Bitten by Spain
Latest Blog Posts »
- When when is whenever 7 months ago I have a need to talk today about the flirtatious but casual relationship that the Spanish conduct with the clock. Coming from a culture as I do of strict time slots, an unhealthy obsession with timeliness and an intimate acquaintance with deadlines, I still, nine years on, struggle with the...
- The Bitch is Back 9 months ago Forenote: I did actually write this four days ago. I posted it to my WordPress account (which has mutated somewhat since I last used it), lulled into a false sense of security by the invitation on the front page to make a new post. I typed it, edited it, tweaked and polished it, added a [...]
- A firework and an escapist parrot - an excerpt from Bitten by Spain, the book ... 9 months ago I recently made my way home from the airport during a late October evening into an absolutely vivid and glorious late autumn dusk. To the west, marching along a classic Mediterranean skyline, were the black silhouettes of tall palm trees reaching exactly as they should into a pink and orange...
- Battered and Fried 1 year ago I was not put on this earth to be decorative. As children, both my sister Sue and I were extreme tomboys, eschewing dolls and prams for footballs and model spaceships. And we were dangerous. Such was our reputation that the headmaster of our primary school, at first assembly of each new term, would...
- Of dog kennels and goats 1 year ago We had our fiesta de inauguraci
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Bitten by Spain has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!