Hagermans on a MISSION!
Latest Blog Posts »
- One Last Test 4 days ago To all those who let me know they receive our posts via email, thank you.
- There's a Man in the House! 5 days ago What happens when your man loses his job and is all of a sudden home all day?
- Help a Sista' Out! 1 week ago If this shows up in your email box, it's because at some point, you have subscribed to my blog (THANK YOU!!!)
- An Encounter with My Past 1 week ago Make peace with the past.
- Hangin' with the Boys 3 weeks ago No matter where we live in Paraguay, there are always young kids close by.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Hagermans on a MISSION!
03:07 AM March 18, 2013
I read this blog regularly, and enjoy it. My wife and I were born in Paraguay, immigrating to the US in the mid-70's; we now live in Texas, visiting PY frequently as much as we can. I have not been to Encarnacion yet.