Latest Blog Posts »
- Argentine Beef Exports Fall Again. Europe Couldn´t Care Less. 2 months ago Yer faithful Rancher/Blogger reads the trades ...so you don
- It's $10:08 in Argentina. Everybody's Waiting for Midnight. 2 months ago We broke the psychological barrier today: Argentina's highest denominated note is now worth less than 10 dollars.
- Be Honest: Would you Buy Grass-fed Beef from this Man? 2 months ago It was on, then it was off.
- This Is What Humane Slaughter Looks Like. Is It Good Enough? 3 months ago (from Mac McClelland, Modern Farmer)"The phone in Prather’s modest beige office rings a lot. But when people call these days, it’s most often not to ask what the cows are fed, or if they’re on antibiotics or hormones, or how lushly and freely they range."It’s to confirm how...
- It's Hog-Killin' Season 3 months ago Well, city folks, the frost is almost on the pumpkin and the hay is almost in the barn ...and it's about time to grind-up another huge batch of breakfast sausage.Whatever your name for this pure-pork concoction ...it's really weird stuff here in Argentina.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Yanqui Mike has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!