Land of no cheese
Latest Blog Posts »
- Peng Chau style 1 week ago No comment.EXTRA, EXTRA:A new Hidden Hong Kong out this fortnight. When real estate is at a premium, you do what you can:Land of no cheese is off to the land of cheese for a bit of a fix. See you in two weeks' time. All content
- Paint the walls II 2 weeks ago Some wall art has recently appeared at Taikoo Place.The stencilled figures on the balcony (below) appeared first. I briefly wondered if they were true, 'uncommissioned' street artworks, but the fact that they are still there after a couple of weeks and the urban 'warp' mural (above) has since been...
- Petites fleurs 3 weeks ago Another underwater one...Things I have learned since I began diving in HK:a) There is quite a bit of coral in HK.b) It comes in all shapes and sizes.c) Sometimes, it looks like daisies:
- Top deck 3 weeks ago It's fun to take photos from the upper deck of a bus:- and from this angle - All content
- Porthole 1 month ago When my camera is not zoomed in, I discovered that my new underwater macro lens creates a fun porthole effect, resulting in unintentional cameo scenes, two of which I thought I'd share here because they amuse me. It's like being in a submarine...UrchinCoral and algae- wetland cameo dramas - All...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Land of no cheese has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!