Tetelque is that weird feeling between your tongue and your teeth when you eat unripe fruit or spinach. My name is Christina and I live in El Salvador
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Copy and paste code to display the Featured Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Tetelque has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!
Leave some love for this blog:
2814 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- How to feel like Catalan (20 May)
- Time well spent (15 May)
- Living the Life Fandango (13 May)
- In Some Places (12 May)
- Ashley Wanders (11 May)
- A Girl and Her Passport (11 May)
- Amongst the Kiwis: An American PhD Student in New Zealand (10 May)
- Wanderwings (08 May)
- Brown Bear Travels (04 May)
- The Deserters in Dubai (30 April)