Latest Blog Posts »
- Learning Chinese 3 years ago So the summer long ago that I spent studying Chinese at Cheng Da, I indulged my nerdiness by enjoying the benefits of my library card.
- Lotus 3 years ago Lotus is one of my favorite flowers.
- Bamboo in the garden 3 years ago Bamboo in the familial garden.
- More Sculpture at Cheng Da 3 years ago Though this is an abstraction, something about it from this angle reminds me a little bit of the “Winged Victory of Samothrace”– a marble statue at the Louvre.
- Sculpture around Cheng Da 3 years ago Surfing Cheng Da’s site, I discovered that there is an art festival going on, and figured I should post my photos of art at Cheng Da.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Becoming Taiwanese has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!