Working in Saudi Arabia
Latest Blog Posts »
- 'Absconders' - Finally some good news for you! 1 day ago After a long time, there is finally some good news for expatriates working in Saudi Arabia declared as "absconders" by their sponsors.Read more » Working in Saudi Arabia
- Rights? What's that? 1 week ago The announcement by the Ministry of Labor on the conditions which an employer may fire an employee and those on which an employee working in Saudi Arabia may quit an employer, has created more questions than answers.Read more » Working in Saudi Arabia
- One more U-turn on female teachers! 4 weeks ago That the kingdom of Saudi Arabia is one place which never stops generating surprises is well-established. This blog has recorded several times in the past the number of impractical rules and regulations which were passed, only to be withdrawn with equal speed. This time was no exception too!Read...
- Web services in Saudi Government portals 2 months ago The recently refurbished e-portal of the Ministry of Interior has thrown up some pleasant surprises. From the context of expatriates working in Saudi Arabia, this is a welcome change.Read more » Working in Saudi Arabia
- Hot potato! 3 months ago Long-time expats in the kingdom have got used to periodic rhetorics by various officials about how "billions of riyals are being drained out" of the kingdom by the expatriate work force. Expats have long taken such laments with a pinch of salt. The latest one is no different, just that it comes...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Working in Saudi Arabia has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!