Adventures in Ankara
Latest Blog Posts »
- HOME AWAY FROM Home Away From home away from . . . 2 months ago While visiting other countries, here are some things I miss about Ankara: These are just a few thoughts for the day.
- Another Bomb Attack and a Message from the US Embassy 3 months ago Yesterday there was a bomb attack on the AKP headquarters in Ankara.
- Getting Around 3 months ago Ankara streets are laid out like a [INSERT TEXT HERE]. No, that wasn’t a mistake.
- Photo of the Day . . . When the cat's away . . . 2 months ago . . . the mouse will cook bacon! Orecchiette
- 100 Turkish Foods: How Many Have You Tried in Cappadocia? 2 months ago A fabulous post from our friend at Captivating Cappadocia: This list was not difficult to make but was wonderful to discover, and there are no filler entries. Every item is legit.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Adventures in Ankara has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!