Latest Blog Posts »
- CUZCO (the second) and GYPSIE 1 week ago Ginny loved loved loved her first goat, Cuzco and was heartbroken when it was stolen. After a couple months she said that she was ready to love another, so in November we let her pick one out and her daddy graciously bought her another Cuzco.This month, Ginny announced that Cuzco was lonely. ...
- JANUARY things 1 week ago Music practice. Julia loves to sing. She makes up the sweetest songs. Chillin’ in the pool is a daily event. It has been so hot here without the relief of rain. Our friends Leti and Josh Berry came to visit. Each year they come to Paraguay to visit Leti’s family and each year they...
- JOSIAH at 10 months (wow, time flies!) 2 weeks ago He is crawling all over the place which means he is getting into everything on his level and pulling things down things that aren’t. Pretty much daily he finds the terere horn and dumps it out. The resulting mess is damp green yerba smeared all over his body and the floor. The bathroom is...
- Check out an article we got published in SIM... 3 weeks ago Check out an article we got published in SIM Global magazine this month!Follow this link:http://www.simusa.org/data/sites/1/Media/SIMGlobal/PDF/Issue-141-Winter-2014.pdf
- HAPPY 2014! 2 months ago It always feels so weird to write the New Year, doesn’t it? Wow, 2014 already! We rang in the New Year with team mates. Jeff was in charge of the fireworks, as usual. Wishing Ryan a Happy 14th Birthday!
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Paraguay Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Paraguay!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Immeasurably More has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!