A Seasonal Cook in Turkey
Latest Blog Posts »
- Radish Salad 1 day ago This refreshing radish salad goes well with many dishes and gives a lovely cleansing aftertaste to the palette.Click to read more
- village precautions rescue 4 days ago Our road underwent major changes in less than 24 hours. Walking down our hill in the morning recently, we caught a glimpse of three belediye (council) men hard at work. One was controlling the jackhammer.....Get the rest of the story here.
- Tahini Sesame Cookies 1 week ago These Tahini Sesame Cookies are a shortbread with a middle eastern twist to them. They are easier to make than Scottish shortbread and very addictive. Once you have tasted them, it is incredibly hard to stop at one.Read more
- Haluski - What todo with a big cabbage 2 weeks ago Two ideas for using that big cabbage you boughtRead more here--->>
- Black Eyed Beans with Chard 2 weeks ago Black Eyed Beans (Börülce) also known as Black Eyed Peas in some parts of the world, have quite a distinct flavour compared to other beans. Many people find them irresistible once they have tried them. I certainly love them. Go to recipe
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Seasonal Cook in Turkey has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!