And that's all she wrote
Latest Blog Posts »
- "Wordless" Wednesdays 7 months ago My husband, daughter and I discovered a fantastic café in York last weekend called Rowntree Park Reading Café. We noticed a poster advertising ‘Wordless Wednesdays’, when ‘all users are welcome but encouraged to respect those who wish to sit quietly and enjoy a coffee, read a book or...
- iPhone iRritation (RIP) 7 months ago Okay, some would say I shouldn’t complain, I’ve had a good 4 years out of my iPhone 5…but this morning I am sad to report that she’s… gone. Not a peep or chirp, nor a flicker of light from her perfect unscratched screen (I have cared for her very well). She just passed away quietly […]
- Returning Resident Visa...check! 9 months ago Quick update… I was impressed by the very efficient service when collecting documents: there were 5 people in front of me waiting for the office to open at 9am. They opened at 9:00 on the dot, within 6 minutes I had my passport (and my visa, thank goodness- sorry for the spoiler in the title)...
- Waiting for UKVI 9 months ago Just so you know, purchasing a priority service with a targeted time frame of 5 days does not mean you will receive any contact within the 5 day period. Just as, in Zambia, if someone tells you they will come back tomorrow, they don’t actually mean tomorrow, they just mean it won’t be today....
- Insomnia...again 9 months ago Ever have times in your life when you just can't sleep?
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Zambia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Zambia!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » And that's all she wrote has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!