I Will See You In Far Off Places
Latest Blog Posts »
- Another big change 19 hours ago For the second time in 8 months, I’ve been asked to join a new organization, and subsequently embark on a totally new professional life/career. And that’s pretty damn unexpected, but also seriously cool. Getting head-hunted for a fairly dreamy and autonomous writing job (with a company that...
- Our premiere Shoreham ramble! 4 days ago My love for rambling is well known, and fairly well-documented here on ye old internet blog. But this weekend Jon and I stepped it up a notch and took not only our first Shoreham ramble, but also our longest ramble to date! We meant to go for a lengthy (but not too crazy) 4-6 miles [...]
- Sunday night 1 week ago Pictures of a week that went too fast. This week consisted of Jon and I juggling work and being home for the electrician that hung out at our place all week, replacing all our old broken heaters and exchanging them with new ones. Now we have heat in our house! Just in time for spring [...]
- Brighton Foodies Festival (and a giveaway!) 1 week ago Even though I’m looking out at super gross steely gray skies right now, it’s April, and spring is upon us! And you know what that means? All the good street food festivals are coming back! Nom nom nom. I was contacted by the Foodies Festival again this year and they were extra generous because...
- Growing green things 2 weeks ago I’m trying to grow things. In the past, it hasn’t been that successful-a failed bonsai, a pot of flowers or two-but I’ve got a lot of seedlings sprouting right now and it feels absolutely decadent to run and check on them every day, seeing them grow with just a little bit of help from me....
Contest Entries »
- Turning tables: learning from my students Education and International Schools Miss Ashley, Miss Sheets, Ashley teacher.....I get called a lot of things. I’ve taught English as a second or foreign language in quite a few different countries over the past seven years, and my work in international schools has given me access...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on I Will See You In Far Off Places
08:07 AM November 28, 2012
Great blog or...greatest blog?
21:05 PM December 10, 2012
Love reading about all the adventures! Good writing too!
21:34 PM December 10, 2012
Excellent! Genuine and always thought-provoking.
22:00 PM December 10, 2012
00:34 AM December 11, 2012
Such a human view of life away from home. Anyone could relate to this blog.
14:36 PM December 11, 2012
This blog is super good.
23:10 PM December 11, 2012
Love this blog. Real, down to earth and honest. And always lots of gorgeous photos.