Latest Blog Posts »
- Next Week - Hongkie Town's 10th Anniversary 1 day ago It may be a bit hard to believe, but December 4th will be the tenth anniversary of my first blog post. I will be marking that date with a major announcement. Back in 2004, I was addicted to blogs especially other blogs written by people in Hong Kong, and wanted to contribute with my own. […]
- You Gotta Love the Hong Kong Public Hospital System 1 week ago What’s the best thing about the public hospitals in Hong Kong? In true Hong Kong fashion, it’s the price. It seems as if anything you need to get done there costs just HK$100 (approximately US$13). And, yes, you can pay using your Octopus card. I wouldn’t be surprised if a heart transplant...
- Beijing Made Itself Look Pathetic 1 week ago Every now and then the Big Lychee blog has some bit of writing with which I fully agree and which I couldn’t possible improve upon. This is one example. If the Chinese government had some halfway decent public-relations advice, it would have allowed the three Hong Kong student activists tovisit...
- Clockenflap's Just 3 Weeks Away 2 weeks ago Clockenflap is Hong Kong’s biggest annual music festival and it’s just three weeks away. The dates are November 28th through the 30th. It all happens at the West Kowloon Cultural District. This is just a partial listing of the bands scheduled to appear this year – The Flaming Lips (will...
- CDs for Sale 3 weeks ago I’ve been collecting CDs for 30 years and music for most of my life but now it’s time to start clearing things out. I’m selling off more than 2,600 CDs and I’m asking just HK$20 each for more than half of them. I’ve got almost any genre you can imagine (except for death metal and […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Hongkie Town has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!