I Will See You In Far Off Places
Latest Blog Posts »
- Travel Tips: Packing for a beach vacation 5 days ago Fantastically, Jon and I are taking our first beach vacation together next week, leaving tomorrow! I like to think I’m pretty great at packing, and this has been proven by the fact that I have taken many, many flights, both long-haul and short, domestic and international, and once even packed...
- a really gorgeous beachy Sunday 1 week ago Most Sundays I do the same thing. Sleep late, make a nice breakfast, spend hours reading and hanging out on the internet while sipping coffee. I usually get a workout in, but even that is a slowish day on the ol’ elliptical. Sundays are lazy, for us. This Sunday though, [...]
- Tips for working from home 1 week ago A little over three months ago I got a job as an editorial consultant for an ethical digital media communications company. While that probably definitely sounds weird or maybe makes you go “soooo that means…..?”, it’s actually a lot like teaching and draws quite a bit from my personal...
- Three days in London 1 week ago There are people who commute from Brighton to London every day for work. I am not one of those people, nor do I envy them the commute (it’s only a bit over an hour, but then you’d have to take the Tube somewhere, and it’s all just not great. Working [...]
- sunday in shoreham 2 weeks ago Sundays have become these ultra productive days where I wake up and work out and clean the house and eat good foods that are healthy and then when that’s done and over it’s still somehow only 1:00 pm and there’s a whole day left. Thank you Sunday! Today we did [...]
Contest Entries »
- Turning tables: learning from my students Education and International Schools Miss Ashley, Miss Sheets, Ashley teacher.....I get called a lot of things. I’ve taught English as a second or foreign language in quite a few different countries over the past seven years, and my work in international schools has given me access...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on I Will See You In Far Off Places
08:07 AM November 28, 2012
Great blog or...greatest blog?
21:05 PM December 10, 2012
Love reading about all the adventures! Good writing too!
21:34 PM December 10, 2012
Excellent! Genuine and always thought-provoking.
22:00 PM December 10, 2012
00:34 AM December 11, 2012
Such a human view of life away from home. Anyone could relate to this blog.
14:36 PM December 11, 2012
This blog is super good.
23:10 PM December 11, 2012
Love this blog. Real, down to earth and honest. And always lots of gorgeous photos.