Latest Blog Posts »
- Monkey Business 2 months ago A few days ago we spent a long weekend on the Thai island of Koh Chang. We spent it relaxing by the pool, eating fresh seafood and snorkeling through swarms of fish like we were in an episode of a … Continue reading →
- More photos from Battambang 2 months ago
- Headlines 3 months ago For your mid-week diversion we offer some excerpts from the Cambodian press to give you a flavour of what makes the news here. There are three English language dailies and several web sites that translate stories from the Khmer language … Continue reading →
- Phnom Penh wedding 4 months ago Neil Patterson, Belfast native, arrived in Cambodia as a VSO volunteer at the same time we did. He met a wonderful Khmer woman, Wattey. Eventually he proposed and she accepted and in due course a wedding invitation arrived at our … Continue reading →
- Cambodian Cacophony 4 months ago At this time of year, in Cambodia’s dry season, there are a phenomenal number of weddings, as well as the usual funerals.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Cambodia!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Cambodinucks has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!