I Will See You In Far Off Places
Latest Blog Posts »
- Tenerife in a billion instagram pictures 1 day ago Yesterday Lindsey and I returned from our week long sojourn to the Canarian Island of Tenerife. It was hot, sunny, relaxing and even included an adventure or two (volcanoes, hidden secret villages, wine tasting in tiny vineyards, stuff like that). I instagrammed my way through most of it…....
- Visitors are coming! 1 week ago From tomorrow until mid-July Jon and I (and the in-laws, by proxy) will be hosting some of my favourite people from the great state of Ohio right here in Sussex. Lindsey is on a plane as I speak, and will be here for almost the entire month of June, while my mom flies in immediately [...]
- Lindfield Village Day 2 weeks ago Saturday we scorned the train ride down to a surely packed and heaving Kemptown Carnival in favor of the gathering taking place in our own backyard (almost literally). Lindfield Village Day was taking place on the Common and with another sunshiney weekend following a week of rain-a pattern I can...
- Eliza Doolittles around the world unite! 2 weeks ago Yesterday I was gchatting with Jon and typed “mum” without thinking (but I have a mom, of course). The other day I described my new class of rambunctious students as “cheeky” (no better descriptive adjective came to mind). I keep talking about the “holiday”...
- Adventures in Sussex: Devil's Dyke 2 weeks ago On Monday Jon and I took advantage of the latest day off work to soak up all that Vitamin D we’ve been missing and take in the scenic views of the UK’s “longest, widest, and deepest ‘dry valley’”, Devil’s Dyke. (sounds suuuuper interesting, I know, but stay...
Contest Entries »
- Turning tables: learning from my students Education and International Schools Miss Ashley, Miss Sheets, Ashley teacher.....I get called a lot of things. I’ve taught English as a second or foreign language in quite a few different countries over the past seven years, and my work in international schools has given me access...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on I Will See You In Far Off Places
08:07 AM November 28, 2012
Great blog or...greatest blog?
21:05 PM December 10, 2012
Love reading about all the adventures! Good writing too!
21:34 PM December 10, 2012
Excellent! Genuine and always thought-provoking.
22:00 PM December 10, 2012
00:34 AM December 11, 2012
Such a human view of life away from home. Anyone could relate to this blog.
14:36 PM December 11, 2012
This blog is super good.
23:10 PM December 11, 2012
Love this blog. Real, down to earth and honest. And always lots of gorgeous photos.