Archers of Okçular
Latest Blog Posts »
- Absolutely Fabulous! 2 days ago ‘Hobbits!’ I thought as J and I tucked into our second breakfast of the morning – Hobbits, you see, have second everything and breakfast at our hotel was now being followed a couple of hours later by a veritable feast. We were being hosted by a couple of ranking bureaucrats (no...
- Cornucopia 6 days ago ‘Cornucopia’ – a Horn of Plenty; a symbol of abundance. So says my dictionary and so says anyone who picks up a copy of this magazine which is always filled to overflowing with wonderful and fascinating stories and information about Turkey. Can you imagine my delight when the...
- In The Beginning Was The Word . . 2 weeks ago Sixty years ago, in the middle of my newt, slow-worm and birds’ nesting period, I was ‘introduced’ to two amazing images that left indelible impressions and a passion that has lasted to this day. The first was of the classic view of the Lion Courtyard at
- Going To The Dogs 3 weeks ago My mother, who joined the last Norwegian Blue in pining for the fjords many years ago, had a number of
- A Rose By Any Other Name . . 1 month ago Last week I was rambling on about wandering over the mountains and getting overly excited about a huge stick of ‘asparagus‘ that I’d discovered. In my sweaty, fevered state I’d convinced myself that it must be the biggest tongue orchid anyone had ever seen and vowed to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Archers of Okçular
17:20 PM November 24, 2012
This is a great blog, full of original stories and insights as well as amazing photos.
22:36 PM November 25, 2012
A brilliant source of knowledge for all things relating to fauna and flora and a wicked sense of humour.
08:18 AM March 28, 2013
A blog I shall follow..