And that's all she wrote
Latest Blog Posts »
- Montage of Seattle/Olympia Photos 1 day ago A collection of some of our favourite photos of Seattle and Olympia July 15th-22nd 2016.
- Yoga, hikes and a Bobcat 2 days ago Not all at the same time, you understand, or even on the same day. It could have been, though. Had our hikes been less populated, I may have been tempted to strike a peaceful balance beside Snow Lake or on Rattlesnake Ledge (ooh, maybe not up there, actually. Bit scary. The ledge, not the rattle...
- Writer's block 3 weeks ago Full Definition of writer’s block : a psychological inhibition preventing a writer from proceeding with a piece Oh dear. You shouldn’t look up your symptoms on the internet – but we’ve all done it, haven’t we? ‘I’ve got a funny pain just there, I wonder what it is?’ I know....
- How to have a conversation 3 months ago I had to share this SOMEWHERE, 10 Ways to have better conversations, watch it. Excellent advice.
- The most confusing places on earth 4 months ago Government buildings in foreign countries seem to set out to confuse everyone, even (especially?) in countries where they speak English. In Zambia the ‘official’ language is English, though it is not the language that most Zambian’s speak at home. However, you can expect to find out what you...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Zambia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Zambia!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » And that's all she wrote has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!