And that's all she wrote
Latest Blog Posts »
- 10 Facts for Bob Geldof 1 month ago Originally posted on GB on tour!:Dear Sir Bob, Thanks so much for doing the Ebola fundraising thing. We hope you raise lots and lots of money. The only thing is, there is a world outside your window Sir, but…
- Out and about in Lusaka 2 months ago
- Malaria Prevention 8 months ago April 25th 2014 was World Malaria Day. Malaria is a disease caused by a parasite, transmitted by mosquito bites. Prevention is ideal, but treatment for malaria is also possible. Malaria does not have to be a killer disease. Although both prevention … Continue reading →
- Cape Town 8 months ago I’d heard the hype. Everyone told me ‘You’ll love it!”. Nevertheless, we postponed our original trip at Christmas and decided to visit Cape Town during School Spring holiday in March. We only had 7 days available, but thought this was … Continue reading →
- Dog with a blog 8 months ago Good Evening All, My name is Bailey: I am, what some would call, a Heinz 57 dog. Others might use the term ‘mongrel’, which frankly is a little insulting. One visitor rudely referred to me as a ‘garbage dog’, and … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Zambia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Zambia!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » And that's all she wrote has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!