Adventures in Ankara
Latest Blog Posts »
- Shameless Plug 1 week ago My brother has created a website to promote his lovely hand-crafted furniture. I welcome my readers to peruse the site and photos of his work. Feel free to contact him directly if you are looking for furnishings (truly artwork) from reclaimed wood. Just click the below link. Bill Henson...
- US Embassy Info on State of Emergency In Turkey 3 weeks ago U.S. Embassy Ankara, Turkey Routine Message for U.S. Citizens: State of Emergency August 8, 2016 U.S. Embassy Ankara informs U.S. citizens resident in or visiting Turkey of potential impacts of the 90-day state of emergency imposed by the Government of Turkey July 21. The state of emergency...
- Not Without My Husband: Beach Shots, Florida 3 weeks ago Filed under: Tourism, U.S. Tagged: #notwithoutmyhusband
- Not Without My Husband: Calculators 3 weeks ago Filed under: Antique, History, Science, Technology, Turkey Tagged: #notwithoutmyhusband, facit, mechanical calculators
- Not Without My Husband: Churches, Chapels and Mosques 4 weeks ago Filed under: Ankara & Aşağı Ayrancı, Architecture, cappadocia, Germany, Religion, Tourism, Turkey, U.S., West Chester Tagged: #notwithoutmyhusband
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Adventures in Ankara has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!