Latest Blog Posts »
- JANUARY and FEBRUARY THINGS 1 day ago January 20: we reached the half way mark of being in the states. When we asked the kids if they were read to go back home they all said, “Yes”. January 24: Jeff began working at Doctor’s Express.....and promptly brought the flu home to us. It was 2 weeks of coughing, lethargy, sore...
- FIRST HAIR CUT 5 days ago February 1, 2015 It was definitely time to cut Josiah's hair. He did great until the clippers made an appearance. So handsome!
- more of CLAIRE 1 week ago January 12th2nd outingTo the doctor’s office for a check-up, heel stick, and shots….ouch!6lbs, 13 ozThe unsuspecting patientpoor baby bath time isn't quite as traumatic as beforeShe enjoys looking at the toys above her head....and her brothers at her sideCLAIRE is a MONTH!January 299lbs, 6oz...
- ABILENE TRIP 1 week ago January 24-25We went to Abilene to help celebrate my dad and Liz’s 20thwedding anniversary. The family: Dad, Liz, my brother Jedidiah and his fiancee and all of us the 10 of us! The guysthe girls
- CHERISHING the MOMENTS with CLAIRE 3 months ago I’ve been having fun taking pictures of this little one.January 4th6 days old January 6-9A friend of ours will be doing a photography class with Ginny this semester. Her first lesson was a newborn shoot starring Claire!
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Paraguay Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Paraguay!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Immeasurably More has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!