Latest Blog Posts »
- Farewell to J&R Music World? 3 days ago I don’t expect this is the sort of thing that most people who read this blog will care about. But it’s what I feel like writing about tonight! Today I’m in mourning for what would appear to be the death of a true NYC landmark – J&R Music World. J&R opened […]
- How I Do Passwords 1 week ago The Heartbleed mess is a reminder that not only do you need strong passwords, you also need to use different passwords for each web site you log into. These days we know that passwords should not be words found in the dictionary and should be a mixture of capital and small letters, numbers and...
- Heartbleed - Take It Seriously 1 week ago Folks, most of you know my day job is in IT, and in part I’m managing hosted environments for well over a million users worldwide. So a big part of my day today has been spent learning about Heartbleed. If you use the Internet, you need to learn about it too. The Heartbleed Bug is […]
- Friday Night Rocks 2 weeks ago There’s a new place in town and it’s called the New Central Harbourfront, a huge outdoor area right along the harbor next to the Central Ferry piers. This week, with the Hong Kong Rugby 7′s in town, they’re holding daily events here as part of what they’re calling HK Fanzone. The...
- A Hard Act to Follow 3 weeks ago One thing about getting older, when you get some minor sickness it hits you much harder. I’ve been feeling like crap for 5 days now and not certain I will go into the office on Monday or not. I’ve been doing this blogging thing for close to ten years now – my first blog post […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Hongkie Town has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!