Neil Wade's Photography Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Matsu Islands 4 months ago The Matsu Islands (馬祖列島) are an archipelago of small islands, owned by Taiwan but very close to the Chinese coast, to the northwest of Taiwan proper. They are an excellent few days away from Taipei or any other big city, have some great attractions, and a very laid back vibe. The only...
- Travel Image from the Archive 8 months ago This week’s travel image comes from Osaka, Japan in 2008. A Japanese Buddhist monk quietly chants as he asks for donations in front of Osaka Castle.Filed under: PHOTOGRAPHY
- Indonesia - Part Two 9 months ago This is Part Two in a two part photo essay series on my trip to Indonesia. Check here for Part One. Geography Java is an active volcanic island filled with 38 dormant and non-dormant volcanoes. The ecology goes from tropical in the lowlands to alpine on the tops of the volcanoes. It’s...
- Indonesia - Part One 9 months ago In all my time living and traveling in Asia, I never had the desire to travel to Indonesia. I don’t know why, but it just didn’t have the appeal to me as much as places like Myanmar, Tibet, Laos, or even Thailand. But, in the summer of 2012, I was assigned to go to Jakarta […]
- Travel Image from the Archives 10 months ago This travel image is from the famous Angkor Wat, Cambodia. An amazing place to see and explore, Angkor Wat should be on everyone’s bucket list.Filed under: PHOTOGRAPHY, TRAVEL, Travel Images from the Archive
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Neil Wade's Photography Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!