Land of no cheese
Latest Blog Posts »
- Getting rusty 3 days ago Weathered lumps.Hak Sa, MacauShek Pik, Hong Kong- more from Hak Sa -EXTRA, EXTRAThis fortnight in Time Out HK: stencil me. All content © Emilie Pavey
- 家人 2 weeks ago 家人 = ga yan: familyCertain hiking trails around Hong Kong are designated as 'Family Walks' by the AFCD. This usually means the path is stroller accessible and/or generally easy. Assuming you don't fall into the water or disturb the sleeping bulls of course. - wetland wildlife -EXTRA, EXTRAOut...
- Macau marquees 3 weeks ago - more Macau nostalgia - All content © Emilie Pavey
- Gone 1 month ago I recently revisited two cool spots in Hong Kong. Or what were two cool spots a couple of years ago. To my disappointment, both are no longer.This Wan Chai urban ruin is now a building site. Tree memory to be reconstructed:This literal 'avenue of stars' in Sai Wan Ho has been repaved without its...
- The big ship sails 1 month ago Two different grades of ship moored at Ocean Terminal today, one on either side. Choose your cruise.Costa VictoriaStar Pisces- another mooring place - All content © Emilie Pavey
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Land of no cheese has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!