I Will See You In Far Off Places
Latest Blog Posts »
- Brighton has a dog cafe 1 week ago Turns out Brighton has a dog cafe now with the best name ever-Chubby Chops Cafe. Chubby freakin chops cafe, how cute is that?! And the resident dogs there are named George and Bonnie and they are grumpy faced and adorable and make weird noises with their smashed faces when they [...]
- three years in 2 weeks ago This morning I woke, brain fuzzy and hair very large, from indulging in too much wine and steak and general middle class debauchery last night. Jon and I celebrated our three years of wedded life by indulging in a stupidly expensive meal at a place in Brighton called The Coal [...]
- a year with Bruce 2 weeks ago It’s no secret that I am obsessed and delighted by my dog. The internet tells no lies! Bruce is, without a doubt, one of, if not the very best thing in my life. Sorry husband and family and friends (or, I say sorry, but I know at least Jon feels [...]
- Shoreham Air Show 2 weeks ago I married a guy who isn’t really into sporty sports (woo!), but is into cool cars and other interesting and mostly loud machinery. Or “interesting” I should say in scare quotes, since I am preeeettty ambivalent and/or not interested in those things. Even so, over the years I’ve found...
- Green Man Festival in Wales 4 weeks ago Back in the day I spent a few summers driving down to Tennessee with an old boyfriend during a week in June, camping out in a field and sweating buckets for five days at a very awesome music festival called Bonnaroo. Those were very good times, and they definitely taught [...]
Contest Entries »
- Turning tables: learning from my students Education and International Schools Miss Ashley, Miss Sheets, Ashley teacher.....I get called a lot of things. I’ve taught English as a second or foreign language in quite a few different countries over the past seven years, and my work in international schools has given me access...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on I Will See You In Far Off Places
08:07 AM November 28, 2012
Great blog or...greatest blog?
21:05 PM December 10, 2012
Love reading about all the adventures! Good writing too!
21:34 PM December 10, 2012
Excellent! Genuine and always thought-provoking.
22:00 PM December 10, 2012
00:34 AM December 11, 2012
Such a human view of life away from home. Anyone could relate to this blog.
14:36 PM December 11, 2012
This blog is super good.
23:10 PM December 11, 2012
Love this blog. Real, down to earth and honest. And always lots of gorgeous photos.