Latest Blog Posts »
- ALL ABOUT CAMPING 1 day ago What a blessing it was to camp for two nights with 3 other missionary families. The weather was great. The little kids loved splashing in the many shallow pools of river water. For hours the boys jumped into the water from a rope swing. We ate like kings - big breakfasts and lots of grilled meat....
- mother/teacher/guidance counselor 1 week ago From a mother/teacher/guidance counselor’s perspective, it has been a nightmare trying to get Ryan college credit in this country (either through AP testing or CLEP testing). It is just another reminder that “we aren’t in Kansas anymore”. Ryan took 2 CLEP tests while in the US last year...
- KIDS 1 week ago March 29th - 15 months - Claire is finally up and walking!These two - Julia and our neighbor girl - play together all day long, every day. They sing, laugh, jump, build, color, ride and run around.
- HE IS RISEN! 1 week ago Sunday Ginny and I helped the church ladies make traditional chipa (corn meal bread). It is then cooked in a tatakua (fire hole).
- HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY, JOSIAH! 2 weeks ago We did a little early birthday celebration while up in the city so we could give him the tricycle gift (there’s more space to ride in at the guest house). Then on his actually birthday we just celebrated with our family and yummy cake. A bike for everyone including our neighbor who is over...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Paraguay Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Paraguay!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Immeasurably More has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!