El Salvador from the Inside
Latest Blog Posts »
- How to Deal with the Ministry of Health in El Salvador 3 months ago Como Manejar El Ministerio de Salud en El Salvador. This is an instructive article on how to deal with the Ministry of Health in El Salvador. I’ll start with a definition of
- Listening to the Radio in El Salvador 3 months ago In El Salvador I was spoiled with all the radio stations playing Latino music.
- Listen to Live Radio from El Salvador / Escucha Radio en Vivo de El Salvador 3 months ago ————————————————————————————————————————- Para escuchar...
- The Staying up all Night on Christmas Eve Thing 6 months ago I somehow cannot get used to it, but know I would have been better at it had I met my husband in my twenties.
- Happy Thanksgiving Weekend 6 months ago Dug this photo up from the archives. Was visiting El Salvador at the time, before I even lived there, and thought it was the funniest thing to see these two turkeys gobbling in unison.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in El Salvador!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » El Salvador from the Inside has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!