Latest Blog Posts »
- A Quick Video from Mora MN 11 months ago Just wanted to post a quick video about our adjustment to life in Minnesota. Hope everyone over in Adana is enjoying the mild weather.
- Gocek Cruise Retake 1 year ago We went for a cruise out of Göcek yesterday, we traveled from bay to island and really enjoyed the day. Enjoy the pictures. Now that Rana and I have a family and kids, it’s hard to imagine that we’ll have … Continue reading →
- Aussie in Adana 1 year ago Now is the time of year that people start thinking about a cheap holiday Turkey. I know that lots of folks from England and the rest of Europe choose to travel in Turkey at this time of year because of … Continue reading →
- Turkey Reflections from Minnesota. 1 year ago Over the past four weeks, I’ve enjoyed settling back into life in rural Minnesota. It’s been a great experience to be living at my parents’ house, working from home again and thinking about having a place of our own some … Continue reading →
- 27 Things to do in Adana Book On Sale Now! 1 year ago I’m proud to say that my first ever book is completed, and I’m very proud of the result. 27 Things to do in Adana is a 37 page book that can be purchased as an ebook or as a physical … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Adana Adventures has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!