Latest Blog Posts »
- 5 Things You Need to do to Reach Your Financial Freedom Faster 6 months ago For the past 13 years of being an entrepreneur, I’ve been working hard to keep a balance between having no stable income and still being able to grow my assets to reach financial stability, towards financial freedom. What about you? When was the last time you did something to be closer to your...
- Kodi and Recommended VPN Services for China 7 months ago Note from Shlomo: This is a sponsored post from Kodi. As one of the most read posts in Startup Noodle is about finding the right VPN for you. It made sense adding this one as well for other readers. Enjoy! Considering going to China? In this case, a VPN is your saving grace. Of […]
- 3 Simple Questions to Ask Yourself Before Accepting Bitcoin in Your Online Business 9 months ago I got a request from a client about 2 months ago. He said they would like to buy our service and distribute their app in China. They also mentioned that they will be paying using…Bitcoin. The question is should you really accept that currency? Is it here to stay? What are the odds it will […]
- Raising Investment in China - Is it hard? 1 year ago I’ve been recently working on writing a book that will enable me to share my knowledge and experience about raising funds in China from Chinese investors. It’s going to be called: “Raise Your Funds in China” (tentative title). The book is still in the works, but I’m very excited to...
- A Step by Step Guide For Settling Down in Chiang Mai For Entrepreneurs With Families 1 year ago So, as you might know, we moved to Chiang Mai to gain some new experiences. If we can work from everywhere then why not? From the short experience we have here so far I can answer questions I had before coming here and more specifically for entrepreneurs who are moving here with their families...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Startup noodle has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!