Latest Blog Posts »
- Having Coffee at Kaoh Naek 4 months ago After travel on dirt road for about 50 km from Lumphat, we stop at Kaoh Naek for a coffee. Now is 3.40 pm and we have another 100 km to travel to Sem Menorom for a night stop. mamadouFiled under: CAMBODIA, Life, Tourism, Travel Tagged: 4x4, Cambodia, Kaoh Naek, Kaoh Naek Travel 4x, Life, mamadou,...
- Lumphat & crossing Tonle Srepok at Ratanakiri 5 months ago Begin our journey from Steung Traeng to Sen Monorom in Mondolkiri. In effort to reduce our travelling time of 8 hours by half, we decided to go through Lumphat in Ratanakiri where we have to make river crossing there. We forgot that day was Sunday and ferry service not made available. After...
- Siem Pang, Cambodia 6 months ago Siem Pang District is a district located in Stung Traeng Province, in north-east Cambodia. According to the 1998 census of Cambodia, it had a population of 13,517. The Khmer Khe language is spoken in Siem Pang District. From Stung Traeng, drive 50km north on NH7, turn right, and proceed another...
- On the road to Siem Pang 1 year ago mamadouFiled under: CAMBODIA, Flora & Fauna, Life, Tourism, Travel Tagged: Cambodia, Life, Photograph, Siem Reap, Steung Traeng, Tourism, Travel
- Having Coffee at Cambodia-Laos Border 1 year ago mamadouFiled under: CAMBODIA, Tourism, Travel Tagged: Cambodia, Flora & Fauna, Photograph, Steung Traeng, Tourism, Travel
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » MMM's has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!