I Will See You In Far Off Places
Latest Blog Posts »
- 24 hours in Istanbul 1 day ago On our way out to Oman we managed to book a 24 hour layover in Istanbul – a complete dream, as I’ve wanted to see the city for a very, very long time and this layover business just fell in our laps-normally people fly to Dubai, then transfer to a flight to Oman. Even with [...]
- Some panoramas from Istanbul and Oman 3 days ago Freshly back from the Middle East and still feeling the jet lag. Sorting the many many pictures we took-but in the mean time, here are a few panorama shots from our phones. The stunning Blue Mosque of Istanbul. The deserts of Oman, where we spent the night in a crazy yurt/tent contraption (and...
- Sussex Vineyards 1 month ago The English wine industry isn’t very old at all, and really didn’t exist before the 1970s. It doesn’t help that the only area that is remotely open to grape-growing is just a small part of the south of England, and it becomes a pipe dream for pretty much anyone. Particularly when you look at...
- It's been a summer 3 months ago Well hello. How are you? How’s it going? Long time no see. I fell off the bloggin’ bandwagon. I probably would have just fallen straight off of the internet bandwagon, but, as it were, my job exists on the internet. “Digital Marketing” and all of that. But it’s been a summer. I’ve been...
- Easter weekend (and Foodies Festival Ticket Giveaway) 7 months ago Thank the tiny baby Jesus for long weekends. The four day Easter weekend always sneaks up on me, and always make me extra grateful to live in a country that is so legally Christian that it throws out days off for the whole place for Good Friday and Easter Monday, no worshipping required. How nice...
Contest Entries »
- Turning tables: learning from my students Education and International Schools Miss Ashley, Miss Sheets, Ashley teacher.....I get called a lot of things. I’ve taught English as a second or foreign language in quite a few different countries over the past seven years, and my work in international schools has given me access...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on I Will See You In Far Off Places
08:07 AM November 28, 2012
Great blog or...greatest blog?
21:05 PM December 10, 2012
Love reading about all the adventures! Good writing too!
21:34 PM December 10, 2012
Excellent! Genuine and always thought-provoking.
22:00 PM December 10, 2012
00:34 AM December 11, 2012
Such a human view of life away from home. Anyone could relate to this blog.
14:36 PM December 11, 2012
This blog is super good.
23:10 PM December 11, 2012
Love this blog. Real, down to earth and honest. And always lots of gorgeous photos.