I Will See You In Far Off Places
Latest Blog Posts »
- Touring London's Parliament Building 3 weeks ago If you are the type who could spend hours on any dreary rainy day wandering through Medieval artifacts in someone’s old drafty manor house, amused by ancient oil paintings and threadbare furniture, than you are my kind of person. Keep that in mind when I tell you that Jon and I splurged on the...
- Ohio in 2015 1 month ago Not going home for a solid two years makes a place not feel like home anymore, in a lot of ways. The varied emotional states of spending extended time with family doesn’t really make me miss living in the same state, if ya know what I mean, nudge nudge. But I miss them! Of course [...]
- 2014: A year that happened 2 months ago I wasn’t sure I wanted to carry on with my usual “year in review” thing this year-the ebb and flow of blogging for me seems to ebb more than flow, these past few months. But I also figured that come February, or come January of 2016 or 2026 or something like that, I may wish [...]
- Our first Christmas in Shoreham 4 months ago Merry Christmas from the positively balmy climes of Shoreham-by-Sea on the day after Christmas! It barely went below 50F yesterday, so it was not a white christmas, whatsoever. But this was the first holiday season in our flat, and it was also spent on our own, so it had a lot of good going on....
- Winter Wonderland 2014 (and Japanese ramen) 4 months ago I wouldn’t go so far as to say I’m a creature of habit, but it is fair to say that I am a lover of traditions, those both old and new. Anyone who has been reading since I began visiting (and then moved to) England, will know that Jon and I do a lot of [...]
Contest Entries »
- Turning tables: learning from my students Education and International Schools Miss Ashley, Miss Sheets, Ashley teacher.....I get called a lot of things. I’ve taught English as a second or foreign language in quite a few different countries over the past seven years, and my work in international schools has given me access...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on I Will See You In Far Off Places
08:07 AM November 28, 2012
Great blog or...greatest blog?
21:05 PM December 10, 2012
Love reading about all the adventures! Good writing too!
21:34 PM December 10, 2012
Excellent! Genuine and always thought-provoking.
22:00 PM December 10, 2012
00:34 AM December 11, 2012
Such a human view of life away from home. Anyone could relate to this blog.
14:36 PM December 11, 2012
This blog is super good.
23:10 PM December 11, 2012
Love this blog. Real, down to earth and honest. And always lots of gorgeous photos.