Latest Blog Posts »
- I had told my husband I was craving agua de coco, and then today... 1 day ago I had told my husband I was craving agua de coco, and then today I came home and found this.
- My husband brought me a bunch of icacos last night, probably... 6 days ago My husband brought me a bunch of icacos last night, probably figuring that since I was so averse to the randomest flavors these days, the safest bet would be to bring me something with no flavor at all. Have you tried them? They’re like eating cotton candy, if cotton candy had skin and tasted...
- Now that @mishtun is in Haeundae, he's got me all... 1 week ago Now that @mishtun is in Haeundae, he’s got me all nostalgic. So, nostalgia pictures!! (Taken at Haeundae Beach, Busan, South Korea when I lived there about a million years ago.) Just tell me… is Taco Guy still there? I loved Taco Guy.
- I love this picture, because it perfectly captures the... 1 week ago I love this picture, because it perfectly captures the relationship between me and one of my closest friends. Happy birthday, Adam!
- Flashback: Japan, 2003. My first (and last) time skiing. Spent... 1 week ago Flashback: Japan, 2003. My first (and last) time skiing. Spent the first half of the day falling into the cold, wet snow and the other half happily settled in the warm lodge eating ice cream and drinking hot chocolate.The girl on the left and I had met in Japan and become really close friends,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Tetelque has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!