Latest Blog Posts »
- THE KING FATHER IS DEAD 4 years ago
- BATTAMBANG PEOPLE REMEMBER THEIR ANCESTORS 4 years ago Pchum Ben or Ancestors’ Day that takes places during the lunar month of Pot-bot, is a Cambodian Buddhist and Brahmanism festival where people pay respect to the spirits of their ancestors and deceased relatives. It is probably the most important festival in Cambodia and anyone who can, returns...
- BATTAMBANG HAS TALENT - ARTS HUB & CIRCUS SCHOOL WINS EUROPEAN GRANT 4 years ago Young clowns pictured during one of their show at PPS’s circus in Battambang. Photograph: Rolf Braendels/Phnom Penh Post “Art is integral for human development, for freedom of expression, for dreaming … but perhaps it’s even more important for young people in a country like Cambodia,”...
- BATTAMBANG SHOOT OUT! 4 years ago A Thai man accused of dealing drugs in partnership with his Cambodian wife was wounded in a shootout with police and military police officers in Battambang town yesterday. Heng Send Hong, director of the Battambang provincial military police anti-drug office, said an operation had led forces to...
- BATTAMBANG JOB OPPORTUNITY-IDEAL FOR UNDERGRADUATE 5 years ago CLICK TO ENLARGE
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Battambang Traveler has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!