Land of no cheese
Latest Blog Posts »
- Snorkelling, Hong Kong style 2 weeks ago On your next trip to the seaside, see if you can spot these unusual specimens:1. The amphibious hikerFull hiking gear - check. Umbrella - check. Snorkel/mask in hand - check. Thigh deep in the sea - check. Hesitating about going in past the crotch line - check.2. The survival snorkellerActually...
- Crab dinner 2 months ago And you thought this post was going to consist of pictures of seafood delicacies in Hong Kong huh?Well, in a way, you're not wrong...- another kind of crab - All content © Emilie Pavey
- Drying 2 months ago - More drying -EXTRA, EXTRA:This fortnight in Time Out: Tong Gau tales:All content © Emilie Pavey
- Big ball 4 months ago Hong KongTaiwan- More shapes in the sky - All content © Emilie Pavey
- Getting rusty 4 months ago Weathered lumps.Hak Sa, MacauShek Pik, Hong Kong- more from Hak Sa -EXTRA, EXTRAThis fortnight in Time Out HK: stencil me. All content © Emilie Pavey
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Land of no cheese has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!