And that's all she wrote
Latest Blog Posts »
- Moving Day 3 months ago No, this is not stressful at all, I don’t know what the fuss is about. More later. P.S. not feeling very ‘Minimalist’ today. Advertisements
- Minimalist moving 3 months ago A dear friend sent me the card, completely out of the blue, made my day. The topic may be more appropriate that she realised. I may have mentioned we are in the process of moving house again. My sister* recently posted on Facebook that she has moved 7 times in the last 23 years. That […]
- Curate & donate 4 months ago My donation box, my very messy and I-probably-can’t-lift-that heavy cardboard box of just some of our excess belongings. I have to tell you we’ve taken two car loads to the charity shop already, and we are nowhere near finished. I feel lighter, yet the burden of knowing that it’s the tip of...
- Love people, use things* 3 months ago My daughter brought my attention to a concept called minimalism last year, through a film called ‘Minimalism-A Documentary about the important things’. At the time we were just about to move internationally again, the movers were booked, I had already done what I thought was quite a lot of...
- "Wordless" Wednesdays 11 months ago My husband, daughter and I discovered a fantastic café in York last weekend called Rowntree Park Reading Café. We noticed a poster advertising ‘Wordless Wednesdays’, when ‘all users are welcome but encouraged to respect those who wish to sit quietly and enjoy a coffee, read a book or...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Zambia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Zambia!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » And that's all she wrote has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!