Liz in Dublin
Latest Blog Posts »
- That time Ireland didn't steal my kidneys but instead made me a looker. 4 weeks ago Public services card, Ireland, Liz in Dublin, ageing, beauty
- 10 months in 382 words. 1 month ago Yes, it's been a while. Like, a long while. 10 months, actually. I could have had a baby (I didn't), adopted a now fully trained dog (nope), relocated to other countries like some of my friends (still in Ireland), or trained myself to stop cracking my knuckles (swollen and growing)
- Everyone is a winner! (But not really.) 11 months ago Ten-ish years ago I was on a cruise with my close friend Sarah. I don't know if you've ever been on a cruise before, but it's a lot of sitting and eating, and sometimes, if you're not used to being on a massive ship on the open sea, some sea
- If the mountain won't come to Muhammad... 1 year ago (In this instance, I am the mountain. In all other instances, I am always the prophet. Just for future reference.) It doesn't look like I'm going to travel home this year. This is the first year since I've lived here that I can't make the trip for one reason or
- An anniversary conversation 1 year ago "I didn't get you anything for our anniversary." "Good. I didn't get you anything either." "I'm serious. Because we don't do anniversary presents, right?" "I am also serious. I didn't get you anything." "I'm just checking so you're not disappointed later." "I really didn't get you anything,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Liz in Dublin has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!