Figs and Lemons
Latest Blog Posts »
- Positano Carnival 2014 1 day ago Carnival was supposed to be on Tuesday, but due to bad weather it was postponed until Sunday. It was a good one this year, loads of people took part from Positano and Praiano. Anyway, here's the video, enjoy!
- What's growing in Positano in March 4 days ago I looked out the window this morning and noticed blossom had started to appear on the plum trees. It's a blustery day with bright blue skies so let's go outside and see what's growing in the garden.First of all, everybody's favourite, the giant bread lemons. The tree is still covered in netting to...
- Yoga in Positano 6 days ago Last year before we moved house I did pilates every day at home and went to the gym about 4 times a week. Then we moved so far away from the road that it took a month to manually transfer all our belongings to the new house and my exercise routine fell by the wayside.Then I realized that just...
- VIDEO: Angkor Wat by bicycle! 1 week ago I put together a little video of our visit to Angkor Wat in Cambodia. Enjoy!
- Skiing near Positano! 1 week ago We get the occasional dusting of snow in Positano, but only on the tops of the mountains, it hardly ever snows down in town. So what does one do for a bit of winter sport in Positano?You might be surprised to know that you can go skiing from Positano and back in a day! Lago Laceno is a small ski...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Figs and Lemons has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!