Latest Blog Posts »
- JOSIAH'S 2nd BIRTHDAY 1 month ago March 21, 2015This guy is such a delight and we absolutely love seeing his personality blossom. Josiah’s chubby cheeks beg to be pinched, his smile is infectious, and there’s nothing sweeter than his chunky arms encircling my neck as he plants a wet kiss on my check.He flirts with girls and...
- ZOO DAY 1 month ago March 10, 2015We went with friends of ours to the Waco Cameron Zoo. The kids loved it (we don’t get to do things like this in Paraguay). Claire slept through most of her first zoo experience.Julia LOVES monkeys and did not want to leave this orangutan
- CLAIRE at 2 months 1 month ago 11lbs and 22in, both are 39% of the growth chartSize 1 diapers3 months clothes already!Loves her vibrating seat Sleeps best when swaddledLikes bath time (and Julia loves to help)Goes to bed around 10pm, wakes up around 2am and then 5am to nurse. Thankfully she usually goes back to sleep (what a...
- MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND 2 months ago February 21, 2015 My family came to help celebrateit was a beautiful day (our first beautiful day in a long time) so we went to the park and playedWe went to eat at a Mexican food restaurant. Yum! birthday roses from my hubby
- BE MY VALENTINE 3 months ago BATH TIMESMILING This is how she wakes up – smiling, ready to be unwrapped and stretch and ready to start the day. Her brother is always more than ready to have her awake
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Paraguay Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Paraguay!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Immeasurably More has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!