The Georgian Chronicles: Part I
Latest Blog Posts »
- Take It From The Top 1 week ago Several months ago, my director informed us that we would be having what I interpreted as a day where other education officials and teachers from the town can come and observe our classes at our school. At the very same time, he expressed a desire for me to dance in said observation. Now, although...
- Metamorphosis 1 week ago When I was growing up, there were certain things I didn’t eat simply on principal. I didn’t eat chicken except for the breast because of fear of biting into a vein or, lord forbid, a fatty gristle. The word gristle still sends cold shivers up my spine. Nor did I eat steak because my father […]
- All I Wanna Do Is Sing 2 weeks ago Georgia is known for it’s singing. These are two moments I was able to catch on video. Not the best filming, but it does the job. Video from: Video from: *** Sing it for the boys Sing it for the girls Every time that you lose it sing it for the world […]
- Til The Cows Come Home 2 weeks ago The neighborhood cows on a leisurely stroll. (None of these cows are ours.)
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends 3 weeks ago Took a quick trip over to Batumi this weekend to show the new EVS volunteers around. Once in Batumi, I remembered again the monument called the Cha Cha Tower. Every visit to Batumi, I mean to find it, see it, or go to it, but was never successful. So this trip, we purposed to see […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Georgian Chronicles: Part I has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!