Latest Blog Posts »
- Kodi and Recommended VPN Services for China 1 week ago Note from Shlomo: This is a sponsored post from Kodi. As one of the most read posts in Startup Noodle is about finding the right VPN for you. It made sense adding this one as well for other readers. Enjoy! Considering going to China? In this case, a VPN is your saving grace. Of […]
- 3 Simple Questions to Ask Yourself Before Accepting Bitcoin in Your Online Business 2 months ago I got a request from a client about 2 months ago. He said they would like to buy our service and distribute their app in China. They also mentioned that they will be paying using…Bitcoin. The question is should you really accept that currency? Is it here to stay? What are the odds it will […]
- Raising Investment in China - Is it hard? 5 months ago I’ve been recently working on writing a book that will enable me to share my knowledge and experience about raising funds in China from Chinese investors. It’s going to be called: “Raise Your Funds in China” (tentative title). The book is still in the works, but I’m very excited to...
- A Step by Step Guide For Settling Down in Chiang Mai For Entrepreneurs With Families 5 months ago So, as you might know, we moved to Chiang Mai to gain some new experiences. If we can work from everywhere then why not? From the short experience we have here so far I can answer questions I had before coming here and more specifically for entrepreneurs who are moving here with their families...
- The 5 Principles of Becoming a Location Independent Family Even if You Didn't Make Your Startup Exit Yet 6 months ago Last week, I spend 4 days walking around the street of Chiang Mai. I literally went from one nursery to another, trying to find the best choice for my 1-year-old daughter. It was tough and frustrating as there isn’t a lot online about this topic. Still, it’s exciting every time to reach a new...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Startup noodle has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!