The Cycling Canadian
Latest Blog Posts »
- Pros and Cons of Trailers for Bike Touring 4 months ago I’ve recently been thinking about buying a trailer to replace some or all of my pannier bags, and I put together a list of pros and cons to help me make up my mind. I just thought I’d share them here to help out anyone else trying to make the same decision. My experience with […]
- Extending Tourist Visa in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 10 months ago There was some confusion when I checked for information online about extending a tourist visa in Kuala Lumpur, so I thought I’d put down a note or two about my experiences doing this. First of all, there was confusion about where to go. Most online resources pointed me toward an office far away...
- Christmas at the MegaMall in Kuala Lumpur 10 months ago Christmas decorations at the Mid Valley Megamall in Kuala Lumpur.
- "Ladies Only" Waiting Area 10 months ago Trains on the KTM Komuter line in Kuala Lumpur have several train cars reserved for women only. These cars are generally painted a cheerful pink.
- Backpacks Waiting for Their Owners 10 months ago An assortment of backpacks waiting for their owners to pick them up and head off to the airport, bus station, or train station.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Cycling Canadian has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!