Monkeys on the roof
Latest Blog Posts »
- November Newborns 8 months ago The monkeys were absent for a few mysterious days.
- Who Cares? 9 months ago Who cares? well some people do apparently.
- august winds 9 months ago August - the season of winds. Winds of change blow through our world heralding a change of seasons.
- September - Late Edition 9 months ago September - a month between moons. If it was March we could have called it Many Weathers. But here in the southern hemisphere we watched September behave with adolescent confusion as winter turn to spring.There was heat, and then rain, followed by wind, and clouds, and finally the haze of early...
- recent monkey scenarios 11 months ago now just follow me - I will show youAs mentioned before, the monkeys from the roof are fast becoming kitchen monkeys. Our recent show of force has apparently had no effect at all. Yesterday, I was watching something on the TV and looked up to see four or five monkeys sitting on the table having...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Botswana!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Monkeys on the roof has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!