Archers of Okçular
Latest Blog Posts »
- Thank You 2 weeks ago Dearest friends and family – it is less than twenty four hours since I sat here on this bed, in this room in my wonderful Number 1 Daughter’s home and wrote what I so needed to write. My J was sleeping the sleep of the exhausted back in my homeland of Turkey, in the village […] ...
- Bi-Polar 2 weeks ago These days it’s not called insane! It’s not called lunacy and it’s not called madness! No, these days it’s sanitised and called Bi-polar – they don’t even call it schizophrenia any more. These days they mis-diagnose it and prescribe anti-depressants that cost...
- Konya - Sahip Ata - Life After Death 3 weeks ago There’s a lot more to Konya than Whirling Dervishes, the Mevlana Museum and the haunting sound of the ney. Konya has been around for a while and in that time it has hosted everyone from Neolithic hunter-gatherers and Hittites, various Greeks, Romans and Persians. And then the Seljuk Turks...
- Flash, Bang, Wallop! 4 weeks ago Other people’s kit is always interesting – I’d go further and say that other people’s anything is always more interesting! Ever sat in a restaurant watching other diners and noticed that their eyes always seem to spend more time looking at what those around them have on...
- Çatalhöyük 3 months ago J and I went off wandering again this past week – the Prime Directive was to visit
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Archers of Okçular
17:20 PM November 24, 2012
This is a great blog, full of original stories and insights as well as amazing photos.
22:36 PM November 25, 2012
A brilliant source of knowledge for all things relating to fauna and flora and a wicked sense of humour.
08:18 AM March 28, 2013
A blog I shall follow..