Latest Blog Posts »
- Flying Cow Ranch 6 days ago Photos by MJ Klein (photos are geotagged) Recently, my wife and I took Phoenix to the famous Flying Cow Ranch. Even though it was a weekend and crammed with people, we had a good time, and Phoenix got to interact with some animals. From the looks of this sign, you’d think that everything was...
- Our Visit to Nantou, Part One 2 weeks ago Photos by MJ Klein Let me tell you how this happened. My wife asked me to drive her to Nantou, to a famous temple, which of course, I did. While we were there, we visited her cousin, who owns a dental clinic there. Since I have been suffering from a new medical problem that has […]
- I Can't Believe It's June! 2 months ago It's June! I haven't even posted anything for May. That doesn't mean that nothing has been happening of course
- Phoenix Goes to the Beach 5 months ago We took Phoenix to the beach here in Taiwan, for the first time.
- Some New Phoenix Photos 6 months ago Some more new Phoenix photos
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » TheNHBushman.com has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!