Latest Blog Posts »
- How to Skyrocket Your Business With a Slow Engine 2 days ago What’s the best way to accelerate your company, which is easy, fast and also makes you a better person? The method I’m going to show you here is extremely effective and get’s you to faster results. I use it as well and it works great for me. I know many entrepreneurs and company CEOs are […]
- What's Next For China-Israel Investments? 4 weeks ago The story that runs in Israel every few weeks now is “The Chinese are coming” — and it comes in a few different contexts. The most prominent stories of the last few years were a few mega deals in the Israeli market of Chinese companies buying Israeli companies. One of the most famous ones...
- Can Israel Win Over China? 2 months ago A few weeks ago I wrote a post about the Israel-China investment future. This was right before a week full of events I attended. When invited by Sino-Israel Global Network & Academic Leadership (SIGNAL) to sit at a roundtable on Israel’s China policy, I frankly didn’t really know what to...
- A Short History Of Uber In China: Was It A Failure? 3 months ago The latest big news concerning Uber in China is that it was sold to Didi Chuxing. It’s a huge deal, as over the last couple of years Uber had tried to conquer the Chinese market with its service. Beijing was Uber’s 100th city to launch in globally, and the city with the fastest growth at […]
- 3 Key Factors To Consider When Entering The World's Largest Mobile Market 4 months ago This post has two parts. If you wish to know more on the Chinese app market, I recommend you read this post as well: What ‘Pokémon GO’ Can Teach Us About China’s Mobile Market. On my previous post I explained how the western Android market you know is vastly different from the one in China....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Startup noodle has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!