Latest Blog Posts »
- In Memory Of.... 4 hours ago Our long time friend, Mr. Chris Case (shown on the left, above) lost his battle with leukemia this morning. Chris hosted our blog since it’s inception in 2005 , and our commercial site since the beginning in 2003. Chris was a longtime supporter of our blog, music and our commercial...
- Trying A New Format 4 days ago I’ve removed all the stuff from the right sidebar, and moved it to the left side, so I can insert photos on a larger size. Please let me know how you like the larger size photos. If the right sidebar remains clear, I can keep all photos large, like this one below: The Nissan GT-R […]
- The Taiwan Pavilion 1 month ago Photos by MJ Klein (many of them are geotagged) Hui-chen and I took Phoenix in tow with us to the new Global Mall and what we have come to call, “the big ball.” This big ball, made in Taiwan, is a round display that was all the rage way back when it went on display in […]
- Sky of Star Moon 3 months ago Geotagged photos by MJ Klein The afternoon after we saw the pandas, we went to this place, which they have translated “Sky of star moon.” Not exactly how I would have translated it, this place is for kids to enjoy some animals and a safe area in which to run around. We paid the admission fee...
- Sunday At Yong-an 4 months ago Another day at Yong-an fishing port.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » TheNHBushman.com has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!