Land of no cheese
Latest Blog Posts »
- Flatland 4 days ago Sticking with the theme of deserted places: the remotest shores of Yuen Long district are a haven for birds and other wildlife at low tide. I don't know what was more surreal: the seemingly endless expanses of mud, the mirage-like outline of Shenzhen in the distance or the fact that there was not...
- 黑沙 1 week ago 黑沙 = hak sa: black sandThe not-very-black "black sand beach" on Coloane is perhaps the only place in the SAR with a sense of space and emptiness. Despite Macau's miniature size, few tourists, it seems, make it this far south.The natural black sand can be seen at the shoreline as the waves...
- Photoshoot 3 weeks ago Some wedding shoots are more fun than others.- another kind of photoshoot - All content © Emilie Pavey
- Rounded 3 weeks ago Fewer sharp corners and more neutral tones for a happy home.Shau Kei WanLuk Keng- more matching buildings -EXTRA, EXTRA:In Time Out HK this fornight: things you can do at the pier. And a model car racing track. All content © Emilie Pavey
- At the pier II 2 months ago If asked where in the world these photos were taken (and you didn't know already ;-) where would you say?- urban piers - All content © Emilie Pavey
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Land of no cheese has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!