Latest Blog Posts »
- Raising Investment in China - Is it hard? 1 week ago I’ve been working recently to publish my knowledge and experience about raising funds in China from Chinese investors. It’s going to be a book called: “Raise Your Funds in China” (tentative). The book is still on the works but I’m very excited to bring you the preface of the book, along...
- A Step by Step Guide For Settling Down in Chiang Mai For Entrepreneurs With Families 1 week ago So, as you might know, we moved to Chiang Mai to gain some new experiences. If we can work from everywhere then why not? From the short experience we have here so far I can answer questions I had before coming here and more specifically for entrepreneurs who are moving here with their families...
- The 5 Principles of Becoming a Location Independent Family Even if You Didn't Make Your Startup Exit Yet 3 weeks ago Last week, I spend 4 days walking around the street of Chiang Mai. I literally went from one nursery to another, trying to find the best choice for my 1-year-old daughter. It was tough and frustrating as there isn’t a lot online about this topic. Still, it’s exciting every time to reach a new...
- Why Productivity "Tips" Don't Work...Except This One 3 months ago How many posts you’ve read about productivity recently? a. 10 b. 50 c. Endless! And how often you see those online? Probably a couple of times a week unless you are on the knitting space. I see them a lot! And what crosses your mind after reading such a post? Is it this? “Yes, this […]
- How to Skyrocket Your Business With a Slow Engine 4 months ago What’s the best way to accelerate your company, which is easy, fast and also makes you a better person? The method I’m going to show you here is extremely effective and get’s you to faster results. I use it as well and it works great for me. I know many entrepreneurs and company CEOs are […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Startup noodle has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!