Latest Blog Posts »
- SO MANY PRAISES 1 day ago I can officially say that we’ve survived another packing up and are now in Asuncion waiting to fly out tomorrow. I still can’t believe it!Friday we were blessed to get a good family sorting and packing day with minimal good-bye visitors. We were blessed to be invited to our neighbor’s...
- Check out new prayer requests and 2 new ministry... 4 days ago Check out new prayer requests and 2 new ministry videos on the right column. Enjoy!
- RETREAT and PACKING 6 days ago Friday, July 11, 2013This week we went from one extreme to the other….we enjoyed 5 days of retreat with our team mates (the day after we said good-bye to the interns) and then we began a frenzied three days of packing and moving. Let’s back up to the retreat. Each year our team gets...
- HAPPY 4th of JULY 6 days ago It never ceases to amaze me how much my husband LOVES to blow up fruit with firecrackers.
- T.I.M.E update #7 2 weeks ago June 29- July 5The interns’ last week….Bible studylast days with host familiesOne intern noted that T.I.M.E (the name of our program - Training in Medical Evangelism) should stand for Training in Meat Eating. There is no doubt that Paraguayan LOVE their asados (grilling meat) and we have...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Paraguay Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Paraguay!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Immeasurably More has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!