Latest Blog Posts »
- Today's Photograph : Policeman at Work 2 months ago Traffic control; dedicated policeman at work in Phnom Penh mamadou
- Today's Photograph : Khmer Sculpture 2 months ago Khmer sculpture at seen in Kompong Thom and Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Rehabilitation of Rompin town 3 months ago Prime Minister, Tun Abdul Razak, who held a one-day trip to Rompin on last Monday, announced that the government will soon take over the administration of Bukit Ibam and develop it as a town centre for a new land development scheme covering 2.5 million acres. The opening log and veneer ...
- Govt takeover of Rompin for land project 3 months ago The Rompin Mine, operated by the Eastern Mining and Metals Company since 1962, at its peak employed more than 1,200 people and produced about two-and-a-quarter million tons of high grade ore annually. About 800 employees have been now retrenched due to low output and the remaining workers would...
- Work for another year at mines 4 months ago Bukit Ibam in History The Straits Times 13 November 1970 ROMPIN. Thurs – About 100 of the 1,172 retrenched workers of the Rompin mines here will continue to work at the mines for another year. They have been employed by George Cohen Far East Pte. Ltd.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » MMM's has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!