Latest Blog Posts »
- One morning in Mae Mang 1 week ago Far and remote in the Forest Reserve there is a prosperous village. They have electricity, satelite TV, motorbike, petrol station (albeit simple), clinic, school etc…….they are rich people who work in the river and vicinity to search and find for gold, yes gold. mamadou Advertisements
- Mae Mang Village 3 weeks ago After a night in a jungle, we luckily successful emerged to a village known as Mae Mang. So relief to have seen others in the remote jungle. Here we refresh ourselves and been lucky they have simple workshop to repair our two punctured tyres as well refuelling. Oh God…Thank you mamadou
- Work Adventure to Phnum Prech Forest Reserve 7 months ago After spending the night in Sen Monorom, the next morning we headed back to Kaoh Nhek. Here we stop for a brief rest and preparing for food supplies before entering Phnum Prech Forest. Although we are treavelling in hot and dry season, the challenge is still eminent. The heavy euse during the...
- From Kaoh Nhek to Sen Monorom 6 months ago Now we heading to get a rest at Sen Monorom, the capital city of Mondulkiri. Eventhough the distance to Sen Monorom is 100km, the evening scenery to Sen Monorom make us enjoy the journey. We passed through a few villlages such as Chbar and Phu Chri. Sen Monorom situated on higher altitude ie...
- Having Coffee at Kaoh Naek 10 months ago After travel on dirt road for about 50 km from Lumphat, we stop at Kaoh Naek for a coffee. Now is 3.40 pm and we have another 100 km to travel to Sem Menorom for a night stop. mamadou
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » MMM's has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!