Latest Blog Posts »
- The Xinpu Hakka Festival 5 days ago Geotagged photos by MJ Klein Hui-chen went looking on the internet for something to do, and she found this local festival in Xinpu, a township close to where we live. It coincided with the Lantern Festival, and at first I thought it was just a local Lantern Festival, but as I looked around,...
- Low ISO, Long Exposure Experiments 1 week ago Photos by MJ Klein I’ve done high ISO exposures with the D7000 and there are many artifacts and strange colors, noise, etc., as a result. So, I decided to take some photos at ISO 100, with a long duration to see what happened. I alternated between noise reduction on and off, and it’s...
- Cute Phoenix Photos From Chinese New Year 2015, Round One 2 weeks ago Photos by MJ Klein Over Chinese New Year, I took about 1,400 photos. I was determined to get some good shots of Phoenix and Mommy doing various things. Here we see Phoenix and Mommy waiting for a bus to take us to the Dream Mall (we were in Kaohsiung). Phoenix has some cute looks […]
- Miaoli Strawberry Festival 3 weeks ago Geotagged photos by MJ Klein The family and I went down to Miaoli at the start of the Strawberry Festival. We found that most of the strawberry picking places weren’t really ready for customers, so after driving around and not finding one, we went to the cultural center where strawberry...
- Further Camping Adventures in Taiwan 4 weeks ago Photos by MJ Klein, including geotagged and FOOD photos! Guoxing, Nantou We went back to the first place we camped in Taiwan: Guoxing. On this trip we were using our new tent and I got shots of the setup and features of the tent. The brand name of the tent is Adisi and is a Taiwanese […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » TheNHBushman.com has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!