Tetelque is that weird feeling between your tongue and your teeth when you eat unripe fruit or spinach. My name is Christina and I live in El Salvador
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Copy and paste code to display the Featured Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Tetelque has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!
Leave some love for this blog:
2868 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Cheese-Naan (03 August)
- Travelin' with the TMax (01 August)
- The Lucky Couple (31 July)
- zen kyu maestro... teacher in Spain (27 July)
- I Can Speak English (25 July)
- So Long, USA! Hallo, Deutschland! (21 July)
- Mamirocks (20 July)
- Postcards from the World - Expat life and travel (17 July)
- KpQuePasa.com (15 July)
- Willful and Wildhearted (14 July)