Figs and Lemons
Latest Blog Posts »
- Kayaking from Positano to One Fire Beach 1 week ago We took the dog and kayaked along the coast, stopping at a couple of caves before arriving at One Fire Beach, the party beach of the Amalfi Coast!
- A day at the beach in Positano 3 weeks ago It's hot in Positano right now, so when some friends came on vacation we joined them for a classic day on the main beach and a very Italian lunch.
- Superyachts and cemeteries! 1 month ago Follow me on Snapchat or YouTube for everyday adventures in Positano. Here's my Tuesday for you!
- 3 day vlog: Positano, Praiano and Sorrento 1 month ago 3 for the price of 1!Day 1: In which Skye finishes middle school and we celebrate with lunch on the beach.Day 2: In which we drive along the Amalfi Coast for dinner at La Praia in Praiano.Day 3: In which you can follow me to work at a beautiful hotel with views across to Capri.
- Hike above Nocelle and full moon 1 month ago The Pathway of the Gods is beautiful, but in the last few years has become really really busy with tourists marching up and down it all day long. So I took my friend Mahdi on a hike above Nocelle, away from the main Pathway where it was just the two of us and some spectacular views. Later on in the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Figs and Lemons
14:54 PM April 14, 2016
Great advice! :) My husband & I will be moving to Ravello in December. Any advice you can provide to us would be great. I'd love to chit chat. Thanks! Bruce