The Georgian Chronicles: Part I
Latest Blog Posts »
- Signing Off 3 years ago As this is the last post about my life in Georgia, let me summarize as best I can: Georgia is a simple but complicated country. They are mostly a self-described Western culture leaning country, but they have deep rooted traditions and habits of Asian sensibilities. They are a developing country...
- Jess: The First And The Last 3 years ago It seems like ages ago that I first came to Georgia. I will forever love and remember my crew from that time, though. They are still like my brothers and sisters. One of them, Jess, decided to return to celebrate Christmas with her host family. Jess is from Australia, which proves she made an...
- #62 3 years ago I feel that this is an abrupt end to my time in Georgia. And the students’ reaction was testimony to that. We were definitely forming bonds and still getting to know each other. Here are some photos of the various classes and students. *** So I’ll taste every moment And live it out loud […]
- Ksani 3 years ago I was in a bookstore flipping through a photo book of Georgia looking for last minute purchases before leaving Georgia when I saw a picture of an amazing looking fortress perched on a mountainside. I decided then and there that this place would be my last destination. I got home and researched...
- We Interrupt This Broadcast 3 years ago This has been a bumpy 90 days. Ups and downs mentally about my (our) ability to stay and teach in this country because of the new visa regulations. When push came to shove, I decided to jump ship from TLG and therefore Georgia while I still had some leverage over my own future. Which means […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Georgian Chronicles: Part I has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!