Latest Blog Posts »
- Now on Live Podcasts; Get First Hand Insights About China 3 weeks ago I always wanted to do a podcast. For the few times that I was hosted in different podcast I really enjoyed it. I feel it’s a great way to connect with your crowd and it’s also a lot of fun. So, podcasting was on the plan for someday which is eventually no day… This was […]
- 9 Steps to Master Periscope App - A Fast Guide to Creative Scopers 1 month ago A few years ago, I had a friend coming and speaking with me about this great idea he has for a startup. This friend used to be a business partner of mine and he said it would be great if we had an app that recognises places coming from a crowdsourced pictures. We then […]
- Leaving Back Home? 5 Ways Making Most of Your Entrepreneurship Journey 3 months ago A Note from Shlomo:This post was written a while ago, after leaving back to Israel. Although my experience is from China, this info will be valuable if you moved back home from other countries as well. Just change the words ‘Chinese/Mandarin’ and ‘China’ with the country you left. I’m...
- Startup Essentials: Hiring Done Right in China 4 months ago Here is what this post is about: Hiring is the said to be the #1 thing a startup CEO should do. I agree on this. In this post I’ll cover best practices for hiring your first few employees and address some issues related to China specifically. Hiring is tough and exciting at the same […]
- Just Can't Stop Now! The Story of SUN's 3rd Year 5 months ago It’s July again, Startup Noodle’s birthday celebration on July 19th! (My birthday is also coming up a few days apart…) Every year, before writing the yearly summary post I read the previous one and it’s amazing to see the progress and changes happening from one year to another. If...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Startup noodle has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!