Latest Blog Posts »
- MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND 2 weeks ago February 21, 2015 My family came to help celebrateit was a beautiful day (our first beautiful day in a long time) so we went to the park and playedWe went to eat at a Mexican food restaurant. Yum! birthday roses from my hubby
- BE MY VALENTINE 3 weeks ago BATH TIMESMILING This is how she wakes up – smiling, ready to be unwrapped and stretch and ready to start the day. Her brother is always more than ready to have her awake
- JANUARY and FEBRUARY THINGS 3 weeks ago January 20: we reached the half way mark of being in the states. When we asked the kids if they were read to go back home they all said, “Yes”. January 24: Jeff began working at Doctor’s Express.....and promptly brought the flu home to us. It was 2 weeks of coughing, lethargy, sore...
- FIRST HAIR CUT 2 months ago February 1, 2015 It was definitely time to cut Josiah's hair. He did great until the clippers made an appearance. So handsome!
- more of CLAIRE 2 months ago January 12th2nd outingTo the doctor’s office for a check-up, heel stick, and shots….ouch!6lbs, 13 ozThe unsuspecting patientpoor baby bath time isn't quite as traumatic as beforeShe enjoys looking at the toys above her head....and her brothers at her sideCLAIRE is a MONTH!January 299lbs, 6oz...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Paraguay Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Paraguay!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Immeasurably More has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!