Paraguay at your Service
Latest Blog Posts »
- Exploring Asuncion Paraguay Expat Adventures Day 26 1 day ago Jugo de zanahoria con naranja (: — at Biggest. Day 26 of 1827. Found a bedbug in my bed this morning ): The hostel staff didn’t mess around, though. They changed me to another room and had an exterminator do a full run-through of the entire place. The mattresses and pillows are also all...
- Minors Departing Paraguay 3 months ago Minors Departing Paraguay Parents should reside within the Justice of the Peace’s jurisdiction Note: There are four Justice of the Peace offices in Asunción. You should go to the one that’s closest to your home. Parents residing abroad. Steps to be taken to obtain a Permiso del Menor for their...
- Paraguay Culture and a Paraguay Party 2 months ago Paraguay Culture: A Party at a friend’s house in Paraguay The ultimate acceptance as an expat in Paraguay is get invited to a friend’s house for asado and some beer, good laughs and great times. Some of the funny antics and craziness that goes on in in the video below: What do you […]
- Quick real estate tip for buying real estate in Paraguay 4 months ago When relocating to Paraguay, rent first! Get a feel for the different neighborhoods and how to get around, to work and entertainment. Always seek competent professional advice especially when dealing with Paraguayan real estate, there is no centralized database of properties and anyone can find a...
- dodge caravan 4 months ago Dodge Caravan for Sale- Se Vende Dodge Caravan Please take a look at the following Dodge Caravan for sale. Please note that we have NOT verified the information from this seller and buyer double check everything!! We thought this might be a good deal from someone we know. We are here to help Por...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Paraguay Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Paraguay!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Paraguay at your Service
01:14 AM January 10, 2013
Matt and Tim were very helpful and patient with assisting me to get my permanent residency in Paraguay. The info they gave me in their membership was invaluable, very well laid out and helped me navigate and feel comfortable while I was in Asuncion. I am now looking at different real estate to buy and start a rental business, thank you guys.
18:38 PM January 12, 2013
I had heard that Paraguay At Your Service was offering a special rate for their service providers for permanent residency. Considering the low membership cost, it seemed like a no-brainer. Not only was I able to get a great deal on residency, but I also got a discount on my hostel stay, and I had access to Matt and Tim's network of service providers in Asunción. There are also expat guides on the site, including a walkthrough of the residency process, which I found very helpful to quell some of the uncertainty I was experiencing. I'm very glad that I picked up a membership; it made my transition to Paraguay much easier and less expensive. FD: I am a friend of one of the owners of Paraguay at Your Service and have guest-blogged on the site a few times.