Figs and Lemons
Latest Blog Posts »
- Where to stay in Positano 2 days ago I get A LOT of messages from people asking me where to stay in Positano. Usually they don't give me any idea of their budget or preferences so it is really hard to help, not to mention very time consuming. (And they usually don't even say 'please' when they ask, what is that all about?So I have sat...
- White Water Kayaking in Cilento 4 months ago Now, this is something we have wanted to do for ages. Once we had booked our trip to Palinuro, I also booked us in for some white water river action in the Cilento National Park. Campobase is based on the beautiful Tanagro River and also handily right next door to the incredible cave system, the...
- The other Blue Grotto (Palinuro not Capri) 5 months ago Everyone has heard of the Blue Grotto in Capri, right? Amazing blue waters inside a cave that you are rowed into on a small boat, a must when visiting the island, most say.But then you go and have to wait for up to an hour and a half due to the sheer amount of tourists clamouring to see the cave....
- Kayaking from Positano to One Fire Beach 6 months ago We took the dog and kayaked along the coast, stopping at a couple of caves before arriving at One Fire Beach, the party beach of the Amalfi Coast!
- A day at the beach in Positano 6 months ago It's hot in Positano right now, so when some friends came on vacation we joined them for a classic day on the main beach and a very Italian lunch.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Figs and Lemons
14:54 PM April 14, 2016
Great advice! :) My husband & I will be moving to Ravello in December. Any advice you can provide to us would be great. I'd love to chit chat. Thanks! Bruce