A Seasonal Cook in Turkey
Latest Blog Posts »
- Butter me up 5 days ago As many of you know by now, my neighbours own cows. Not a lot of them. Two neighbour couples. 4 cows. Read more --->>>
- easter pie 1 week ago Here is a little Easter treat if you feel like making something a bit different. It is quite similar to a Turkish börek but the amount of cheese used in this Italian Easter Pie is more than what Turks would use, so you could say the taste factor is definitely stronger.Go To The Recipe --->>>
- Mushrooms and Chard 2 weeks ago Mushrooms and Chard is a really quick dish that can be served with rice or on toast or alongside another vegetable dish or two. It can stand alone or mix nicely with others like a good houseguest!Read more --->>>
- WEED - What is it good for? 2 weeks ago There are many wondrous weeds (known as ‘ot’ in Turkish) to buy in the markets at the moment and I am guessing that many of you will not have a clue what they are. I certainly didn’t.OK, I recognised the bunches of nettles with their prickly leaves but not even the asparagus resembles what I...
- Chicken Tandir 3 weeks ago Below is a super simple recipe for chicken tandir with fabulous results. The preparation could hardly be easier. Read more ---->>>
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Seasonal Cook in Turkey has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!