Working in Saudi Arabia
Latest Blog Posts »
- Labor offices in Saudi Arabia - Revised numbers 4 weeks ago This blog, started way back in 2007 in a small way, has today grown into the most referred one by expatriates working or planning to work in Saudi Arabia. I just noticed that it has crossed 1.3 million visitors, with an average of 2 hits per minute round the clock from all over the world. From the...
- Teachers the target again! 3 months ago Here we go again! Yesterday, police in Riyadh raided some places, arrested them and took them straightaway to the deportation center. No court, no trial, nothing as usual. And these guys were not criminals, they were teachers. Their 'crime' was that they were offering private tuitions in...
- Phone-in your queries 2 months ago Arabnews, the leading English language newspaper from Saudi Arabia, has organized a phone-in service on June 4, 2014 to the Passport Department.Read more » Working in Saudi Arabia
- No more visit visa extension 4 months ago Not a week passes before some vague rule hits expats working in Saudi Arabia like a bolt from the blue. Here is the latest one, which is bound to create ripples, particularly for those who have been planning to bring their families to the kingdom on visit visas. Read more » Working in Saudi Arabia
- New restrictions on Umrah and Hajj pilgrims 3 months ago For millions of Muslims around the world, performing Hajj is one of their primary duties and people plan for this important pilgrimage several months in advance. Though desirable but not compulsory for Muslims, equally important is the Umrah pilgrimage. The Hajj and Umrah Committee in Saudi...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Working in Saudi Arabia has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!