The Cycling Canadian
Latest Blog Posts »
- Extending Tourist Visa in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 6 months ago There was some confusion when I checked for information online about extending a tourist visa in Kuala Lumpur, so I thought I’d put down a note or two about my experiences doing this. First of all, there was confusion about where to go. Most online resources pointed me toward an office far away...
- Christmas at the MegaMall in Kuala Lumpur 6 months ago Christmas decorations at the Mid Valley Megamall in Kuala Lumpur. The post Christmas at the MegaMall in Kuala Lumpur appeared first on The Cycling Canadian.
- "Ladies Only" Waiting Area 6 months ago Trains on the KTM Komuter line in Kuala Lumpur have several train cars reserved for women only. These cars are generally painted a cheerful pink. The post “Ladies Only” Waiting Area appeared first on The Cycling Canadian.
- Backpacks Waiting for Their Owners 6 months ago An assortment of backpacks waiting for their owners to pick them up and head off to the airport, bus station, or train station. The post Backpacks Waiting for Their Owners appeared first on The Cycling Canadian.
- My New MSR Whisperlite Universal 6 months ago I’m now the proud and very happy owner of an MSR Whisperlite Universal stove. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I can finally stop fighting with my Trangia X2 multifuel burner – the stove that has made my cooking life a frustrating nightmare for so long. The post My...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Cycling Canadian has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!