Latest Blog Posts »
- Fuxing Fun 4 days ago Photos by MJ Klein Joined by fellow bloggers Snap and Stray, we went to Fuxing to the Xiao Wulai Scenic Area 小烏來風景區 to view the waterfalls there. Seen above is Xiao Wulai 小烏來瀑布 waterfall. This pan of the general area was taken from a roadside stop. Once we found the...
- Phoenix's New Scooter 1 week ago Geotagged Photos by MJ Klein Phoenix is growing up fast! We got her a little push scooter and she loves it! Along with the scooter, we got her knee and elbow pads, plus a helmet. Surprisingly, she did not resist any of the safety equipment. She says that she likes wearing it. Phoenix is […]
- More Camping At Yuchi 2 weeks ago Photos (most geotagged) by MJ Klein, including FOOD PHOTOS! Yes, we went “camping” again at the same place in Nantou. I say “camping” because if you’ve read the previous articles, what passes for camping in Taiwan just isn’t quite what we did back in the USA. But it was fun just...
- Big City Bubbles 3 weeks ago Photos by MJ Klein The Sigma lens is back in action. The strange thing is that the tech checked out the lens and found nothing wrong with it. That means it’s the photographer that has the problem! But, they did match the lens to my D7000 and it only took about 40 minutes. If you […]
- Photos From Chinese New Year, 2015, Round Two 1 month ago Photos by MJ Klein (many of them are geotagged) Finding myself a little bored, I took Phoenix for a walk with my camera. This is where we started out – in an alley where Hui-chen’s aunt and uncle live. And this is the other end of the alley. I thought I would take a […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » TheNHBushman.com has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!