And that's all she wrote
Latest Blog Posts »
- Kangaluwi: Proposed open pit mine in the Lower Zambezi National Park 3 weeks ago I have neglected my Zambia blog lately, for a myriad of reasons. Or should I say, excuses: busy at work; rainy season; no news on safaris or travel tips due to lack of recent travel within the country. The list could go on. I could cheat and direct you to read blogs about the Lower […]
- CrossFit Zambia style 2 months ago For anyone expecting a blog on Zambia, I am afraid this one might disappoint. I am going to be a bit self-indulgent today and discuss fitness. I have decided to be ever so modern and hip, I have just joined my brand new local CrossFit box, named CrossFit Amaka. As far as I am aware, […]
- Weekend Jail 5 months ago This article was in this morning’s paper. So here’s the latest on Drink Driving laws here in Zambia. The solution, you see, is to have the convicted drunk drivers to surrender themselves every weekend to jail, released after sundown on Sunday night. This system suggests a) Drunk drivers...
- Rain! 5 months ago Is it really raining???
- Castaways 6 months ago Monday afternoon: 15:45 Incredible. It only takes two days of broken Internet (across the country, not only my house this time) for us to feel adrift and out of touch. We still have mobile phones and land lines…we really are only cut off from the World Wide Web. Furthermore, it hasn't even...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Zambia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Zambia!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » And that's all she wrote has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!