Working in Saudi Arabia
Latest Blog Posts »
- Old stuff in a new bottle - once again! 2 weeks ago Okay, I didn't want to use the W-word in the title, that would be too much for some to take, but jokes apart, the "new" announcement by the Ministry of Labor this week about 19 jobs which were reserved exclusively for Saudis was nothing but that!Read more » Working in Saudi Arabia
- Changes to family visit visa rules 4 months ago The changes announced by the Passport Department to the rules governing family visit visa are small, but significant.Read more » Working in Saudi Arabia
- All about the 3-year ban 4 months ago For expatriates working in Saudi Arabia, the recent announcement of the 3-year ban on those who fail to return to kingdom before the expiry of re-entry visa has caused more confusion than clarity.Read more » Working in Saudi Arabia
- Changes to labor rules 6 months ago In the midst of the din around other news, the most important one affecting expatriates working in Saudi Arabia got almost drowned. The announcement about changes to labor regulations brings mixed feelings. Here are the highlights of what is in store for you:Read more » Working in Saudi Arabia
- POA for death compensation cases 7 months ago When I initially wrote the procedure (click here) for the formalities to be followed in case of an unfortunate death of an expatriate working in Saudi Arabia, little did I expect the emotional outpouring which followed in private emails to me. That led me to the logical sequel, which dealt with the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Working in Saudi Arabia has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!