Paraguay at your Service
Latest Blog Posts »
- Paraguay Real Estate: Why Warren Buffett has always bet big on real estate 4 months ago Paraguay Real Estate Investing: Why Warren Buffett has always bet big on real estate When it comes to investing, Warren Buffett doesn’t listen to all the chatter in the market. Perhaps the world’s greatest value investor, he invests into demand. In his recent annual letter to shareholders,...
- Real Estate Lands in Paraguay 5 months ago Well it certainly has been a while since we last chatted, I know I’ve been busy. It’s tough setting up a real estate business while traveling and working on other projects, thank goodness I have a wonderful on the ground team to help with everything. So far this year we’ve closed on over...
- A little bit about our Real Estate Offerings (Ingles y Espanol) 6 months ago For those looking to buy real estate in Paraguay the process is quite a bit different than what you might be used to in other countries. Personally I have bought, sold, flipped and invested in over 100 properties in 3 Countries and dozens of states in the USA and I can honestly say that buying […]
- Casa lambare-zona Hiper El Pueblo 7 months ago Casa lambare-zona Hiper El Pueblo a 600 mts de la Avenida Rca. Argentina y del hiper el pueblo Terreno . 12 x 30 Precio: Gs.200.000.000 Casa a refaccionar actualmente habitable, los terrenos sin construccion por la zona estaban a Gs.150.000.000 ya se vendieron todas 3 habitaciones 1 cocina comedor...
- Exploring Asuncion Paraguay Expat Adventures Day 26 6 months ago Jugo de zanahoria con naranja (: — at Biggest. Day 26 of 1827. Found a bedbug in my bed this morning ): The hostel staff didn’t mess around, though. They changed me to another room and had an exterminator do a full run-through of the entire place. The mattresses and pillows are also all...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Paraguay Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Paraguay!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Paraguay at your Service
01:14 AM January 10, 2013
Matt and Tim were very helpful and patient with assisting me to get my permanent residency in Paraguay. The info they gave me in their membership was invaluable, very well laid out and helped me navigate and feel comfortable while I was in Asuncion. I am now looking at different real estate to buy and start a rental business, thank you guys.
18:38 PM January 12, 2013
I had heard that Paraguay At Your Service was offering a special rate for their service providers for permanent residency. Considering the low membership cost, it seemed like a no-brainer. Not only was I able to get a great deal on residency, but I also got a discount on my hostel stay, and I had access to Matt and Tim's network of service providers in Asunción. There are also expat guides on the site, including a walkthrough of the residency process, which I found very helpful to quell some of the uncertainty I was experiencing. I'm very glad that I picked up a membership; it made my transition to Paraguay much easier and less expensive. FD: I am a friend of one of the owners of Paraguay at Your Service and have guest-blogged on the site a few times.
21:03 PM April 08, 2014
Sounds good. Thanks for your advise on perm resid and referral. Getting birth certs etc