Working in Saudi Arabia
Latest Blog Posts »
- Web services in Saudi Government portals 1 week ago The recently refurbished e-portal of the Ministry of Interior has thrown up some pleasant surprises. From the context of expatriates working in Saudi Arabia, this is a welcome change.Read more » Working in Saudi Arabia
- Hot potato! 4 weeks ago Long-time expats in the kingdom have got used to periodic rhetorics by various officials about how "billions of riyals are being drained out" of the kingdom by the expatriate work force. Expats have long taken such laments with a pinch of salt. The latest one is no different, just that it comes...
- New rules for sponsorship transfer 2 months ago Each time a new set of rules are announced in the kingdom, the expectations of expatriates working in Saudi Arabia are raised with the fond hope that things would change for the better, only to come crashing down like nine pins. This time too is no exception.Read more » Working in Saudi Arabia
- Expat engineers, the new milch cows in Saudi ! 2 months ago Time and again, this blog has highlighted the dangerous trend of organizations with incompetent and unskilled personnel trying to make a killing out of expatriates working in Saudi Arabia. One such is the infamous Saudi Council of Engineers which has caused nothing but heartburn not only among...
- Labor offices in Saudi Arabia - Revised numbers 3 months ago This blog, started way back in 2007 in a small way, has today grown into the most referred one by expatriates working or planning to work in Saudi Arabia. I just noticed that it has crossed 1.3 million visitors, with an average of 2 hits per minute round the clock from all over the world. From the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Working in Saudi Arabia has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!