I Will See You In Far Off Places
Latest Blog Posts »
- It's been a summer 2 weeks ago Well hello. How are you? How’s it going? Long time no see. I fell off the bloggin’ bandwagon. I probably would have just fallen straight off of the internet bandwagon, but, as it were, my job exists on the internet. “Digital Marketing” and all of that. But it’s been a summer. I’ve been...
- Easter weekend (and Foodies Festival Ticket Giveaway) 5 months ago Thank the tiny baby Jesus for long weekends. The four day Easter weekend always sneaks up on me, and always make me extra grateful to live in a country that is so legally Christian that it throws out days off for the whole place for Good Friday and Easter Monday, no worshipping required. How nice...
- Emerging from hibernation 6 months ago Whether or not it’s been connected to the dreary winter, I have withdrawn into myself these past few months and can feel myself unfolding as the days lengthen and the sun peeps out and as the winds grow warmer and warmer. I have been writing, but not online, or at least not personally and online....
- Touring London's Parliament Building 6 months ago If you are the type who could spend hours on any dreary rainy day wandering through Medieval artifacts in someone’s old drafty manor house, amused by ancient oil paintings and threadbare furniture, than you are my kind of person. Keep that in mind when I tell you that Jon and I splurged on the...
- Ohio in 2015 7 months ago Not going home for a solid two years makes a place not feel like home anymore, in a lot of ways. The varied emotional states of spending extended time with family doesn’t really make me miss living in the same state, if ya know what I mean, nudge nudge. But I miss them! Of course [...]
Contest Entries »
- Turning tables: learning from my students Education and International Schools Miss Ashley, Miss Sheets, Ashley teacher.....I get called a lot of things. I’ve taught English as a second or foreign language in quite a few different countries over the past seven years, and my work in international schools has given me access...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on I Will See You In Far Off Places
08:07 AM November 28, 2012
Great blog or...greatest blog?
21:05 PM December 10, 2012
Love reading about all the adventures! Good writing too!
21:34 PM December 10, 2012
Excellent! Genuine and always thought-provoking.
22:00 PM December 10, 2012
00:34 AM December 11, 2012
Such a human view of life away from home. Anyone could relate to this blog.
14:36 PM December 11, 2012
This blog is super good.
23:10 PM December 11, 2012
Love this blog. Real, down to earth and honest. And always lots of gorgeous photos.