Latest Blog Posts »
- How To Get The Most Out Of Your Mastermind 2 weeks ago Note from Shlomo: Ryan Champion is a member of our Lean startup meetup in Beijing. After I published the last posts about our mastermind Ryan mentioned he has been to a few as well and can give some of his experience over those explaining what to expect when joining a Mastermind and getting most...
- So, What is a Mastermind Anyway? Opening Our 1st Mastermind Group 2 months ago I’ve been hearing the buzzword “Mastermind Group” for a few years now and wasn’t really sure what it is. Later on, I joined a mastermind group for a while which is now finished, so I know more about it by now. But I still would like to articulate to the ones who are not sure […]
- 2 Podcast Interviews With China Experts at China Business Cast 2 months ago A Chinese Television reporter and a China mobile expert entrepreneur walks into a bar…. It would have been good opening for a joke I can’t finish but I had the privilege interviewing them (separately) for China Business Cast. As I mentioned on my last post, China Business cast takes a lot of my...
- Now on Live Podcasts; Get First Hand Insights About China 4 months ago I always wanted to do a podcast. For the few times that I was hosted in different podcast I really enjoyed it. I feel it’s a great way to connect with your crowd and it’s also a lot of fun. So, podcasting was on the plan for someday which is eventually no day… This was […]
- 9 Steps to Master Periscope App - A Fast Guide to Creative Scopers 4 months ago A few years ago, I had a friend coming and speaking with me about this great idea he has for a startup. This friend used to be a business partner of mine and he said it would be great if we had an app that recognises places coming from a crowdsourced pictures. We then […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Startup noodle has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!