Latest Blog Posts »
- Baiyang Waterfall Revisited 4 months ago The Baiyang Waterfall Trail in Taroko Gorge is a beautiful and gentle walk that can be done by almost anyone.
- Bilu and Yangtou Mountain, Taroko Gorge National Park 5 months ago Mount Bilu and Yangtou are located near the top of Taroko Gorge National Park.
- Teapot Mountain and Banping Mountain 9 months ago Teapot Mountain on Taiwan’s north coast has to have some the most amazing views you can get for a day hike from Taipei City.
- Yushan Single Day Ascent 11 months ago With Yushan’s Paiyun Cabin still not open, the best way to climb Taiwan’s highest mountain is the tough single day ascent.
- Yushan and the New Rules for the Paiyun Cabin 1 year ago When the new Paiyun Cabin for Yushan opens (if that ever happens!) there’ll be a new policy of charging foreigners $700 to stay there.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Hiking Taiwan has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!