And that's all she wrote
Latest Blog Posts »
- Autumn in Belléme and Le Vésinet 3 months ago
- Mount Si 6 months ago We set off this morning to climb Mount Si – its highest point is 3900ft with 3150 ft of ascent and 8 miles round trip. Making the decision to get an early(ish) start and being parked at the trailhead by 7:45 turned out to be very wise – it was still cool and the car park had plenty […]
- Montage of Seattle/Olympia Photos 6 months ago A collection of some of our favourite photos of Seattle and Olympia July 15th-22nd 2016.
- Yoga, hikes and a Bobcat 5 months ago Not all at the same time, you understand, or even on the same day. It could have been, though. Had our hikes been less populated, I may have been tempted to strike a peaceful balance beside Snow Lake or on Rattlesnake Ledge (ooh, maybe not up there, actually. Bit scary. The ledge, not the rattle...
- Writer's block 6 months ago Full Definition of writer’s block : a psychological inhibition preventing a writer from proceeding with a piece Oh dear. You shouldn’t look up your symptoms on the internet – but we’ve all done it, haven’t we? ‘I’ve got a funny pain just there, I wonder what it is?’ I know....
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Zambia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Zambia!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » And that's all she wrote has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!