Latest Blog Posts »
- Today's Photograph : Port of Tanjung Pelepas (PTP) 3 months ago I and family having dinner at a nearby seafood restaurant. You would not miss this spectacular view of the Port of Tanjung Pelepas (PTP) which located at the southernmost of Penisular Malaysia and mainland Asia.
- Mencepu, Cerapu, Kecupu [Garcinia Praniana] 4 months ago Mencepu, Cerapu, Kecupu [Garcinia praniana] is small tropical fruit tree with glossy leaves and very fragrant reddish-pink flowers. Easily found in deep within the verdant rainforests of South Thailand, Malaysia and Borneo. Menchepu (Garcinia prainiana) plants begin a most ancient of rituals. ...
- Today's Photograph: No Comment  4 months ago No Comment mamadouFiled under: CAMBODIA, Life, Today's Photograph, Travel Tagged: Cambodia, Life, Photographs, Transportation, Travel
- Anona 5 months ago Anona or Annona squamosa a small well-branched tree or shrub that bears edible fruits called sugar-apples, There are several types of Annonas that grow around the world in tropical and subtropical regions. There are two types: the atemoya,which is a cross between the trees Annona squamosa and...
- Today;s Photograph : Water play at Sekong River in Steung Traeng 5 months ago Enjoying themselves at Sekong River mamadouFiled under: CAMBODIA, Life, Today's Photograph, Travel Tagged: Cambodia, Life, Photographs, Sekong River, Steung Traeng, Travel
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » MMM's has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!