The Georgian Chronicles: Part I
Latest Blog Posts »
- Community 4 days ago Spring is near. I didn’t realize the toll winter was taking on me. A high percentage of my day was spent in bed or downstairs next to the woodstove. It was bone chilling cold. Looking back, I think I was in a mild depression. A TLG friend wanted to prepare a birthday weekend bash for […]
- All In This Together 5 days ago I was observing some of the students in an English class. They simply could not care less about learning English. They aren’t necessarily ‘bad’ kids. They just would rather be doing ANYTHING than sitting in class doing English. They don’t even try to pick up phrases. They are content to...
- Work In Progress 1 week ago One day, my director asked if I knew how to make a blog site. Sure. He actually wanted a webpage for himself. And he was going to rip all the cool programs that the various teachers had done to put on it. So I suggested that I set up a webpage for the entire school. […]
- Not Right Or Wrong, Just Different 1 week ago After eating delicious crepes at my friend Mathilde’s house, I got onto her computer to find a song on Youtube. The keyboard was the same… but not. Some of the letters were in the wrong place. It freaked me out! At first I couldn’t figure out was wrong. Were my fingers in the wrong position?...
- The Pancake's Cool French Cousin... No, The Other One. 1 week ago I love pancakes, but have always been fascinated with the concept of a crepe. ‘Kind of like a pancake’? ‘Super thin’? Interesting. And whenever I tried them at restaurants and such, they always come with cool, yummy toppings like chocolate or strawberries. I know that concept sometimes...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Georgian Chronicles: Part I has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!