Paraguay at your Service
Latest Blog Posts »
- Residential or Commercial Property for your consideration- Fernando de la Mora, Asuncion, Paraguay 2 days ago Residential or Commercial use Property in trendy Fernando Villa Mora This property is located in a commercial / residential. can be used for a factory, workshop, warehouse, or home. Proposed sale of Premises Reference Agent ID JV2006 and Property ID FVM100 Location: North of the City of Fernando de...
- Paraguay Real Estate: Residence with Commercial Lounge 4 days ago Residence with Commercial Lounge Zone: Lambar
- Paraguay Economic Update from our real estate agent JV 6 days ago Paraguay Real Estate and Economics Update Our real estate agent JV has graciously put together the following summary of Paraguay real estate and investment economics published here both in English and Spanish A study presented by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) located in Paraguay as one of...
- Propiedad Rural near Asuncion 1 week ago Real Estate Property near Asuncion rural areas Wonderful property near the Northeast of Asuncion, a farm with fertile land for you to enjoy the tranquilo life 27 hectares Department of Cordillera 27 hectares Department of Cordillera Reference: at the foot of Cerro de Acosta Nu Internal features:...
- Propiedad Zona Sur - Fernando de la Mora 1 week ago Propiedad Zona Sur – Fernando de la Mora Well, this is an interesting property. to develop your investment idea. If you look at the pictures, you have to pull all the construction and building from scratch. Here there are two options: 1) build a duplex house and the neighboring houses 2)...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Paraguay!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Paraguay at your Service
01:14 AM January 10, 2013
Matt and Tim were very helpful and patient with assisting me to get my permanent residency in Paraguay. The info they gave me in their membership was invaluable, very well laid out and helped me navigate and feel comfortable while I was in Asuncion. I am now looking at different real estate to buy and start a rental business, thank you guys.
18:38 PM January 12, 2013
I had heard that Paraguay At Your Service was offering a special rate for their service providers for permanent residency. Considering the low membership cost, it seemed like a no-brainer. Not only was I able to get a great deal on residency, but I also got a discount on my hostel stay, and I had access to Matt and Tim's network of service providers in Asunción. There are also expat guides on the site, including a walkthrough of the residency process, which I found very helpful to quell some of the uncertainty I was experiencing. I'm very glad that I picked up a membership; it made my transition to Paraguay much easier and less expensive. FD: I am a friend of one of the owners of Paraguay at Your Service and have guest-blogged on the site a few times.