I Will See You In Far Off Places
Latest Blog Posts »
- Winter Wonderland 2014 (and Japanese ramen) 7 hours ago I wouldn’t go so far as to say I’m a creature of habit, but it is fair to say that I am a lover of traditions, those both old and new. Anyone who has been reading since I began visiting (and then moved to) England, will know that Jon and [...]
- Borough Market, London 1 day ago There are many places to go in London that evoke that Christmassy spirit, but Borough Market in December is definitely one of the best places to head to if you want to stuff your face with anything from chai tea and mulled cider to paella, freshly caught fish, a world [...]
- Harry Potter Studio Tour 1 week ago I am a complete Harry Potter fan girl, and have been ever since the first book was given to me by my awesome and dearly departed Grandma Weirich when it first came out in the 90s. And I remember reading the books after each of their releases at various points [...]
- Christmas Masquerade 1 week ago Writing is often an act of vulnerability. The way that I often choose to write makes me feel exposed and vulnerable and open to the eyes of anyone who may be wandering by. But writing is an act that has always made me feel most myself, most at home and [...]
- Poppies at the Tower of London 1 month ago This year marks the 100 year anniversary of the outbreak of World War I and as such, there have been lots of commemorative events happening around the country, one of the most breathtaking of which is the installation that is taking place at the Tower of London, called Blood Swept Lands [...]
Contest Entries »
- Turning tables: learning from my students Education and International Schools Miss Ashley, Miss Sheets, Ashley teacher.....I get called a lot of things. I’ve taught English as a second or foreign language in quite a few different countries over the past seven years, and my work in international schools has given me access...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on I Will See You In Far Off Places
08:07 AM November 28, 2012
Great blog or...greatest blog?
21:05 PM December 10, 2012
Love reading about all the adventures! Good writing too!
21:34 PM December 10, 2012
Excellent! Genuine and always thought-provoking.
22:00 PM December 10, 2012
00:34 AM December 11, 2012
Such a human view of life away from home. Anyone could relate to this blog.
14:36 PM December 11, 2012
This blog is super good.
23:10 PM December 11, 2012
Love this blog. Real, down to earth and honest. And always lots of gorgeous photos.