Latest Blog Posts »
- If I'm So Smart part three 1 hour ago Part 1 here, part 2 here. So now it’s the beginning of 1990. I’ve graduated Columbia but I have very little confidence in my new computer skills. My professor, the one I’d met a year ago at that dog and pony show, kept telling me that I knew a lot more than most people. I […]
- How Dare They? 8 hours ago From the SCMP today: Unmarried couples should not enjoy the same staff benefits as married people, as this would burden small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and go against traditional family values, businesses have told the equality watchdog. Basically, what they’re doing is attempting to...
- Dammit Google 13 hours ago Google keeps “fixing” things that aren’t broken. The new interface for Maps, an app I use extensively, means one has to essentially relearn the entire thing. For awhile you had the choice to revert to the original interface. Now that choice is gone. The latest update for the Chrome browser...
- If I'm So Smart part two ... 2 days ago Continuing on from part one … So it’s 1982. I’ve walked away from managing the band and I’ve walked away from working in my cousin’s TV store. I really have no clue as to what to do next. I did a few projects out of Mark Moogy Klingman‘s studio, nothing that really amounted to...
- If I'm So Smart, How Come I'm Not Rich? 2 days ago I’m coming up on my 17th anniversary in Hong Kong. A little further down the line is the 10th anniversary of this blog. I’m in a bad mood this morning. Consider this post therapy. Or a list of bad decisions. Somewhere between the ages of 10 and 12, I decided I wanted to be a […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Hongkie Town has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!