Working in Saudi Arabia
Latest Blog Posts »
- New restrictions on family visit visa renewal 2 months ago The new restrictions imposed by the Passport Department on renewal of family visit visa has caused a lot of heartburn among expatriates working in Saudi Arabia.Read more » Working in Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Labor Ministry's new call center details 2 months ago Saudi Arabia's Ministry of Labor started a new dedicated phone line this week for receiving calls from expatriates working in Saudi Arabia. Read more » Working in Saudi Arabia
- 'Absconders' - Finally some good news for you! 3 months ago After a long time, there is finally some good news for expatriates working in Saudi Arabia declared as "absconders" by their sponsors.Read more » Working in Saudi Arabia
- Rights? What's that? 3 months ago The announcement by the Ministry of Labor on the conditions which an employer may fire an employee and those on which an employee working in Saudi Arabia may quit an employer, has created more questions than answers.Read more » Working in Saudi Arabia
- One more U-turn on female teachers! 4 months ago That the kingdom of Saudi Arabia is one place which never stops generating surprises is well-established. This blog has recorded several times in the past the number of impractical rules and regulations which were passed, only to be withdrawn with equal speed. This time was no exception too!Read...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Working in Saudi Arabia has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!