The Georgian Chronicles: Part I
Latest Blog Posts »
- Eat Fresh 3 days ago Before I came to Georgia, I used to eat ‘second-lunch’ after school religiously at one of three places; Wendy’s, Cook-out or Bojangles. Delicious. In Ozurgeti, they didn’t have fast food restaurants. The closest thing was a Shaurma Stand. And those are actually more like food trucks. There...
- Hold The Wall!!!!!!! 1 week ago This weekend I was able to check off one of my last major points of interest in Georgia. The town of Sighnaghi, “City of Love” is in the Kakheti region in eastern Georgia. It is hailed as one of the prettiest towns in Georgia. It was one of the few towns targeted for tourism through a […]
- Lions and Tigers and Bears 2 weeks ago Last summer, I visited Kazbegi with a friend. It was one of the most beautiful sites I had seen in Georgia. However, I was not able to get “The Shot” that I wanted. By “The Shot”I mean, if you Google, Kazbegi, you will see a very picturesque scene of a church on the hill with […]
- Editorial 3 weeks ago * I mentioned in earlier posts about the new visa regulations that kept me in the States for longer than expected this summer and also caused me to only be allowed to stay in Georgia for 90 days. This is an editorial that I read on the issue. It’s from The ISET Economist by Florian Biermann...
- #62 3 weeks ago This is the best photo of my new school that we are gonna get. Enjoy.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Georgian Chronicles: Part I has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!