I Will See You In Far Off Places
Latest Blog Posts »
- 2014: A year that happened 3 weeks ago I wasn’t sure I wanted to carry on with my usual “year in review” thing this year-the ebb and flow of blogging for me seems to ebb more than flow, these past few months. But I also figured that come February, or come January of 2016 or 2026 or something like that, I may wish [...]
- Our first Christmas in Shoreham 2 months ago Merry Christmas from the positively balmy climes of Shoreham-by-Sea on the day after Christmas! It barely went below 50F yesterday, so it was not a white christmas, whatsoever. But this was the first holiday season in our flat, and it was also spent on our own, so it had a lot of good going on....
- Winter Wonderland 2014 (and Japanese ramen) 2 months ago I wouldn’t go so far as to say I’m a creature of habit, but it is fair to say that I am a lover of traditions, those both old and new. Anyone who has been reading since I began visiting (and then moved to) England, will know that Jon and I do a lot of [...]
- Borough Market, London 2 months ago There are many places to go in London that evoke that Christmassy spirit, but Borough Market in December is definitely one of the best places to head to if you want to stuff your face with anything from chai tea and mulled cider to paella, freshly caught fish, a world of obscure sauces and...
- Harry Potter Studio Tour 2 months ago I am a complete Harry Potter fan girl, and have been ever since the first book was given to me by my awesome and dearly departed Grandma Weirich when it first came out in the 90s. And I remember reading the books after each of their releases at various points in my life-crying embarrassingly hard...
Contest Entries »
- Turning tables: learning from my students Education and International Schools Miss Ashley, Miss Sheets, Ashley teacher.....I get called a lot of things. I’ve taught English as a second or foreign language in quite a few different countries over the past seven years, and my work in international schools has given me access...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on I Will See You In Far Off Places
08:07 AM November 28, 2012
Great blog or...greatest blog?
21:05 PM December 10, 2012
Love reading about all the adventures! Good writing too!
21:34 PM December 10, 2012
Excellent! Genuine and always thought-provoking.
22:00 PM December 10, 2012
00:34 AM December 11, 2012
Such a human view of life away from home. Anyone could relate to this blog.
14:36 PM December 11, 2012
This blog is super good.
23:10 PM December 11, 2012
Love this blog. Real, down to earth and honest. And always lots of gorgeous photos.