The Cycling Canadian
Latest Blog Posts »
- Northern Sumatra Cycling Route 2 months ago View route map for Northern Sumatra Loop – Tanjungbalai-Banda Aceh on plotaroute.com Share this post on the following sites: The post Northern Sumatra Cycling Route appeared first on The Cycling Canadian.
- Pros and Cons of Trailers for Bike Touring 8 months ago I’ve recently been thinking about buying a trailer to replace some or all of my pannier bags, and I put together a list of pros and cons to help me make up my mind. I just thought I’d share them here to help out anyone else trying to make the ... The post Pros and Cons of Trailers for Bike...
- Extending Tourist Visa in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 1 year ago (Note: This post is about my personal experience of extending a visitor’s visa in Kuala Lumpur. I was given a 90-day visitor’s pass at the airport when I arrived, and I went to the immigration office in Kuala Lumpur to apply for an extension. I was given a 60-day extension. ... The post...
- Christmas at the MegaMall in Kuala Lumpur 1 year ago Christmas decorations at the Mid Valley Megamall in Kuala Lumpur. Share this post on the following sites: The post Christmas at the MegaMall in Kuala Lumpur appeared first on The Cycling Canadian.
- "Ladies Only" Waiting Area 1 year ago Trains on the KTM Komuter line in Kuala Lumpur have several train cars reserved for women only. These cars are generally painted a cheerful pink. The post “Ladies Only” Waiting Area appeared first on The Cycling Canadian.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Cycling Canadian has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!