Working in Saudi Arabia
Latest Blog Posts »
- New rules for sponsorship transfer 4 weeks ago Each time a new set of rules are announced in the kingdom, the expectations of expatriates working in Saudi Arabia are raised with the fond hope that things would change for the better, only to come crashing down like nine pins. This time too is no exception.Read more » Working in Saudi Arabia
- Expat engineers, the new milch cows in Saudi ! 1 month ago Time and again, this blog has highlighted the dangerous trend of organizations with incompetent and unskilled personnel trying to make a killing out of expatriates working in Saudi Arabia. One such is the infamous Saudi Council of Engineers which has caused nothing but heartburn not only among...
- Labor offices in Saudi Arabia - Revised numbers 2 months ago This blog, started way back in 2007 in a small way, has today grown into the most referred one by expatriates working or planning to work in Saudi Arabia. I just noticed that it has crossed 1.3 million visitors, with an average of 2 hits per minute round the clock from all over the world. From the...
- Teachers the target again! 3 months ago Here we go again! Yesterday, police in Riyadh raided some places, arrested them and took them straightaway to the deportation center. No court, no trial, nothing as usual. And these guys were not criminals, they were teachers. Their 'crime' was that they were offering private tuitions in...
- Phone-in your queries 3 months ago Arabnews, the leading English language newspaper from Saudi Arabia, has organized a phone-in service on June 4, 2014 to the Passport Department.Read more » Working in Saudi Arabia
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Working in Saudi Arabia has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!