My Neon Sign Lullaby
Latest Blog Posts »
- like mother, like daughter? 7 hours ago I don’t have a single memory of my mom. Out of the blue, she walked out of my life. I was merely two years old at the time. To this day, I don’t know if she’s alive out there somewhere. Any discussion of my mom was forbidden while I was growing up. I had so […]
- Bonjour, Montréal. It has been ages. 13 hours ago I would like to say thanks for giving me advice with the hair situation. I really appreciate it. I will blog my results, I promise. I’m also excited about going to Hangzhou.
- Bonjour, Montréal. It has been ages. 1 day ago I would like to say thanks for giving me advice with the hair situation. I really appreciate it. I will blog my results, I promise. I’m also excited about going to Hangzhou.
- #4 What I like about Shanghai: you can shop in stores from all over the world. Oh, and what about my haircut? 2 days ago I’m thinking of going back to short hair. It’s managable and I am all about low maintainance. The thing is, it can’t be any short hairstyle. After all, I have natural wavy curly hair. I thought long and hard and thinking about getting this short hairstyle. What do you think? Hot...
- 部落格的女主角 the girl behind the blog. 3 days ago o1.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Taiwan!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on My Neon Sign Lullaby
04:00 AM November 23, 2012
A fun and positive blog from an expat woman currently living in Taiwan.
15:02 PM November 23, 2012
Eileen writes about the simple joys of life and Taiwan; it's always refreshing to read her blog!
06:47 AM December 02, 2012
This jews wit is one of the coolest thongs about her! i love reading her blog and conversing through twitter! <3
16:03 PM December 04, 2012
A fun and interesting blog about Taiwan and its yummy food, beautiful scenery and bubble tea.
18:04 PM December 04, 2012
Interesting pictures and beautiful writing :) love this blog from an American girl's point of view on daily life in Taiwan.
08:20 AM December 05, 2012
Eileen has such an interesting, honest perspective on living abroad that I can relate to. Plus she is creative and a great artist! Check her out!