Figs and Lemons
Latest Blog Posts »
- White Water Kayaking in Cilento 1 month ago Now, this is something we have wanted to do for ages. Once we had booked our trip to Palinuro, I also booked us in for some white water river action in the Cilento National Park. Campobase is based on the beautiful Tanagro River and also handily right next door to the incredible cave system, the...
- The other Blue Grotto (Palinuro not Capri) 1 month ago Everyone has heard of the Blue Grotto in Capri, right? Amazing blue waters inside a cave that you are rowed into on a small boat, a must when visiting the island, most say.But then you go and have to wait for up to an hour and a half due to the sheer amount of tourists clamouring to see the cave....
- Kayaking from Positano to One Fire Beach 2 months ago We took the dog and kayaked along the coast, stopping at a couple of caves before arriving at One Fire Beach, the party beach of the Amalfi Coast!
- A day at the beach in Positano 2 months ago It's hot in Positano right now, so when some friends came on vacation we joined them for a classic day on the main beach and a very Italian lunch.
- Superyachts and cemeteries! 3 months ago Follow me on Snapchat or YouTube for everyday adventures in Positano. Here's my Tuesday for you!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Figs and Lemons
14:54 PM April 14, 2016
Great advice! :) My husband & I will be moving to Ravello in December. Any advice you can provide to us would be great. I'd love to chit chat. Thanks! Bruce