And that's all she wrote
Latest Blog Posts »
- Cape Town 1 week ago I’d heard the hype. Everyone told me ‘You’ll love it!”. Nevertheless, we postponed our original trip at Christmas and decided to visit Cape Town during School Spring holiday in March. We only had 7 days available, but thought this was preferable to the two weeks we would have spent in...
- Dog with a blog 1 week ago Good Evening All, My name is Bailey: I am, what some would call, a Heinz 57 dog. Others might use the term ‘mongrel’, which frankly is a little insulting. One visitor rudely referred to me as a ‘garbage dog’, and now the family are all saying it. The definition according to Wikipedia : When...
- January in Zambia 3 weeks ago BELATED HAPPY NEW YEAR! I have just discovered that this entry never made it onto the blog, so here it is with a few amendments. I must say, on my return from the UK the warmth is quite pleasant here in Lusaka, but we seem to be getting around the same amount of rain as […]
- Kangaluwi: Proposed open pit mine in the Lower Zambezi National Park 2 months ago I have neglected my Zambia blog lately, for a myriad of reasons. Or should I say, excuses: busy at work; rainy season; no news on safaris or travel tips due to lack of recent travel within the country. The list could go on. I could cheat and direct you to read blogs about the Lower […]
- CrossFit Zambia style 2 months ago For anyone expecting a blog on Zambia, I am afraid this one might disappoint. I am going to be a bit self-indulgent today and discuss fitness. I have decided to be ever so modern and hip, I have just joined my brand new local CrossFit box, named CrossFit Amaka. As far as I am aware, […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Zambia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Zambia!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » And that's all she wrote has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!