Latest Blog Posts »
- So this happened... And just like that, I'm a mom. 3 weeks ago So this happened… And just like that, I’m a mom.
- Making pupusas for my family in NJ. 4 weeks ago Making pupusas for my family in NJ.
- If this cat didn't hate me before I woke her up and stuck... 2 months ago If this cat didn’t hate me before I woke her up and stuck a laptop under her paw, she certainly does now!
- A hat for my future airbender. 3 months ago A hat for my future airbender.
- Does your classroom have a fountain that spills out melted... 3 months ago Does your classroom have a fountain that spills out melted chocolate? I didn’t think so. Seriously guys, nothing gets kids interested in literature like rainbow marshmallows on a stick.** (**This is not true. It just gets them really, really hyper. But it was worth a shot.)
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Tetelque has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!