Figs and Lemons
Latest Blog Posts »
- 3 day vlog: Positano, Praiano and Sorrento 1 day ago 3 for the price of 1!Day 1: In which Skye finishes middle school and we celebrate with lunch on the beach.Day 2: In which we drive along the Amalfi Coast for dinner at La Praia in Praiano.Day 3: In which you can follow me to work at a beautiful hotel with views across to Capri.
- Hike above Nocelle and full moon 4 days ago The Pathway of the Gods is beautiful, but in the last few years has become really really busy with tourists marching up and down it all day long. So I took my friend Mahdi on a hike above Nocelle, away from the main Pathway where it was just the two of us and some spectacular views. Later on in the...
- Positano Snapchat vlog June 6 days ago Here's another snapchat, day in my life in Positano. A quick trip to Sorrento and the showing my friend Mahdis around town and teasing her for being a total tourist!
- A day at Fornillo Beach 2 weeks ago The sun was shining, it was hot, finally, not just warm, but summer hot and we had planned lunch at da Ferdinandos beach bar with friends. Walk with me down to the beach and join us on our day at Fornillo Beach. Subscribe to my YouTube channel or Snapchat for more @nikinpos.
- Kayaking with dog from Positano to Praiano! 2 weeks ago Carlo and I both had a day off work and the weather was good so we dusted off the kayaks and headed over to Praiano for lunch at One Fire Beach. Of course Holly came along too, jumping from one kayak to another throughout the journey. Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more daily videos or simply...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Figs and Lemons
14:54 PM April 14, 2016
Great advice! :) My husband & I will be moving to Ravello in December. Any advice you can provide to us would be great. I'd love to chit chat. Thanks! Bruce