Latest Blog Posts »
- $7 Dollar California Broccoli? 1 month ago As my wife likes to point out, when you export agricultural products, you are exporting water. If you've been following the extraordinary drought in California, you'll know that water matters there are bad getting worse getting disasterous. Mother Jones has a great write-up on how your food...
- Modern Farmer: Don't Fear Fermentation 2 months ago http://modernfarmer.com/2014/05/taking-fear-fermenting-qa-nicole-easterday/"Fermentation fanatic Nicole Easterday thinks these stumbling blocks are exactly what keeps more people from fermenting at home. Which is why she founded FARMcurious and invented her own, easy-to-use fermenting system....
- Joel Salatin: Myths about Meat 3 months ago http://grist.org/sustainable-farming/farmer-responds-to-the-new-york-times-re-sustainable-meat/"Let’s go point by point. First, that grass-grazing cows emit more methane than grain-fed ones. This is factually false. Actually, the amount of methane emitted by fermentation is the same whether it...
- Harvesting Yeast Question 3 months ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6VAGuYWg9M
- Mining Black Gold 3 months ago The Comprehensive Guide to Composting
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Yanqui Mike has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!