Blogging From Bolivia
Latest Blog Posts »
- Checking In 8 months ago Hi all! It's been awhile! I hope everyone had a blessed and happy Easter! (In Bolivia we celebrate the whole week - "Holy Week").
- Dear Readers 8 months ago Dear Readers,I'm a bit of a perfectionist. Okay, a lot of a perfectionist. It's hard for me to admit failure or give up at things. I have a tendency to take on too much and then convince myself that I cannot walk away from any of it. That the world will stop spinning if I do. Which is why I'm...
- In His Hands 8 months ago I knew I wouldn't stay away for long! :) I'm here for a few minutes this morning to write a post about something that is weighing heavily on my heart. This actually started out as a Facebook post, but I quickly realized it was too long and in-depth to put on Facebook.After having been denied the...
- Wedding Recap 8 months ago I'm back!!After a long blog hiatus, I've decided it's time to come back. I have many things that I'm excited to post about, starting with our wedding! I've written out a "recap" with a few (small) photos for today. I will be posting many more photos in the days to come...Our WeddingJuly 7, 2012 has...
- Change of Pace 1 year ago I love this girl! :D Her mama's one of my best friends and her brother is my godson. She came to my house the other afternoon to receive her new butterfly shirt that my Mom sent and her new pink sunglasses that I couldn't resist buying her. It was a much needed distraction!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Blogging From Bolivia has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!