The Cycling Canadian
Latest Blog Posts »
- Pros and Cons of Trailers for Bike Touring 1 month ago I’ve recently been thinking about buying a trailer to replace some or all of my pannier bags, and I put together a list of pros and cons to help me make up my mind. I just thought I’d share them here to help out anyone else trying to make the same decision. My experience with […]
- Extending Tourist Visa in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 8 months ago There was some confusion when I checked for information online about extending a tourist visa in Kuala Lumpur, so I thought I’d put down a note or two about my experiences doing this. First of all, there was confusion about where to go. Most online resources pointed me toward an office far away...
- Christmas at the MegaMall in Kuala Lumpur 7 months ago Christmas decorations at the Mid Valley Megamall in Kuala Lumpur.
- "Ladies Only" Waiting Area 7 months ago Trains on the KTM Komuter line in Kuala Lumpur have several train cars reserved for women only. These cars are generally painted a cheerful pink.
- Backpacks Waiting for Their Owners 7 months ago An assortment of backpacks waiting for their owners to pick them up and head off to the airport, bus station, or train station.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Cycling Canadian has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!