Pick them early in the morning when they are in full bloom. Pick the male flowers, the female flowers have a tiny pumpkin at the base. Leave the female to grow into a pumpkin.
- Pistia stratiotes 1 year ago Pistia stratiotes – more known as water lettuce or pokok keladi bunting in Malay; has beautiful flowers and fresh leaves; may be used to treat wounds mamadouFiled under: Flora & Fauna, Life Tagged: Flora & Fauna, Flower, Life, Photographs
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » MMM's has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!