The Cycling Canadian
Latest Blog Posts »
- Fire Sweeps Through Neighborhood in Cebu City 6 months ago A fire broke out on Tuesday evening (March 18, 2014) in a tightly-packed residential area in Barangay Lorega in Cebu City in the Philippines. According to newspaper reports, 500 homes were destroyed, leaving as many ... The post Fire Sweeps Through Neighborhood in Cebu City appeared first on...
- "WordPress Popular Posts" Plugin Returning Unrealistically High Numbers 7 months ago (Note: I found a solution to this problem. Skip to the update at the bottom of this post to see what I did to fix it.) A long time ago, I installed the plugin WordPress Popular ... The post “WordPress Popular Posts” Plugin Returning Unrealistically High Numbers appeared first on The...
- Syncing Google Chrome with My Google Account 7 months ago Should I sync up the Google Chrome browser with my Google account? Every time I log in to my Google account, I am asked to do this. One advantage is that I would only have to ... The post Syncing Google Chrome with My Google Account appeared first on The Cycling Canadian.
- Custom Item Limit in WordPress Menu 8 months ago As anyone who knows me is aware, I encounter a lot of computer problems in my day-to-day life. Things rarely seem to work out, and no matter how much time and effort I put in ... The post Custom Item Limit in WordPress Menu appeared first on The Cycling Canadian.
- Photo Post: Super Typhoon Yolanda / Haiyan (Group 8) 7 months ago These photos were taken in the city of Tacloban, Philippines, in December 2013, approximately one month after super typhoon Yolanda (Haiyan) hit the city. The shots of people were largely taken in the shoreline communities that were destroyed by the typhoon. The post Photo Post: Super...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Cycling Canadian has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!