Senior Dogs Abroad
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Pain in the Gut 1 day ago It all started with a sudden sharp pain in the upper left side of my abdomen which radiated upward through the left side of my chest and downward through my bowels. I couldn't breathe deeply without feeling pain, lying down made it worse. I (J), who hates doctors, hospitals, needles and all the...
- Melancholy Meanderings 5 days ago This past week, the storks began flying overhead in great flocks on their long journey to their winter digs in Africa, always a melancholy sight in spite of its being one of nature’s true wonders. Walking part of the way up the steep slope to the top of our island yesterday, the beautiful birds...
- Dr. Mads Gilbert on Gaza 2 weeks ago Our dear friend Franklin Lamb has passed on this excellent talk by Norwegian Doctor Mads Gilbert upon his return from Gaza.
- Clouds and Their Silver Lining 3 weeks ago L to R, Erdoğan, İhsanoğlu, DemirtaşLately, in the midst of Turkey's current drought, we've had some thunderboomers that have been real doozies, bringing torrential rains, flooding streets and houses, even producing a freak violent tornado or two along with them. These storms are always...
- Ways to Help Gaza 2 months ago If you're like us, the continuing slaughter of the blockaded, defenseless people of Gaza is always in our consciousness, depriving us of sleep and happiness. One way we can help is with our money and below are some organizations that are raising funds for emergency medical aid to Gaza. (We list...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Senior Dogs Abroad
03:54 AM November 24, 2012
Mark and Jolee are exciting, vibrant people who are deeply interested in Turkey. They both speak the language too! They travel all over, talk to everyone, explore and enjoy, and make sense of some of the more difficult things to understand in Turkey. They are living role models for retirement!
22:32 PM November 25, 2012
A brilliant grasp of the political situation in Turkey.
21:19 PM April 25, 2013
very sophisticated and all around good guys.