Latest Blog Posts »
- JOSIAH'S SURGERY 1 day ago Tuesday, October 14, 2014These are pictures from Josiah's little surgery in October. He did fabulous!BeforeLove the little diaper hanging out!Seeing him in the recovery room...eating gold fish, drinking apple juice....doing well.Going home with a new monkey from the staff.
- Creative Ginny 1 week ago Ginny, who will be 13 years old mid-December has been enjoying taking art classes. In July she took a class on oil pastels. This is her work: In September she took 3 classes in water color. This was her masterpiece:In October she did this sketch of her goat, Gypsie:She also has been enjoying...
- HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY, TYLER 1 week ago October 10, 2014Tyler asked to carve pumpkins for his birthday.Then we had a nice grilled dinner (Tyler’s request) with family. It’s been nice to have aunts and uncles, Grandpas and Grandmas around to help us celebrate birthdays.On 10-10 Tyler turned 10 making him my 4th to hit double digits!
- TEXAS STATE FAIR 1 week ago October 6-7, 2014We had one full day at home from our 5 week trip when we loaded back up in the van and headed to Texas State Fair in Dallas as a birthday fun day for Tyler. We met up with my family there. This is BIG TEX and he is really really big. Fun ridesImpossible gamesTons of food and...
- Driving through GEORGIA (state #20) to get to ALABAMA (state #21) and back home to TEXAS 2 months ago September 30- October 4Travel Day #31 & 34 We knew the Hale family in Haringen. We had a great couple of days to catch up with them. One night we met up with another Harlingen couple at Chick-fil-A. Reunions are so fun. One afternoon at a park we met up with friends who we haven’t seen in...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Paraguay Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Paraguay!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Immeasurably More has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!