Blogging From Bolivia
Latest Blog Posts »
- El Carmen del Iténez - Beni, Bolivia: Macro 2 months ago Continuing with my series of photos from my husband's family's village: El Carmen del Iténez - Beni, Bolivia. Today I just have a few photos, but they're my favorite kind of photo: MACRO! Let's take an 'up close and personal' look at rural Bolivia.
- El Carmen del Iténez - Beni, Bolivia: The Kids 2 months ago This is my second post in a series of photos from my husband's family's village: El Carmen del Iténez - Beni, Bolivia. We have many nieces and nephews and even godchildren in El Carmen and they were quite excited to pose for my camera and look at their photos later!
- El Carmen del Iténez - Beni, Bolivia: A Tour 2 months ago We recently visited my husband's family's village, El Carmen del Iténez - Beni, Bolivia, for a few days. I'd been several times before, but with my brand new camera in hand, I went a little overboard on the photos this time. I'm going to post a series of photo posts, starting with a 'tour' of the...
- New Camera: Flowers 3 months ago
- Wedding Recap 1 year ago I'm back!!After a long blog hiatus, I've decided it's time to come back. I have many things that I'm excited to post about, starting with our wedding! I've written out a "recap" with a few (small) photos for today. I will be posting many more photos in the days to come...Our WeddingJuly 7, 2012 has...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Blogging From Bolivia has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!