Latest Blog Posts »
- Craig Ferguson's Travel Photography Essentials 3 weeks ago Travel Photography Essentials ebook
- My Friend Mr. Sun 3 months ago Long-time readers of this blog know that I occasionally go to Taoyuan to hang out with my friends Mr. Lee and Mr. Sun, aka Lee and Paul. Unfortunately, Mr. Lee passed away several years ago. Wednesday night I got a call from Paul’s wife, which has never happened before. My worst fears were...
- Camping in Nantou, Part Two 3 months ago Geotagged Photos by MJ Klein, including DUTCH OVEN COOKING PHOTOS! I left you in the last installment with a shot of this fire pit, and after talking with the campground owner I decided to build a fire in this pit and cook here. When I rolled down the window as the owner approached our van, […]
- Camping in Nantou, Part One 4 months ago Geotagged photos by MJ Klein Recently, my wife has developed an interest in camping. I try to encourage her to experience new things and cultivate new interests, so, we took our camping gear that we’ve acquired over time (at my suggestion) and went camping with her sister (shown here holding...
- Phoenix Tries Ice Cream 4 months ago Watch Phoenix's face as she tastes ice cream!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » TheNHBushman.com has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!