Working in Saudi Arabia
Latest Blog Posts »
- Changes to labor rules 2 weeks ago In the midst of the din around other news, the most important one affecting expatriates working in Saudi Arabia got almost drowned. The announcement about changes to labor regulations brings mixed feelings. Here are the highlights of what is in store for you:Read more » Working in Saudi Arabia
- POA for death compensation cases 2 months ago When I initially wrote the procedure (click here) for the formalities to be followed in case of an unfortunate death of an expatriate working in Saudi Arabia, little did I expect the emotional outpouring which followed in private emails to me. That led me to the logical sequel, which dealt with the...
- Family visa process still not online 3 months ago Long time expats working in Saudi Arabia have now got used to the grand announcements made in the local press raising expectations each time, only to be badly let down. This time too, was no different.Read more » Working in Saudi Arabia
- New restrictions on family visit visa renewal 5 months ago The new restrictions imposed by the Passport Department on renewal of family visit visa has caused a lot of heartburn among expatriates working in Saudi Arabia.Read more » Working in Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Labor Ministry's new call center details 5 months ago Saudi Arabia's Ministry of Labor started a new dedicated phone line this week for receiving calls from expatriates working in Saudi Arabia. Read more » Working in Saudi Arabia
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Working in Saudi Arabia has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!