The Georgian Chronicles: Part I
Latest Blog Posts »
- Heat Wave 3 days ago After having pleasant weather for the weekend, July came back with a vengeance. I don’t know how hot it was but trust me, it was hot. It being two days before I left Oz for good and journeyed back to the States for vacation, I figured I would pack. My things had expanded in the […]
- Walk A Mile In My Shoes 3 days ago **This is a long detailed post. Honestly maybe too long and too detailed. And not even all that exciting. You have been warned.** A TLG friend, Ashley, wanted to go hiking in a Nature Preserve up the street from her village. She is moving to west Georgia next semester and thought it would be a […]
- Because I'm Happy 2 weeks ago Here is the video to the song Happy I mentioned earlier. Apparently various regions in Georgia are producing their own versions. But, of course, ours is the best! It’s not the actual song( or a remix). I’m sure it’s because of copyright laws. I don’t make an appearance until towards the end...
- Starships: Senior Banquet Video 2 weeks ago The videographer finally finished with the footage from the senior banquet. I’m not gonna lie, he did better than I thought he would with the editing. *Although Georgia is an impoverished country overall, I still can’t explain the abundance of 3oo Series BMW’s. *** Starships were meant...
- The Spectacle 2 weeks ago I saw Sophia while walking into town the other day. She told me that she was coming back from the theatre. As there was a repeat performance the next day, I decided to go. And Sophia loved it so much that she wanted to go again with me and my friend, Ashley. But because this […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Georgian Chronicles: Part I has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!