Latest Blog Posts »
- Sky of Star Moon 2 months ago Geotagged photos by MJ Klein The afternoon after we saw the pandas, we went to this place, which they have translated “Sky of star moon.” Not exactly how I would have translated it, this place is for kids to enjoy some animals and a safe area in which to run around. We paid the admission fee...
- Sunday At Yong-an 3 months ago Another day at Yong-an fishing port.
- Kaohsiung Gas Explosion Damage 3 months ago Geotagged photos by MJ Klein By now, everyone has heard of the gas explosions in the southern Taiwan city of Kaohsiung. We live far away from there, but my wife’s parents live close enough to have felt the explosions in their apartment. Recently, I went walking down what is left of a road...
- Attack Of The Pandas! 3 months ago Phoenix visits the pandas on tour.
- Our Visit to Nantou, Part Two 3 months ago Part two of our recent visit to Nantou.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » TheNHBushman.com has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!