Latest Blog Posts »
- CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS! 1 day ago We celebrated with family Claire's first Christmas As tradition we watched The Grinch. Ginny was inspired to do a “Julia Lou Hoo” style.
- HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY, GINNY! 4 days ago December 13thGinny turned 14 today.What a blessing she is to us!God has used her this year to bless several families through babysitting. The moms all love Ginny to watch their kids because their kids love their time with Ginny and Ginny cleans too. She has helped a friend of ours tremendously...
- Claire at 11 months 4 days ago Claire army crawlsStarted rocking on her hands and kneesCan go from laying down to sitting upLoves meat, chicken and riceShe’s not too sure about applesauce which is a bummer because I made a bunch in the crock pot!11-26-15: Claire top tooth popped in11-29: pulling up to things ...
- THANKSGIVING 6 days ago We are thankful for so many things this season. We are always astonished at God's provision for us. We are especially thankful this week to be headed back to Paraguay soon. We just bought tickets for January 6th!I am also very thankful that my baby of almost almost 11 months has decided to...
- 10 MONTH OLD CLAIRE 2 months ago They love each other! 10-16-15: Claire’s 2nd tooth popped outGets up on hands and knees10-22-15: army crawling10-25-15: rocking on hands and knees11-2-15: clapping11-10-15: wavesShe has definitely learned how to get into things!Special helper, Josiah
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Paraguay Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Paraguay!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Immeasurably More has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!