I Married The Pool Boy
Latest Blog Posts »
- The 'Real' Havana 7 months ago Since we'd arrived in the city, Odalys and Odalkys had been doing our laundry, cleaning up after us and making all of our meals, I wanted to repay their hospitality by taking them out on the town. I just had one request, that we go out in style and see the real nightlife of Havana! They seemed to...
- Where'd I go? 7 months ago Days turn into weeks, weeks turn into months...and still no new posts from me! I know, I know, I've been a bad blogger. Life has been super busy recently but I swear I will be back. Don't give up on me, the story will have an ending one day!
- Be Back Soon 10 months ago I'll be noticeably absent for a week or so. But I promise I'll be back...and I'll be super focused upon my return. No more slacking!!
- Picture Time 11 months ago We did manage to squeeze in a little sightseeing in between our lazy days of mostly doing nothingThe Cathedral Church in Old Havana with its convenient next-door breweryOne of many bougainvillea plants I oohed and awed over
- Season of the Snob - Part 2 10 months ago As we walked through Vedado towards La Rampa, the tension began to ease up. Without his cousins to keep him company, Juan seemed to realize that it would be a lonely night for him unless he got on our team. He started to join the conversation and by the time we reached our destination the four of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » I Married The Pool Boy has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!