And that's all she wrote
Latest Blog Posts »
- Jewel of Africa - Gem 101 4 months ago Last week, I was invited to take a tour of Zambia’s very own jewelry mecca – Jewel of Africa. Zambia’s specialities in gem mining terms are its emeralds and amethysts – as luck would have it, two of my favourite gem stones! … Continue reading →
- Isuzu - ISL Colour Run 5 months ago As part of the Crossfit Amaka community, I was invited (encouraged, pressured, strong-armed – call it whatever you like) into taking part in the 3 hour Colour Run Relay Race yesterday. Crossfit Amaka entered five teams, with six people in each team apart … Continue reading →
- Trailing spouse - the graveyard of ambition? 6 months ago Originally posted on six degrees north:School pick-up at an International school looks much like school pick up anywhere in the developed world. Apart from looking like a Benetton ad or maybe morning tea at the United Nations. And sure,…
- Broken driver's door window? No problem! 7 months ago Look carefully- it’s very clever if still incredibly dangerous!
- Humans of Lusaka Facebook 7 months ago Please check out this Humans of Lusaka Facebook page for some wonderful local photographs and interviews.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Zambia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Zambia!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » And that's all she wrote has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!