Hagermans on a MISSION!
Latest Blog Posts »
- To Tree or Not to Tree 2 weeks ago I'm not an artist.
- Stranded but Not Forgotten 3 weeks ago We never imagined this day would end like it did. We were invited to visit the immense waterfalls just over the border of Paraguay, where Brazil and Argentina come together.
- A Trip Around the World 1 month ago I teach at a little school just outside town each Tuesday, and this weekend they invited us to their annual cultural festival.
- Do You Miss Being THERE? 2 months ago "Do you miss the other place?"
- A Few Surprises on Our Return Trip 2 months ago We're baaaaack!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Hagermans on a MISSION!
03:07 AM March 18, 2013
I read this blog regularly, and enjoy it. My wife and I were born in Paraguay, immigrating to the US in the mid-70's; we now live in Texas, visiting PY frequently as much as we can. I have not been to Encarnacion yet.