Neil Wade's Photography Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Travel Image from the Archive 3 weeks ago This week’s travel image comes from Osaka, Japan in 2008. A Japanese Buddhist monk quietly chants as he asks for donations in front of Osaka Castle.Filed under: PHOTOGRAPHY
- Indonesia - Part Two 3 months ago This is Part Two in a two part photo essay series on my trip to Indonesia. Check here for Part One. Geography Java is an active volcanic island filled with 38 dormant and non-dormant volcanoes. The ecology goes from tropical in the lowlands to alpine on the tops of the volcanoes. It’s...
- Indonesia - Part One 3 months ago In all my time living and traveling in Asia, I never had the desire to travel to Indonesia. I don’t know why, but it just didn’t have the appeal to me as much as places like Myanmar, Tibet, Laos, or even Thailand. But, in the summer of 2012, I was assigned to go to Jakarta […]
- Travel Image from the Archives 4 months ago This travel image is from the famous Angkor Wat, Cambodia. An amazing place to see and explore, Angkor Wat should be on everyone’s bucket list.Filed under: PHOTOGRAPHY, TRAVEL, Travel Images from the Archive
- Travel Image from the Archives 5 months ago Here’s number two in this series. This one is from a hill village near Kalaw, Myanmar (Burma). The caption explains it all.Filed under: PHOTOGRAPHY, TRAVEL, Travel Images from the Archive Tagged: Asia, Buddhism, Burma, Myanmar, stupa, travel photography
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Neil Wade's Photography Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!