Latest Blog Posts »
- SCHOOL DAZE 3 months ago 10th, 10th, 7th, 5th and 1st….here we come!So thankful for for another homeschooling year together. I find it a huge privilege to be able to read to, study with, and discuss together their books from various subjects. So thankful for Martha Jones (and her family) moving here to help with my...
- MAKAYLA at 8 MONTHS 3 months ago August 10, 2017She’s on the move and making a messShe’s babbling and giving raspberriesShe’s pulling up and falling downShe’s loving applesauce and spitting out carrots
- INTRODUCING PERSIA 3 months ago I love watching Ginny with her animals. She is so full of tenderness and patience. You can tell that they give her great joy. August 4thGinny’s goat, Cuzco had a kid. Unfortunately, we were in Asuncion went she birthed but it took Ginny no time to bond once we got back. Going to pick...
- MONKEY BUSINESS 3 months ago If you ever have a chance to own a monkey, do it. Zoe is a blast!She gets into everything and you can’t really stop her because she climbsShe loves fishing the tea bags out of your mug (of course when you aren’t looking)She drinks the soapy dish water (poor Ginny having to change all those...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JULIA! 3 months ago August 5th Julia turned SEVEN!We took all these kids to the zoo. Julia got a big girl bike for her birthday. Pizza lunchWe love our sweet Julia!
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Paraguay Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Paraguay!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Immeasurably More has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!